CHAPTER 12

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

Jiyong was woke and he’s preparing for school. He wore his uniform and took his bag. He drove his sports car to T.O.P’s apartment to fetch the guys.

“I’m here.” Jiyong called T.O.P and told him.

“You have to wait, Seungri is showering.” T.O.P said.

“I’ll park and go up.” Jiyong said.

“Ok.” T.O.P said and disconnect his phone.

Jiyong parked his car and went up to T.O.P’s apartment. Taeyang was the one opened the door for him.

 

“Why he shower so late?” Jiyong asked Taeyang.

“He can’t wake up just now. Yesterday after came back from club, he played computer games.” Taeyang said.

“Hyung. I’m done.” Seungri came out from his room.

“Why you slept here yesterday? I thought you went back to your own house?” Jiyong asked Seungri.

“I wanted to play the latest game. T.O.P hyung bought it. So I came to his house.” Seungri said to Jiyong.

All of them were done, and they went to fetch Daesung in his apartment. After fetching Daesung, Jiyong drove them to school. Jiyong parked his car own his personal parking place. The boys were on their way to the class.

 

“Oppa!!” A girl at the hallway were excited.

“T.O.P oppa is the best!” Another girl said.

“Seungri oppa is the most handsome!” Another girl said.

“Daesung oppa’s smile is the best!” Daesung’s fan girl said.

“Taeyang oppa is the best!” Taeyang’s fan girls were saying things about Taeyang.

“Jiyong oppa is the coolest!” Jiyong’s fans were happy.

All the fans were shouting and screaming the boys’ name. They were excited. Some of them were crying because of excitement and happiness. But the guys were still with the cool faces. They didn’t care. They walked coolly at the hallway full of fans. They were used of the fans.

Jiyong does have no patience. He walked as fast as he could. He wanted to get out of the hallway. But a fans blocked his way.

“Oppa. Please accept these.” The girl gave Jiyong a box of chocolate with a letter on it.

“Keep for yourself.” Jiyong told that girl.

“Oppa. Keep it please. And please read the letter.”

“Bring it back. I won’t read the letter.”

That girl was hurt, she ran away from Jiyong.

“Hyung, you are harsh.” Seungri said to Jiyong.

“I’m not harsh, just not giving hope.” Jiyong said.

“Whatever you said.” Seungri was socialized Jiyong.

“Let’s go maknae.” Jiyong put his hand on Seungri’s shoulder and they walked together to the class.

 

Jiyong has English class on his schedule for the first slot. He went to the class with T.O.P who has the same class. They sat at the right corner, near windows of the room.

“Oppa, please receive this.” A girl came to Jiyong and wanted to give him the letter.

“Keep it.” Jiyong said coldly.

“But I wrote this for you.” The girl said sadly.

“I said keep it.” Jiyong said coldly with his eyes looking outside the windows.

The girl was sad and went away from the table. Jiyong continued looking outside the windows. He saw a familiar figure walking inside the gate of the school. Jiyong smiled when he saw the face of the girl.