Chapter 25 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day you arrived at the shop together with Eunmi, ready to move the furniture and flowers. You started by putting all the flowers in the back room before moving the tables they were stood on. You were still moving the furniture when the delivery men came to bring your new counter. You signed the paper and let them take out the old counter first. You went back to helping Eunmi until you heard one of the delivery men call your name.
“We found this in one of the old cabinets. We’re not sure if you wanted to keep this.” He said, holding a beige envelope in front of you. You frowned at it and didn’t take it as even the color alone scared you to pieces.
“I emptied out the desk yesterday and I didn’t see an envelope. Eunmi did you put this in there?” You asked, but she shook her head.

You looked back at the man holding the envelope and took it from him as he was getting impatient. He turned around and continued to get the old counter out of your shop. You turned around to face Eunmi and looked at her with wide eyes.
“Do you think it’s another wedding invitation?” Eunmi asked you. You bit your lip before flipping the envelope. Once again nothing was written on it and it had the same exact color as the wedding invite, but this envelope was bigger than the last. You tugged onto the paper, opening the envelope slowly. You pulled out the folded piece of paper and unfolded it while being unable to breathe. Eunmi came to stand closer to you and looked at the

Please log in to read the full chapter