CHAPTER 40

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

All of them decided to let Jessica’s parents sit on Jiyong’s car. So all of them went out of the airport. After 30 minutes ride, the arrived Jessica’s house.

“Sir, madam.” Henry, the butler came out of the house and greeted Jessica’s parents.

“Hi Henry. Long time no see. How are you?” Jessica’s mom said to Henry.

“Fine madam. Let’s go inside. Your room had been cleaned. You can rest if you want.” Henry said to Jessica’s parents.

So all of them went inside the living room. All of them took their seats except Henry who was standing beside them.

“Dad do you want to take a shower? You said you were tired.” Jessica said to her father.

“Yes. I’m going to take a shower. I’ll come down later.” Jessica’s dad said and went up.

“I’m going up too, to take some rest. You guys do whatever you like.” Jessica’s mom said and went up with Jessica’s dad.

 

“So what we do?” Daesung asked.

“It is early to barbeque don’t you think so?” Krystal said.

“Then how bout buying the ingredients ourselves and preparing the things we need. It will be more fun we do it ourselves instead of waiting the maids to prepare all things.” Seungri suggested.

“Ok. Let’s go now.” Taeyang said. So all of them went to the supermarket nearby.

They went in the supermarket after they parked their car. Jiyong and Jessica were holding hands and walked behind the others. They were chatting.

 

“I don’t know we met each other 13 years ago.” Jiyong said.

“Me too. So sad I can’t remember anything.” Jessica said.

“Yes. I’m thinking how we meet each other? Did we talked when we met? What was my impression towards you?” Jiyong said.

“I’m curious about that too. I want to know.”

“Maybe we can ask our parents. I think they will know.”

“Yes, we can ask them. But I want to know your first impression on me. I bet they won’t know that.” Jessica sulked.

“It’s ok. Before is not important. I love you now and I will continue love you in my life. That’s the most important.” Jiyong said.

“I will continue loving you too.” Jessica kissed Jiyong.

“Hey, the kissing couple. Stop kissing. Come and help with the food.” Seungri saw Jiyong and Jessica were kissing, and he shouted to them. All their friends were watching them. Jessica blushed, she hid in Jiyong’s chest.

“It’s ok baby. He was just jealous.” Jiyong said to Jessica who was still hiding in his chest.

“It’s so embarrass.” Jessica said in Jiyong’s chest.

“No. It’s not. We are a couple, so it is normal.” Jiyong said to Jessica. Jiyong was holding Jessica that hiding in his chest to their friends.

 

“Noona, are you shy now? Don’t be shy, we all know you both love each other. That’s just a kissing between a couple. And also we saw many times Jiyong hyung kissed with other girls.” Seungri said with innocent face.

“Yah! Seungri!! I’m going to kill you!!!” Jiyong shouted to Seungri.