Chapter 20 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Why are you so gloomy?” Eunmi asked when you showed up to work the next day.
“Aaahhh..” Was all that came out of your mouth while your eyes continued to sparkle. Eunmi stepped towards you and took your chin in her hand. She turned your face to the left and then to the right, inspecting it as if she was onto something.
“You got laid.” She said in a serious tone and let go of your face. You burst out in laughter while Eunmi’s face remained serious.
“Am I wrong?” Eunmi asked sarcastically.
“Well I, eh..” You stammered, still laughing a bit.
“I didn’t think so. So how did that come about? It was with Suho right?” Eunmi rambled while sitting down. She leaned her face on her hands and her elbows on the table, staring at you with curious eyes while you laughed some more.

“Yes, with Suho. But that’s all I have to say. Really.” You decided.
“Oh come on. Where was it? His or your place?” Eunmi begged.
“Mine.” You said coldly but blushing like no tomorrow. Eunmi squealed like a five year old and clapped her hands.
“That’s good, that’s good. So did he spend the night?” Eunmi asked. You sighed and paused, not knowing if you should or shouldn’t answer.
“He spent the night, but he left at about 4AM because he had an early schedule.” You said, deciding to just tell all. Eunmi squealed again.
“You two are so cute.” She said.
“Cute!? We’re adults, Eunmi.” You argued and she shook her head.
“Can’t help it. Cute is cute at any age.” She

Please log in to read the full chapter