CHAPTER 55

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

“Can I have a slice of cheese cake?” Jessica asked Jiyong.

“Yes.” Jiyong ordered it for Jessica.

“Why you have to ask Jiyong when you want a cake?” Tiffany asked Jessica.

“He is controlling me!” Jessica acted like she was the victim.

“I don’t believe you. And also your act is so bad.” Tiffany said.

“I think Jiyong hyung are Jessica noona’s servant.” Seungri said.

“Yah! I’m not that bad. And also he is willing to be servant, right honey?” Jessica asked Jiyong.

“Yes.” Jiyong took a spoonful of food and he fed Jessica.

“I think when you guys get married, Jiyong will be so hard. He will have to serve you very well since you have a high taste.” Tiffany said to Jessica that was eating food without using her own hands.

“Agree.” Krystal said too and the boys all nodded.

 

“Have you guys thought of marriage?” Tiffany asked the couple.

“I think we are too young to talk about marriage.” Jessica said.

“Me too. But if that really happens, how will you do?” Tiffany asked again.

“I don’t know. If I think that guy is the right one for me, I think I will marry him. Who knows?”

“How about you?” Tiffany asked Jiyong.

“Same with Jess. If I think she’s the right one for me, I will marry her no matter what happens. Nothing can stop me from marry her including age.” Jiyong said and he fed Jessica another kind of food.

“So do you think you have found your girl?” Taeyang asked.

“Yes, I am definitely sure that I have found her.” Jiyong said sincerely and he was looking at Jessica. They both made eye contact and Jessica felt Jiyong’s love towards her.

“I hope you guys get married. Your baby will be so cute!” Seungri exclaimed.

 

“I think we will get to see their kids in the future. I hope you will have a lot of kids, maybe like 12?” Daesung suggested.

“No! That’s too much and also I think if I have many children I don’t think my love for them will be equal.” Jessica said.

“Then how many kids do you want to have?” T.O.P asked.

“Maybe 2 to 4? I think 4 is quite ok for me. It is good to have 2 boys and 2 girls. So that they won’t get lonely and they will learn to love and care for each other.” Jessica said.

“Wow! You surely have thought a lot about this.” Daesung told Jessica.

“Yup. Our house is just me and Krystal. Sometimes I want a big brother for me so that He will protect me.”

“I will protect you for the rest of your life.” Jiyong said to Jessica while he was hugging her.

“Thanks. I love you.” Jessica gave Jiyong a peck.

“I love you too.”
 

“Then will you be a housewife or you want to work?” Taeyang continued asking Jessica.

“I think I will be a housewife. But I will also maybe do some project that has a flexible time for me… So I can focus more on the kids.”

“Maybe you will get more kids than you expect.” Seungri said to Jessica.

“Maybe. No matter more or less than I expect, I will still love them.”

“You will be a great mom.” Jiyong told Jessica.

“Thanks.” Jessica said with a blissful smile.

"I think you will have a blissful family." Taeyang said with a little jealousy.

"Are you jealous?" Seungri asked Taeyang.

 "A little." Taeyang admitted.

 "Find a woman and get marry then. I believe there's a lot women want to marry you." T.O.P suggested.

 "Good idea. But I don't like them. They are all acting."

"Then try to find another one that is truly loving you."

 "Good to say, hard to find."

 "Agree." T.O.P said too

“You will find your girl one day.” Jessica said to the boys.