CHAPTER 47

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

“Why? Are you jealous?” Jessica asked Tiffany.

“Yes, I’m so jealous, that I get goose bumps now.” Tiffany said.

“Go away you. Don’t interrupt us.” Jessica was joking with Tiffany.

“Why you become like this?! I’m so sad…. You have your Jiyong, and you don’t want me anymore.” Tiffany pretended to cry.

“No. Of course I won’t leave you like that.” Jessica comforted Tiffany.

“But you already have Jiyong...” Tiffany still pretended to cry.

“Jiyong is my boyfriend, but you are my only best friend.” Jessica said sincerely.

 

“Are you saying I’m not the only one for you?” Jiyong asked Jessica sourly.

“You are my only boyfriend. She is my only best friend. It’s not the same.” Jessica said.

“Ok. Forgive you.” Jiyong said and gave Jessica a peck on her lips.

“Thank you.” Jessica smiled.

“Let’s eat now. I’m hungry.” Jiyong said.

“Eat this. It is really nice.” Jessica gave a spoon of dish to Jiyong using her spoon.

Jiyong ate it. He smiled to Jessica and helped her to adjust her hair. Jessica smiled back to him. Both of them smiled while looking each other.

 

“Hey. Both of you stop the starring. You are like idiots smiling while looking each other.” Daesung said.

“Don’t be jealous.” Jiyong said to Daesung.

“I’m not jealous…. Just you made me no appetite to eat.” Daesung made excuses for himself.

“I know you are jealous. Admit it. You can go find a girl and be sweet too.” Jiyong said back. The others were watching them.

“I don’t have a girlfriend…” Daesung said sadly.

“Go find one.” Jiyong doesn’t care about Daesung’s sadness and he kept feeding Jessica.

“Jessica. Do you have any other girl friends that can introduce to me? I need a girlfriend.” Daesung said to Jessica.

“I have a friend that is really pretty and she is really nice. But she is studying in Sweden now.” Jessica smiled apologetically to Daesung.

“Don’t mind about that. He can find one girl in Korea if he wants…” Jiyong said and feed Jessica a shrimp.

“But I want a girlfriend like Jessica. She is a good girlfriend.” Daesung said.

“I know. She is the best girlfriend in the world and she is mine.” Jiyong said proudly and he gave a peck on Jessica’s lips.