CHAPTER 58

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

After the commotion, the group began to party in the pub. They danced, played games, singing and talked.

Jiyong and Jessica were talking while others were playing and singing.

“Ya! Love birds. Stop talking. Come and join us.” Tiffany said to the couple.

“Stop bothering us. We are good here.” Jessica answered.

“Hey, you forgot your friend now because of your darling?” Tiffany teased Jessica. 

Jessica did not answer back.

“Ya! This girl…”

 

“Any plan for tomorrow?” Jiyong asked Jessica.

“No. why?”

“I want to bring you to a place.”

“What place?”

“You will know tomorrow.”

“Ok.” Jessica smiled to Jiyong.

In the end, Jiyong and Jessica joined the group singing because of Tiffany and the boys’ teasing. They had a wonderful time in the pub.

 

The next morning, Jiyong woke early to prepare for his date with Jessica. He wanted to surprise Jessica. So he asked help from Tiffany and Krystal to bring Jessica outdoor during the morning while he and the boys went to the venue that Jiyong prepared to decorate.

“What color of balloon should I hang on the wall?” Daesung asked Jiyong.

“Pink and red is good.” Jiyong answered while doing his own things.

“Should I write or draw something on a banner?” Taeyang asked.

“Just write Happy 100th Day and do some deco on it.” Jiyong answered. He wanted to do this surprise for Jessica was because it was their 100th day since they dated.

 

“Maknae. Stop playing your phone and come and help us.” Taeyang said to Seungri.

“Hyung. Everything is fine when you guys do it, but when I use my hands to do the same thing you are doing, it will be destroy.” Seungri  made excuse.

“That’s your excuse. Come and help me now.” Jiyong ordered Seungri.

“Ok ok…Coming…” Seungri stood up from the chair and went to Jiyong.