CHAPTER 63

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(Jessica side)

So Jiyong and Jessica went for a drive and they bought some snacks, cake, and drinks for their friends. When they got back, it had passed midnight. The others had also already arrived home.

“So how was the night?” Tiffany asked.

“It was great! We love it. The dinner was delicious too. Thanks to you all.” Jessica appreciated and thanked all of them.

“Do you like the cars? I’m the one who’s in charge of the cars.” Daesung asked.

“I love it! O ya, we bought some cake and some drinks. Let’s eat together.” Jessica said to them while Jiyong put the food on the table.

All of them talked and laughed. They enjoyed the food and only when the time passed 3am, only they went to sleep.

 

The next day, Jiyong woke up early and prepared the breakfast for all of them. He prepared Jessica’s breakfast differently from others. Jessica’s breakfast has a heart egg on top of the toast, while others are just toast and many types of jams for them to choose.

“Wow! Jiyong hyung prepare breakfast for us!” Seungri announced loudly.

“Thanks to Jessica, Jiyong prepared breakfast for us for the first time.” T.O.P said and others nodded.

“Just enjoy your breakfast.” Jiyong did not bother the others. He went to his room to wake Jessica.

 

“Baby, wake up. Breakfast is ready.” Jiyong said softly at Jessica’s ear.

“Let me have 10 more minutes.” Jessica turned over and continued to sleep.

“As you wish, princess.” Then Jiyong went down to be with others.

 

“Where’s Jessica?” Taeyang asked Jiyong.

“She’s still sleeping.” Jiyong went to the fridge and pour himself orange juice.

“But aren’t you bringing Jessica with you to your father’s company here?” Daesung asked.

“It’s ok. We can go when she’s done.” Jiyong did not mind delaying his schedule for Jessica.

“Hi guys! Good morning!” Jessica greeted while she coming down the stairs. She went to sit beside Jiyong.

“Eat this.” Jiyong gave Jessica a toast.

“Thanks.” Jessica smiled sweetly to Jiyong.

After having the breakfast, all of them were planning their final day in Paris. Jiyong and Jessica would be going to Jiyong’s family company in Paris, while others going to have their own plans.