CHAPTER 61

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(Jessica side)

“I know it may be too fast for our relationship and we are young to marry. So we can get engage first.”

Jessica nodded.

“Thank you babe. I’m so happy!” Jiyong hugged Jessica.

The couple smiled blissfully. Suddenly, the others came out and congrats them.

“I’m happy for both of you” T.O.P said.

“Congratulations!” the others said.

“Thank you! I know you guys helped to make this surprise. Thank you very much.” Jessica told them.

“The most important is that you like it.” Taeyang said.

“Let’s eat now.” Jiyong said. All of them had a nice lunch and fellowship.

 

After lunch, they headed back to rest. Jiyong and Jessica were lying on the bed together.

“Babe, what kind of wedding do you want?” Jiyong gently Jessica’s hair.

“I have always dreamed for a fairy tale wedding. But I think it does not matter now because having you as my life partner is the most important thing.” Jessica hugged Jiyong’s waist and laid her head on his chest.

“Me too.” They locked their eyes with each other and kissed.

“I want to be with you forever.” Jiyong said to Jessica.

Jessica gave a peck to Jiyong.

 

While the couple was in their room, the others were preparing the surprise dinner for the couple. They wanted to give Jiyong and Jessica a wonderful night with each other. They also prepared gifts for the couple.

The girls were preparing the dishes with Daesung’s help while Taeyang, Seungri, and, T.O.P were decorating table. After everything is done, they left the house to give Jiyong and Jessica space.