CHAPTER 38

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

Jiyong was happy, so he paid for all of them. Taeyang bought a leather jacket, Krystal bought a pair of shoes for her father, Seungri bought 2 clothes, 2 pair of shoes, 1 hoodie, and 1 leather jacket that’s same with Taeyang’s.

“Take all these.” Jiyong said to Seungri after he paid for the things.

“Why me?” Seungri asked.

“Because Krystal is a girl. And you are maknae since Krystal is a girl.” Jiyong told Seungri. So Seungri took all the bags.

They went out of the shop. Then Jessica saw a Nike shop.

“Let’s go there.” Jessica said to Jiyong. Jiyong nodded. All of them went inside the Nike shop.

 

 

“I love these.” Jessica said to Jiyong and showed him a pair of pink sports shoes.

“I buy it for you.” Jiyong said with a warm, big smile.

“Thank you.” After Jiyong insisted he paid for everything she wants, Jessica stopped arguing with Jiyong who should pay. She let Jiyong does the paying.

After shopping in Nike. They went into Guess shop. Krystal and Jessica decided to buy something for their mother too. They chose a grey-white bag for their mother. And of course Jiyong was paying for that bag.

They went to several others shop. Jessica bought many things. All was paid by Jiyong. But Jiyong was happy. He has big smile on his face.

 

After shopping, it was almost noon. They went to the airport. Jiyong was driving his car. Jessica was with him. Tiffany and Taeyang were in T.O.P’s car. While Krystal and Daesung were in Seungri’s car.

3 sports car arrived the airport in the same time. They parked the cars and went down of the cars. Jiyong and Jessica were holding hands. Jiyong was quite nervous meeting his girlfriend’s parents. It was his first time. He had no girlfriend before Jessica.

Jessica knew Jiyong was nervous, so she held Jiyong’s hand tightly, giving him support and courage. All of them went in the airport and there was noise when they went in the airport. 5 handsome guys with black glasses, cool faces and 3 beautiful girls were in the airport. They were so obvious and looked great.

All of them waited at the departure gate. Finally, a couple was holding hands, walking out of the gate. Jessica and Krystal left their friends and ran to their parents. Their parents saw them and gave the girls a big hug.

 

“Dad, I miss you.” Jessica said while hugging her dad.

“Mom. I miss you so much.” Krystal said while hugging her mom tightly.

“We miss you too.” Their parents said to them.

“Uncle, Aunt. I miss you.” Tiffany said and gave them a hug too.

The others were around them.

“We miss you too Tiffany.” Jessica’s mom said to Tiffany.

“Hi. Uncle, Auntie. We were your daughters’ friends.” T.O.P said to Mr and Mrs. Jung.

“Hi. Nice to meet you.” Jessica’s father shook with T.O.P.

“My name is T.O.P.” T.O.P introduced himself.

“I’m Taeyang.” Taeyang introduced himself and shook with Jessica’s parents.

“I’m Daesung.” Daesung did the same thing too.

“I’m the maknae, Seungri!” Seungri introduced himself brightly.