CHAPTER 2

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

After landing at the airport, 5 of them went off the private plane of Jiyong.
"I'm going to toilet. Anyone?" Jiyong ask.
"No!" 4 of them said.
"Then all of you meet me at Starbucks later." Jiyong said to them. Then he left them.
So Taeyang, Seungri, T.O.P and Daesung when to Starbucks. On their way to Starbucks, many girls went through them. The girls even take out their camera and take big bang photos. But they didn't bother the girls. And also they have used being like this. So they went in to the Starbucks.
"Maknae. I want espresso blended. Go and order for me." T.O.P ask seungri to go.
"Why me again hyung?" Seungri ask.
"Cause you're the maknae. So being a maknae, should buy for his hyung. When his hyung ask." T.O.P said.
"I want latte." Taeyang said.
"Me too." Daesung said too.Seungri didn't said anything and go.
 
Jiyong just came out from toilet, and went to Starbucks. In his way to Starbucks, someone bumps into him. He sees the one that bumps into him. He saw is a girl that bumps into him. "Is quite beautiful" Jiyong thought. Then he went away. He arrive Starbucks and searching for his friends. There's few of the table that have someone sits. Then he saw T.O.P and others sit at the corner end. So he went to them.
"Where's seungri?" Jiyong ask.
"Coming back." Taeyang answer.Then he see to the direction Taeyang see. He saw Seungri with Starbucks coffee in his hands.

"Maknae. I want mocha. Go and buy it." Jiyong said to Seungri.
"Hyung. I just came back..." Seungri said.
"I don't care." Jiyong  said and sit on the chair.So Seungri went and buy again. When he going to his hyung,he sees 3 girls sitting near the another corner.
"Hyungs, you see there's 3 beautiful girls sitting near the corner there." Seungri said and use his finger point to the table near the corner.
The 4 guys see the direction that Seungri point. They see 3 girls seeting there. Jiyong notice the girl sitting is the girl that bump into him just now.
"Seungri. You going to the girls again?" Daesung ask even he knows what seungri will said.
"Hehe.... You know me right? They are beautiful. I'm going to ask for their phone numbers." Seungri said and went to the table Jessica, Krystal and Tiffany is sitting.
 
"Hello miss. May i introduce myself?" Seungri when to them. And speak in english.
"Even if i say no, you will still introduce right?" Tiffany asked Seungri in english too.
"Hahaha.... Yes. Of course. Hi, ladies. I'm Seungri. I'm sitting opposite of your table with my friends. Can we be friends?" Seungri said to them. And take his hand out. Doing a friendly smile on his face.
"Hahaha.... How old are you little boy?" Tiffany ask.
"I'm 17 this year." Seungri answer tiffany with a smile.
"Korean age?" Tiffany ask.
Seungri nodded.
"Then I'm older than you. You still want to be our friend?" Tiffany said.
"I love to." Seungri answer.
"But we don't want." Krystal finally said something.
"Why?!" Seungri eye is on Krystal now.
"No reason." Krystal said and drink her blended espresso. Her eyes turn another side. She don't want to see Seungri.
"Let's be friends.... If we become friends. My friends and I will treat you dinner. How is it?" Seungri said to them.
"We do no need your treat. We can..." Tiffany haven't finish her words. Jessica's phone ring.
"Hello?" Jessica answer her phone.
"Hi. Ms.jessica. We have already arrive Starbucks. But because of too much people, we can't go in. So can you meet us out here?" Harry said through the phone.
"Ok." Jessica said and close her phone.
"Harry arrive. Let's go." Jessica said coldly.
"Bye little boy!" Tiffany smile to Seungri and tap his head. Then she went off with Jessica and Krystal.
"But..." Seungri just say a word, but the girls are already gone.
So he went back to his hyungs. Seungri sit beside taeyang.
"How is it maknae?" Daesung ask.
"How come i can't get their numbers?!! I'm Seungri! All the girls are crazy of me." Seungri said.
"Well... Not all...." Daesung answer and tap Seungri shoulder.
"I won't give up. Next time, don't let them meet me again. I'll let them knows who the boss." Seungri said proudly.
"Haha.... Good luck maknae!" T.O.P said and laugh.
The girls infront sees T.O.P smile, they cheer and take their phone takes photos. T.O.P realize that, then he turn back to the cold cool face. But the girls still cheering.
"So want to go to the club?" Seungri ask his hyung.
"Ok." Daesung answer and turn his face to the others.
They nodded.
"Which one?" Seungri ask.
"How about ''Ice"? I miss there." Taeyang said. All of them nodded.
"But I want to go back and change first." Jiyong said.
"Then we meet in "Ice" an hour later. K?" Taeyang said.
All of them agree and they went to the carpark, drive their sports car and went off.