CHAPTER 28

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

Jiyong felt Jessica’s hands were shaking. He knew Jessica was nervous, and she was afraid about how the girls over there will accept her. Jiyong held Jessica’s hand.

“It’s ok. I’ll be at your side.” Jiyong whispered to Jessica.

Jessica was relieved after Jiyong said that to her. She knows Jiyong will be at her side, so she was not nervous and afraid anymore.

“Isn’t that girl, yesterday Jiyong oppa talked with?” A girl over there asked the girl beside her.

“Yes. I think they were dating.” The other girl said.

“I think they made a nice couple.”

“Ya. They look good together. Jiyong oppa seems very good to her.”

“But do know that girl? Is she from top 10 families?”

“I don’t know.” Many of them were talking about Jiyong and Jessica.

Jiyong and Jessica were walking through the hallway. But Jiyong stopped suddenly. Jessica was curious.

 

“She is Jessica Jung. She and I, we are dating. She is my girlfriend.” Jiyong announced. All of them were shocked. They did not knew Jiyong would said that.

“Let’s go.” Jiyong smiled and said to Jessica. Jessica was shocked and she couldn’t think of anything. Jiyong took her hand and they walked pass the hallway.

“What are you doing?” Jessica asked Jiyong after she calmed down.

“Tell them that you are my girlfriend.” Jiyong was holding Jessica’s hand.

“But how will they think of me? Will they accept?” Jessica was nervous. Her hands were shaking.

“Calm down. Nothing will happen. I will be your side no matter what happens.” Jiyong calmed down Jessica. Jessica was calmed.

“Ya. Nothing will happen. We will be your side too.” Tiffany said to Jessica. Jessica was relieved.