CHAPTER 33

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

Jiyong and Jessica went out of the shop. They went back to school to meet the others. They went to “BB” and saw all of them were there.

“Finally the couple is back.” Tiffany teased the couple.

“What are you doing?” Jessica went to set beside Tiffany.

“We were chatting.”

“About what?” Jiyong asked and sat beside Jessica.

“Overseas vacation. We are thinking to go for vacation.” T.O.P answered Jiyong.

“Nice. We have a 2 weeks holiday coming.” Jiyong said.

“Yes. We know you and Jessica will only go for vacation on holidays. So we are thinking and planning for the holidays.” Taeyang said.

“Where you plan to go?” Jessica asked while resting her head on Jiyong’s chest. Jiyong was playing Jessica’s hand.

“We were planning to Europe. Maybe like going few countries together.” Krystal told the couple.

“Great. Let’s go shopping there.” Jessica told Krystal and Tiffany excitedly. Her eyes were shining when she talked about shopping.

“I can go with you too.” Jiyong told Jessica. He doesn’t want to separate with Jessica.

“Come on. You can lend us your Jessica one day. Or maybe just half day.” Tiffany said to Jiyong.

“No. She’s mine.” Jiyong said. Jessica was smiling with full of happiness.

 

Then the others kept teasing the couple. Jiyong and Jessica were showing their romance. After teasing the couple, all of them were watching movie. Then someone’s phone rang.

“Hello?” Krystal answered her phone.

“Hey, baby. How are you?” The caller asked from the other side.

“Mom, you called like 30 minutes ago.” Krystal was relaxing and talking with her mom through the phone.

“30 minutes is a long time.” Krystal’s mom said.

“No. It’s not.”

“Ok. It’s not. Is your sister back?”

“Yes. But didn’t she called you back?”

“No. Pass her the phone.”