Chapter 29 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

When you finally got home you were completely refreshed and empty minded. It had become dark outside, but you weren’t quite ready to go to sleep yet. You snuggled up on the couch, feeling the void of Suho’s body not being there. You took your phone from your pocket and scrolled through the messages Suho had sent. You noticed how he gave up on messaging you earlier that day. He hadn’t sent anything for twelve hours, while before that he sent something once every half hour. Your stomach ached when you figured he must have gotten mad at you for not replying. You completely understood that, but you legitimately felt like you had no choice but to find out what would happen if you would mess up Jungho’s stupid schedule. Just when you wanted to put away your phone you received a phone call by a blocked number. You knew it must be one of the EXO boys as you didn’t have their numbers in your contact list and they usually called anonymously. With a sigh you decided to just answer and see what would happen.

“Hi.” You said when the thought of it being Suho calling with another member’s phone crossed your mind. Being short was the safest option.
“Hey, it’s Lay.” You heard. Your heartbeat slowed down and your body relaxed when you realized it was Lay. The sweetheart wouldn’t hurt a fly and you were pretty sure he was one of the few people you could still trust even though you didn’t know him that well at all.
“Hey, Lay. What’s up?” You asked, fiddling with them hem of your shirt while talking to him.
“I’m very worried. Suho has been grumpy all day and I think it’s because you don’t text him back.” Lay said to you.
“And what makes you think that’s the reason?” You wondered.
“Because he said he’s grumpy because you don’t text him back.” Lay said as if it should have made sense the first time he said it. You laughed a little and shook your head
“Okay.” You said plainly.
“And I’m worried about Chanyeol too.” He continued.
“Why is that?” You asked, feeling a bit weird about him talking about Chanyeol to you.
“Because he told me that Eunmi is worried about you too. So that makes him worried too.” Lay said.
“Eunmi…? Ah, so does Chanyeol like Eunmi then?” You asked.

“That’s not the point. The point is that you shouldn’t be so sad. And please talk

Please log in to read the full chapter