Chapter 21 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunmi came into the back room of the shop and smiled.
“Your man is here.” She announced, making you smile instantly.
“See, you’re so cute.” Eunmi said and went back into the shop again while Suho came into the back room. He kissed your lips and waited while you put on your coat.
“Should we take a taxi?” Suho asked.
“No, we don't have to. Jungho’s place is probably about a 5 minutes walk away from here.” You said while he took you hand. You grabbed the bouquet you had made for Jungho and walked out of the shop with Suho, leaving Eunmi to close up shop later.

“Spring is so nice.” You said because of the warmer breeze brushing along your cheeks.
“Yeah, I can feel the love in the air.” Suho said happily. You laughed and rolled your eyes at his remark.
“I went to see my mom this week. She told me not to ask Jungho about the card.” You informed him.
“Let’s just see what the conversation will lead to.” Suho suggested and you nodded. Maybe that was the best option, you figured, when reaching Jungho’s building. You were buzzed in and took the elevator up to the ninth floor. MiYoung was already standing in the door opening waiting for you. You greeted her with a hug, Suho greeted her with a bow and a handshake.

“Such pretty flowers.” MiYoung said. She usually said that when you brought flowers, so you didn’t say anything in return while you took off your coat and hung it on the door. You came by this house so often when you were younger that it was like a second home. Suho hurriedly followed your movements, making himself comfortable as well.
“Is Jungho ready to see me?” You asked MiYoung while she put the flowers in a vase. She nodded and you walked into the bedroom, fol

Please log in to read the full chapter