CHAPTER 6

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

The other guys switch their eyes on Seungri and the girls. They wanted to see whether Seungri will get the girls' number. Jiyong saw the girl that bumped into him in the airport. He found her fashion taste is good. Her wearing showed her body line and her skinny legs. But then one y girl was approaching him and sit beside him with her hand slowly went to Jiyong's chest.
 
"Oppa. I'm Susan." That girl introduced herself, but Jiyong did not bother her. He took her hands off of his chest and went away from that table. Someone bumped into him. Again.He saw the girl that bumped into him in the airport. "She looks y in this dress" Jiyong thought.
"Sorry." Jessica said.
"You should watch your steps. You bump into me twice a day." Jiyong said.
"Excuse me?" Jessica said with a question look.
"You don't remember? You bumped into me in the airport." Jiyong said.
"O... yes. It's just I didn't saw your face, so I did not know who you are. Sorry about that and also this." Jessica said.
"Oppa. Where are you going?" Susan came beside Jiyong and hold Jiyong's hand. Jiyong took her hand off and went beside Jessica.
"I don't need sorry. Just help me with this." Jiyong whispered to Jessica.
"How?" Jessica asked. Jiyong placed his hand around Jessica's waist.
"Act as my girlfriend."
"Ok."
 
"Oppa. Who is this?" Susan asked with unfriendly face.
"This is my girlfriend." Jiyong said and tightened his hand at Jessica's waist, that makes Jessica closer to him.
"Hi. I'm Jessica." Jessica said with smile on her face.
"Oppa, no kidding. Does she knows who you are?" Susan asked.
"There is no matter who I am. She's my girlfriend and we love each other." Jiyong said calmly.
"You don't know who is he right? Even i just met him, but i know who is he. You don't deserve him." Susan said strongly to Jessica.
"Though I don't know things that you know about him, but we are crazily in love in each other. You are just trying to separate us." Jessica said to Susan.
"Wow! She looks different when she defense herself." Jiyong thought.
"You should know your level. He is not the guy you should hanging with." Susan still saying a lot to Jessica.
"What level?" Jessica asked.
"Well, I bet your family is not in the top10 right? You may just be some girl who wanted oppa's money."