CHAPTER 62

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

“What is all this?” Jessica asked when they came to the dining table and saw the candle light dinner.

“I think is from them.” Jiyong passed the card their friends had prepared to Jessica.

“Aww… They are so sweet!”

“Let’s eat first, my princess.” Jiyong and Jessica enjoyed the dinner.

After finishing the dinner, they sat at the couch, enjoying the wine and the moment with each other.

“Honey, this is the best day of my life. I feel so happy and thankful.” Jessica told Jiyong while they were hugging each other.

“I’m happy too. I think we should treat them one day since our friends helped us a lot.”

“Ya. They really helped us a lot.”

 

“Let’s open their gifts.” Jiyong said and he went to take the gifts.

“This is so cute!” Jessica held the couple cup. The cup was designed by Krystal. Double J, which represents Jiyong and Jessica, were written on the cup with a love.

Then they opened the next gift. It is a pair of couple shirt. One of the shirts is written “Soul”, while the other written “Mate”. Lastly, inside a box, there are two car keys. The cars are couple sport cars custom made for the couple. There are only two cars like that in the world.

“Wow! I did not think that they would do so much for us. We should really treat them when we get back to Korea.” Jessica said to Jiyong.

“Let’s go take a look at the car.” Jiyong held Jessica’s hand and took her to the garage.

 

Though this is not the Kwon’s main house, but there are still many cars in the garage. Not just cars, but there are also motorbikes. But in the garage, it is obvious which cars are for them because at the center there are two cars that were covered up.

Jiyong flipped the cover and the two amazing sport cars appeared before Jiyong and Jessica.

“I love it!” Jessica said excitedly.

“Do you want to try it out?” Jiyong asked Jessica when he saw Jessica’s big shining eyes.

“Yes! Let’s go for a ride!” Jessica said with her hands open, waiting for Jiyong to pass her the car key.

“No. I’m driving.”

“Let me drive, baby….” Jessica started to act cute and swung Jiyong’s hand.

“Ok ok. But be careful. Do not drive too fast.” Jiyong passed the car keys to Jessica.

“Yes Sir!” Jessica did a sergeant look with her hand.