Chapter 34 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

A typical wedding day would consist of the wedding and a party. And of course let’s not forget about the y wedding night and the far away honeymoon. But you and Suho decided to keep the party short and went home with Jungho and Miyoung. Your mother and Eunmi also came to Jungho’s house as all of you knew that Jungho’s task on earth was over. It was his time to go.
“Please say hi to dad for me.” You said, tears streaming down your face. You held onto Jongho’s arm with both your hands while he laid on his bed.
“Of course.” Jungho said, sounding weak and tired.
“I will take good care of her.” Suho promised, his voice trembled. You looked to your side to see Suho’s face and noticed how his eyes were slowly watering too.
“I know you will.” Jungho said to Suho. 

“I’m sorry.” You whispered to Jungho and you bent your head down.
“No, no, no. We’re not going there.” MiYoung said. She was the most calm out of everybody as she had been preparing for this day to come ever since you were born. Your mother was also surprisingly calm, but you knew that on the inside she was crying more than on the outside. You knew that your mother saw your father pass away as she watched Jungho pass away. Eunmi cried while watching the scene from the corner of the room. She never knew her mother and watching Jungho pass away she realized how hard it must be to also lose your father.
“You will have a great life.” Jungho asserted when you looked up at him again.
“Thanks to you.” You said, starting to get a headache from crying so much. Jungho smiled and closed his eyes. He took one more deep breath and then his soul left his body. Your sobs got harder as you rested your forehead on his arm. Suho lovingly started to rub your back but you heard him cry as well. The whole room filled itself

Please log in to read the full chapter