CHAPTER 18

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

“Can you play for me when we get to school? There’s a piano in our room.” Jiyong said.

“Huhh?! Are you serious?” Jessica was a little shock.

“Yes. So will you?” Jiyong asked sincerely.

“I think I can.” Jessica promised Jiyong.

“Then can you play with me? I know piano too.” Jiyong said.

“That’s great. We can play together. Which type of music you like?”

“Any… But I like my music the most.”

“You make your own music?” Jessica was surprised.

“Yes. I love music, so I decided to make my own music.”

“Can you show me?”

“Yes, of course. I’ll show you later.”

After finished eating, they went back to the school. Since the girls were not familiar with school, the boys decided to bring the girls walked around the school. While walking around the school, Jiyong and Jessica were at the back of their friends. They were still talking. They were like a pair of good friend that not seeing for a long time. They had many things to talked about.

 

“Oppa!” A fan girl was screaming.

“Daesung oppa!” Another girl shouted.

“Taeyang oppa, I like you!” A fan of Taeyang shouted out.

“T.O.P oppa, please smile for me!” T.O.P’s fan girl shouted to T.O.P.

“Jiyong oppa, you are the best!” Jiyong’s fan girls was shouting to him.

“Seungri oppa!” A girl that same age with Seungri shouted.

When Jessica heard the last one, she laughed out. She can see that the girl that shouted Seungri’s name was not younger than him. So it was funny when the girl shouted Seungri as an oppa.

“Why are you laughing?” Jiyong noticed Jessica laughed and he asked her.

“Nothing. Just heard something funny.” Jessica was back in her cold face.

“Let’s catch up the others.” Jiyong and Jessica were a bit behind their friends.

 

“Is that the girl this morning that talking to Jiyong oppa?” A fan girl of Jiyong asked her friend.

“I think she is.” The girl’s friend answered.

“How can she stand beside Jiyong oppa and talked to him?!! Jiyong oppa smiled to that girl!” The fan girl of Jiyong was mad.

“Agree! Who do she thinks she is?!” The other girls said.

 

Jessica was sad when she heard all those things. She didn’t know that actually when she was with Jiyong, she will gain hates from someone. She may not wants to be friends with them, but she hoped that she could do well in this school, her new beginning.

“What happened?” Jiyong noticed Jessica gloomy face.