CHAPTER 25

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

“I take it. Close the door for me.” JIyong took the things and said to Jessica. Jessica closed the car door. They went up.

Jessica pressed the doorbell and Tiffany opened the door for them. They went in and saw the others were playing games together. Jiyong and Jessica went to the kitchen to put things. They took things out of the bags, and putted in the fridge. After putted all things, and they went out.

“What you guys playing?” Jiyong took Jessica’s hand and sat beside Taeyang.

“Continue our truth or dare. We’ve been playing this after you both went out.” Daesung answered.

“Then it must be boring.” Jiyong said.

 

“Let’s watch movie.” Seungri suggested.

“What movie?” Taeyang asked.

“City of Bones? I love that.” Krystal said.

“Yes. It is very nice.” Tiffany said.

“Then let’s watch.” T.O.P said.

They watched the movie. Jessica was lying on Jiyong’s chest. She felt sleepy. Jiyong attention was on Jessica. He was playing Jessica’s hair.

“Jace is so handsome!” Tiffany exclaimed after watching the movie.

“Yes. He’s cool.” Krystal agreed with Tiffany.

“I think he’s just good looking.” Seungri said, he got stares from the two girls.

“Watch your word, boy.” Tiffany said.

“What? I just said the truth.” Seungri said.

“He’s good looking than you.” Jessica said to Seungri.

“Then what about me? Who is good looking? Me or that guy?” Jiyong asked Jessica while playing her hair.

“Of course you are better than him.” Jessica said and smiled to Jiyong. Jiyong smiled too.

 

“I want ice-cream now.” Jessica said with cuteness.

“Wait. I take for you.” Jiyong said and stood up from his seat, going to the fridge.

“Hyung. Take out the potato chips too.” Seungri shouted to Jiyong.

“Take yourself.” Jiyong shouted back.

“Hyung. You are the nearest to the chips. You are taking the ice-cream for Jessica noona too.” Seungri said with cuteness like Jessica.

“Stop your aegyo. I’m only taking for my girlfriend.” Jiyong said and giving the bowl of ice-cream to Jessica.

“Take for Seungri too.” Jessica said to Jiyong. She took the bowl from Jiyong.

Jiyong finally went back and took the potato chips. He threw it to Seungri.

“Thank you noona.” Seungri said to Jessica. Jessica smiled back.

“Don’t smiled to that guy.” Jiyong said to Jessica.

“He’s just a little brother.” Jessica said.

“Still no.” Jiyong insisted.

“Do you want some?” Jessica offered her ice-cream to Jiyong. Jiyong eat it.

“Nice right? I like this brand.” Jessica said to Jiyong.

“I buy you more next time.” Jiyong promised.