CHAPTER 56

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

After eating, the girls wanted to continue shopping so all of them went to shopping again. After few hours of shopping, they went back to the mansion. They were preparing to explore the night life of Paris. They decided to go to pub.

Jiyong and Jessica were in their room. They were deciding on which outfits they going to wear. Jiyong wanted to wear a white vest with a black shirt inside. On the other hand, Jessica was going to wear a white short dress. Now when the couple are done with their outfits, they went downstairs.

“Wow! You guys really are perfect match.” Tiffany complimented the couple.

“Thanks.” Jessica said.

“Come, let me take a photo of both of you.” Krystal said. The couple let Krystal took a photo of them.

“I will send it to Mom and Dad.” While she was saying, she has already sent it to her parent.

“You little kid.” Jessica knocked Krystal’s head.

 

After all of them were ready, they got inside their sport car. Because Seungri wanted to ride with Krystal so Krystal rode Seungri’s car, Jiyong and Jessica rode Jiyong’s car, while T.O.P and Tiffany were in the same car, and Taeyang and Daesung rode Taeyang’s car.

When they arrived the pub, the moon had just come out, so the city’s night life has only just started. Therefore, there were only a few people in the pub.

“Hi. Can we have a room?” Seungri asked the waiter. They did not want to be in public eye because it may cause some notion.

“Please wait. I will call my manager now.” The waiter went away. This made them standing there waiting.

 

Then suddenly there’s a girl wearing a y lace mini skirt bump into Jiyong.

“Opps! Sorry. I have no intention to do that” The girl apologized but everyone can see that the girl was flirting with Jiyong.

“It’s ok.” Jiyong replied coolly. He did not want anything with that girl. Jiyong’s hand held tightly at Jessica’s waist. He was leaning closely at Jessica.

“No. I will pay you back with a drink.” The girl saw Jiyong’s hands on Jessica’s, but she still didn’t give up.

“Couldn’t you see he already has a girlfriend? Stop flirting with him.” Before Jiyong open his mouth, Tiffany couldn’t stand that girl.

“I know. But they haven’t got married right? I do not break any law flirting with some guy having a girlfriend.” The girl said.

“Hello missy. You are right when you said you do not break any law flirting with a guy. But this guy is my boyfriend and she has a girlfriend which is me. I will not tolerate some random girl to flirt my guy. He’s mine!” Jessica said to the girl.

“I think let’s ask his opinion. Hi, boy. You can have a taste of my body if you agree to break up with that girl. We will have fun together tonight.” The girl went closely to Jiyong and her leg was hanging on Jiyong, her s were touching Jiyong’s arms.

“It sounds good.” Jiyong said coolly. At this time, everyone except that girl knew that Jiyong was angry. The manager had finally come.