CHAPTER 65

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(Jessica side)

“You finished you work?” Jessica asked.

“Ya. What do you want to eat?” Jiyong gently caressed Jessica’s head.

“Some baguette would be good.”

“Let’s go then.” Jiyong held Jessica’s hand and they went out.

The couple went to a local café. They sat comfortably with Jessica in Jiyong’s arms. Jessica was holding a book in her hands while Jiyong was scrolling his phone. The atmosphere was relaxing.

“Hey babe, what do you think of moving into my condo?” Jiyong caressed Jessica’s hair. It has become his habit.

“I don’t know. I mean I would love to move in with you but I’m used to live with the girls.” Jessica said with hesitance.

“Maybe you can try it? 3 months?” Jiyong tried to beg with his puppy eyes.

“I think I could give it a try.” Jessica gave a smile.

“Really? You staying with me?! Yay! I’m so happy! Thank you so much babe!” Jiyong was so happy that he hugged Jessica tightly.

“I love you.” Jessica gave Jiyong a peck.

“I love you too.” Jiyong returned a peck too.

 

On that evening, all of them went back to Seoul by the private plane. Because it was already midnight when they arrived the airport, the boys offered the girls to stay with them together in “BB” since there is school the next day.

The next morning, Jessica woke up early to prepare breakfast for everyone. She made some salad and some Korean rice balls.

“It is delicious!” Seungri exclaimed while eating another bite of riceball.

“Ya. Jess’ cooking skills are getting better.” Tiffany praised Jessica while getting more salad.

“Thank you. I’m not that good. I just know how to make simple food.” Jessica said while taking out the plates for them.