Chapter 12 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Where do you belong?” You asked the unwritten paper as if it would answer you. You turned it over, but there was no writing on the back either. There wasn’t even a name or a date. You weren’t sure if you were allowed to but you were curious so you opened the envelope, finding thick white paper inside. The paper looked pretty expensive, not really something you would use to print your financial reports on to be honest. With a small frown and slightly shaking hands you took the paper out, hoping to find a code so you could put it away again.

There was something about this envelope that gave you the creeps. And when you pulled out the paper, reading what was written on it, you quickly found out that your instinct wasn’t wrong. What was inside the beige envelope seemed to be a wedding invitation. ‘Until eternity’ it said in beautiful black lettering. The symbolic two intertwined rings gave the intentions away. You wondered if the invite was for the couple you had helped order wedding flowers the day before, so you opened the card curiously. It revealed more fancy letters.

                                                                     The pleasure of your company
                                                                     is requested at the marriage of
                                                                                    Park MinRae
                                                                                   to Kim Su

Please log in to read the full chapter