CHAPTER 42

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

 

“Noona. I can be a spy for you if you want. I can watch Jiyong hyung for you when you are not around.” Seungri volunteered himself.

“Seungri! You don’t come to my house ever again!” Jiyong groaned at Seungri. He went to Seungri and wanted to hit Seungri.

“Noona. Help me.” Seungri ran to Jessica asking for her help.

“Jiyong stop. He’s just playing with you. Besides I think his suggestion is a good suggestion.” Jessica stood up for Seungri. She told Jiyong to stop.

“Don’t listen to this guy. He is a kid full of devil.” Jiyong said. But he stopped. He was not chasing Seungri.

“I think he is a cute boy.” Jessica smiled to Seungri.

 

“Don’t smile to him.” Jiyong took Jessica behind me. So now he was standing between Jessica and Seungri.

“Hyung. Jessica noona think I’m a cute boy. You can’t stop Jessica noona for liking me.” Seungri did a cute face to Jessica. This made Jiyong unhappy.

“Seungri. Don’t try my patience. Go and choose the ingredients that needed.” Jiyong was losing his patience to Seungri.

“I go now.” Seungri knew Jiyong was angry. So he disappeared in front of Jiyong and Jessica.

 

“Don’t angry with him. He’s just a kid.” Jessica said to Jiyong after Seungri disappeared.

“Don’t talk for him. I don’t like it.” Jiyong said to Jessica. He held Jessica’s hand.

“Ok. But you promise me, don’t be angry. I don’t like your angry face either.” Jessica put her hand on Jiyong’s face just like he did to her.

“Let’s go.” Jiyong took Jessica’s hand and they went to their friends.

 

“We done. We took all the ingredients.” Taeyang said to Jiyong and Jessica.

“Do you want ice-cream?” Jiyong asked Jessica.

“Yes! Ice-cream! Let’s go to take ice-cream.” Jessica took Jiyong to the ice-cream area.

“Which flavor you want?” Jiyong asked Jessica.

“Let’s take vanilla and mango.” Jessica said. Jiyong took the two flavor. Then they went back to their friends.

“Let’s pay now.” Jiyong said to all of them. After buying all the stuff they need, they went back to Jessica’s house.

 

When they got back to Jessica’s house. They helped in preparing the ingredients. Jiyong was helping Jessica with the prawns and some meat. They had to clean the food. The others were doing other things.

“Jessica, I’ll clean the prawns you cut the meat.” Jiyong was thoughtful. He was afraid Jessica might get hurt cleaning the prawns.

“Ok. Be careful of your hands.” Jessica told Jiyong.

After cleaning the ingredients, they went out to the garden and the boys prepared the barbeque grill. They girls were taking the food and drinks on the table.

After all the things were done, it was evening. They started to eat and play. They were happy. Jessica’s parents were eating and chatting with them too. All of them were chatting.

“Jiyong. Do you help in your father’s office?” Jessica’s father asked Jiyong.

“When school holidays, I will go.” Jiyong answered. Then he placed a grill prawn at Jessica’s plate.

“Thanks.” Jessica smiled to Jiyong. Jiyong smiled back.

“Jessica, you should learn from Jiyong. Come and help me when you free.” Jessica’s father said to Jessica.

“I don’t want. It’s so boring there. You do not let me anything. Do you know it’s boring?” Jessica said.