CHAPTER 1

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

"Jessica wake up!!!" Tiffany shout for the Nth time.
"5 more minutes... mom" Jessica said lazily and continue to sleep.
"Wake up now. We arriving now! And i'm not your mom!" Tiffany shout loud.
"Fany-ah.... 5 more minutes. Then i will wake..." Jessica said.
"No way! We arrived airport. We need to go out of the plane now." Tiffany said to Jessica and lower down her voice a bit.
"Ok. Ok. You're like an ajumma in the market... Always shout." Jessica said and waking up from the bed chair that only first class have.
"Because of you and soojung, I need to become an ajumma." Tiffany said.
"Where's soojung?" Jessica asked and looked to the seat that Krystal sit is empty now.
"She said you're be late. So she went off the plane, and wait us at Starbucks." Tiffany said to Jessica and took her bag, prepared to went off the plane.
"Tiffany, wait for me!" Jessica shouted to Tiffany who already took the bag and wanted to go off the plane.
"No way! I'm not going to wait for you again." Tiffany said while thinking last time she and jessica went for a vacation in Italy. When the plane arrived,  Jessica asked Tiffany to wait for her, cause Jessica wanted to went to the toilet so Tiffany waited for Jessica as long as 20minutes, because after Jessica went to the toilet, she forget about Tiffany and she went off the plane herself.
 
Jessica faster packed her things in her bag, and went off the plane. And she bumped into somebody when she going to the Starbucks meeting Krystal and Tiffany.
"Sorry." Jessica said to the one she bump in english.
But the man didn't give her any respond and went away from her. Jessica turned to the one she bumped. And she realise that is a man and wearing some fashion clothes although she's looking from the man behind, but she can know that the man is stylish and rich. Because the clothes that the man wears are the latest collection from Armani.
"Rich people really have no manners." Jessica said it and realize she's also talking about herself.
"But not me." She talked to herself.
Then she went to Starbucks. She saw many peoples with cameras in their hand and waiting at the outside of Starbucks. But she doesn't care, and she walked inside. She saw Tiffany and Krystal sitting at the corner, so she went there and sit.
"Hey, sis. What make us waiting you so long?" Krystal asked Jessica and passed a hot mocha that she bought to Jessica.(When 3 of them are chatting, is all in english.)
"Thanks. And is just 15 minutes you wait." Jessica took the mocha from Krystal and said.
"Just?!! Is 15 minutes not 5 minutes. You know that 15 minutes i can do many things. I can go shoppping at the airport, i can even don't wait for you and call the butler to take us home." Tiffany said to Jessica.
"Ok. Ok. Stop your nagging... You're really more like my mom." Jessica said to Tiffany and drank the mocha.
"I'll really will become an ajumma, because you and soojung." Tiffany said to both of them.
"Why happen with me? I didn't do anything wrong?!" Krystal said.
"You are just like your sister, sleeping like a pig. Even lightning thunder can't wake you both up." Tiffany said to them.
"But you really should stop complaining unnie." Krystal said to Tiffany.
"By the way... Why so many peoples waiting outside? Any artists here?" Jessica asked.
"I don't know. When i came here, they are already here. But now, more people standing there." Tiffany said.
Jessica and Tiffany face to Krystal.
"Don't watch me. I don't know." Krystal said.
"You're the first one that come. You don't know?" Jessica ask.
"I really don't know. " Krystal said.
"Jessica, soojung won't care or realise anything when she is with her phone. When i just came in, she's playing with her phone. She also didn't realize that i've come." Tiffany said.
"Ok. Just skip this topic. Did you call butler to fetch us? By the way, what's his name again?" Jessica said to Tiffany and Krystal.
"Harry right, soojung?" Tiffany said.
"Yes. But i heard from mom and dad saying that the butler is an ajjushi. Maybe we should call him uncle harry?" Krystal said and continue playing her phone that she just bought 2 days ago.
"So did you call him?" Jessica ask again.
"Mom said that she gave him our number. When he arrive, he will call us." Krystal answer.
"Haven't he call?" Tiffany ask this time.
"Notyet." When Krystal said finish the word, phone ring. But not Krystal's phone. Is Jessica's phone that ring. Jessica answer her phone.
"Hello?" Jessica said in english.
"Hi. Is this ms.jessica? I'm harry. Your butler. I'm at the airport right now. May i know where are you?" The man on the another phone said.
"O... Hi. We're now at Starbucks." Jessica said.
"Ok. I'll arrive there in 10 minutes."
"Take your time. We'll wait. Bye." Then Jessica disconnect the phone.
"He will arrive in 10 minutes. He said." Jessica told them.
Then someone when to their table.
"Hello miss. May i introduce myself?" A guy when to them. And speak in english.
"Even if i say no, you will still introduce right?" Tiffany told the guy in english too.
"Hahaha.... Yes. Of course. Hi, ladies. I'm Seungri. I'm sitting opposite of your table with my friends. Can we be friends?"