Chapter 10 ~

Butterfly Flowers
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I can’t wait to see the flowers!” The woman entering the shop said to her party. The smile on her face was broad while she stepped towards you.
“I’m Kim Suzi. We’re here to see the wedding flowers.” The woman announced even before she arrived at the counter you were sitting behind. You hopped off of your seat with the same enthusiasm as she had shown you.
“Aha. I know exactly what you’re talking about.” You said and disappeared into the back room. Jungho had set up all the flowers for the appointment as he usually did. You decided to start with the bridesmaids flowers.
“Oh wow.” Suzi gasped when you walked back into the shop. You smiled, pleased with her response. She really had chosen beautiful flowers.
“These would be for decoration and bridesmaids bouquets right?” You verified.
“Yes. And here’s a quick sketch we made of what we wanted the bouquets to look like.” The wedding planner said and pulled a sheet of paper out of her bag. She laid it on the counter for you to look at. You were trying really hard not to laugh at the amateurish drawing style.

“Alright, that looks good. I can make an example bouquet for you right now. You can take that home with you and think it over.” You proposed while studying the drawings.
“That’s perfect.” The man said, clearly looking at the functionalities more than the beauty of the flowers. You smirked at him and took the flowers and drawings to walk into the back room again. In a matter of minutes you had

Please log in to read the full chapter