Chapter 6 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

The phone ringing on the counter made your day. The snow had finally stopped falling and the sun had broken through. People were noticing that spring was coming and with spring comes flowers. Jungho’s flower shop was one of the most famous flower shops in the city, but even he had trouble getting his business through the tough cold winter. You couldn’t imagine how other shops managed to survive.
“Butterfly flowers, how may I help you?” You said after picking up the phone. A large order for a bridal party came in making you smile from ear to ear while you wrote down the amounts of flowers they wanted.
“That’s all completely possible.” You said to the wedding planner on the phone.

“Okay good. Now the bride has her bridal bouquet completely thought out, but she doesn’t have a clue what the flowers are called. She said they are probably roses and they’re white at the bottom with red outlining? She also described them to have these zebra lines. I don’t know, but she saw them sometime in a movie and has been set on them ever since.” The woman explained.
“Oh, I think I know what she means. There’s the Semper Augustus, or Broken Tulips. They’re not roses, but tulips and they have that zebra striped pattern on them as she described. So she wants them in red?” You confirmed.
“Yes, she wanted them in red. Do you happen to have roses in the same color and print?” The other end asked. You smirked a little.
“Roses don’t take that kind of print, no. There are red and white roses, but those are more stained. S

Please log in to read the full chapter