CHAPTER 3

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal went outside and they see one old man with 4 black suit men behind him. So they guess that the man is Henry. When they going to the man, the man also went to them.
 
"Hi. Ms. jessica. Ms. tiffany. Ms. krystal." The old man greet them.
"Hi. You must be Henry right?" Tiffany said with a smile on her face.
"Yes. You can call me Henry." Henry said.
"No. You are elder." Tiffany said.
"Is ok. And i'm not very old too." Henry said with a smile on his face.
"If you say so.... Anyway, can we go now?" Tiffany ask.
"Yes. Of course. This way." Henry go infront, and Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal follow behind him. And the 4 black suit men is at behind of the girls. They went inside a white luxury car.
"Hi. Ms. jessica. Ms. tiffany. Ms. krystal. I'm your driver. You can call me Edwin." The driver in the driver sit turn his head back and said to the girls.
"O.. hi. Actually Jessica and I, we both have license already. So we can drive ourself. So you just have to drive Krystal." Tiffany said.
"Yes. Ms. tiffany." The driver named Edwin said while nodding his head.
The girls sit at the back with Henry. And the 4 black suit guy is at the front.
 
In the car, the girls are chatting... they talk and laugh. but most of the laugh is from Tiffany. Jessica and Krystal didn't laugh alot. When they smile, they just smile a little. Henry watch them at the side. And tiffany will talk with Henry too...
"I want to go to the club later..." Tiffany said.
"Which club?" Jessica ask.
"Ice". I've search in the internet before coming back. "Ice" is famous in Seoul. But not all of the people can go in. Only from the rich families can go in. And also they don't mind your age. As ling as you are the rich ones. So soojung you can go too." Tiffany said.
"I sure that many of the girls is crazy getting in there. They can found a rich boyfriend there." Krystal said.
"Yes. But the security of the club is strict. They check carefully about the guest that went in. So noyone else is getting in except the rich ones." Tiffany said.
"So you want to go there later?" Jessica ask.
"Of course. Peoples give many good points for the club. And even international, many of the people love the club. In an investigation for  club or something else, "Ice" get the first in the result." Tiffany continue introduce the club to Jessica and Krystal.
"Let's go later." Jessica said.
"Yay!!!" Tiffany shout.
"Stop shouting unnie. It hurt my ear." Krystal said to Tiffany.
"Sorry... I'm too excited to the club." Tiffany said.
"We know. But stop shouting." Krystal said.
"I'll try my best." Tiffany said.
 
After 10 minutes, the girls have arrive their home. One of the black guy, open the car door for the girls and henry. Henry went down first and Tiffany and Krystal also went down. Jessica is the last that come down from the car. Henry bring the girls inside the house. And introduce the living room, kitchen, pool, spa, library, music room, and others to the girls. Henry bring them to the bedrooms.
 
Krystal's room has a bed at the middle, a table with 2 bookshelf, a living room at the left of the big room. And a small room with Krystal's clothes, accessories, sunglass, bags and a mirror. Krystal's room is design with purple colour and white colour.
Tiffany's room is also like Krystal's. Have a bed. A table. A living room. The closet. And Tiffany room have many teddy bears and winnie pooh. And of course Tiffany rooms is full of pink.
Jessica's room also have a bed. A table. Living room. And closet. But her closet is more bigger than Tiffany and Krystal closet. Jessica closet have a huge mirror at the wall. Jessica room is design with pink and light red.
 
"Let's go out 10:30pm. I'm tired, need rest first." Jessica said to Tiffany and Krystal.
"Ok. Me too... Is tired." Krystal said.
"Then... bye!" Jessica said and went in her room and shut the door.
"This unnie..." Krystal said and went in to her room too.
Tiffany also went in to her room.
 
Jessica went in to the bathroom and shower. After shower, Jessica wears a short casual pants and t-shirt. Jessica lie on the bed. And taking her phone and call her mom.
"Hey Jess. Doing fine?" From the other side of the phone, Jessica's mom ask.
"Yes mom. We just get back to the house." Jessica tell her mom.
"How bout Krys and Fany? They like their room?" Jessica's mom ask again.
"I think yes... They like it. Their rooms is definitely their style." Jessica answer. And put her phone on the pillows, and put her ear near her phone. So that she can hear.
"Of course. Is design from me and untie lucy. We know our sweethearts taste." Jessica's mom said.(untie lucy is tiffany's mom.)
"Mom. We're going to a club later. But don't worry, tiffany said that the security of the club is strict. Noyone else are getting in except for the wealthy families." Jessica told her mom.
"But still you girls must be careful." Jessica's mom said.
"We will... Don't worry mom." Jessica said to her mom. Jessica and her mom continue chatting at the phone.