CHAPTER 57

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(Jessica side)

“I’m so sorry Mr.Kwon. I will now lead you to the room.” The manager said gently to his customer.

“Wait a second.” Suddenly the girl went to held Jiyong’s arm.

“Let go.” Jiyong said coldly. The mood was not good.

“But how bout me? I thought we are suppose to go somewhere, you know…” The girl’s hand moved around Jiyong’s body.

“Excuse me lady. Let go of my boyfriend’s arm.” Jessica said to the lady. She has been provoked to anger by the lady.

“No. Don’t you see who is beside your boyfriend now? It’s not you. It’s me. Go away. He does not want you anymore. I will take good care of him.” The girl continued.

 

“Let go. This will be the last time I said this.” Jiyong said again. He knows Jessica was not in a good mood because of this lady here.

“I won’t. Let’s go to the hotel room and I will give you a good service. You will be satisfied.” The girl used her s to touch Jiyong’s arm.

“Manager.” Jiyong called the manager.

“Yes Mr.Kwon. How can I help you?” The manager said gently.

“Throw this woman out and I do not want to see her in here again.” Jiyong said coolly and he went away from the girl that led him closer to Jessica. He put his arm tightly on Jessica’s waist.

“You can’t do this to me! Do you know who I am?!!” The girl shouted at the security that is dragging her out of the pub.

 

“Wait a minute.” Suddenly Jessica spoke.

“I know who you are. You are Jeon Hyo Sung, daughter of the JN Entertainment CEO. But let me tell you something. We are not anyone you can mess with.” Jessica said sternly.

“What? Who are you?” Hyo Sung was starring at Jessica. She was shocked by Jessica words.

“Let me tell you. She, the girl you wanted to seduce her boyfriend, her dad’s company is the second largest company in the world. Then the guy you wanted to seduce is the son of the world largest company CEO and all of our families’ companies are in the top 10. Do you make yourself clear now?” Tiffany bragged about their royal identity.

“Bring her out.” Jiyong started to feel twitchy.

 

 HI GUYS, 

FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED THIS FIC FOR SO LONG.

I WILL TRY TO WRITE MORE FOR YOU GUYS.

I WILL NEVER ABANDON THIS FIC. I PROMISE.