CHAPTER 17

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

Jessica and Jiyong talked many things. They talked about their life living in other countries. Their vacations to some countries, and they even talked about their personal things. They were like old friends that known each other a long time.

Jessica was happy when she was talking to Jiyong. She did not realize that she was smiling all time. The ice princess that she known was smiling to someone that she known for only 2 days. She even told Jiyong her personal stuffs that she only would told her close friend which is Tiffany.

 

“So are we going to the place?” Daesung asked about going back to their personal room at school.

“Yes. I want to see how’s the room is.” Tiffany said.

“Then let’s go after eat.” Daesung said.

“So how’s your days in Korea?” T.O.P asked the two girls since Jessica was with Jiyong.

“Great. But we haven’t go out. We just went to the club on the first night. Today is our second day.” Tiffany said.

“We can go for a trip together, all of us. I think it would be fun.” Taeyang suggested.

“That’s a great idea. But is should be on the school holiday. Jessica would not go for vacation during school days.” Tiffany said.

“Why?” Seungri asked.

“She wants to study. Sometimes when it wasn’t school days, we went for a vacation, she would bring books along with her to read.” Krystal that sat quietly answered Seungri.

“She’s like a female Jiyong. They are totally alike.” T.O.P said.

The group continued to talk. Jiyong and Jessica were at the other side of the table talking to each other. They had so many topics to talk about. They can’t stop saying things to each other. They were the ice prince and ice princess, but when they talked to each other, they were just like a normal high school students that will talked, and laughed crazily.

 

“The girls decided to go to our place after eating. You are with them right?” T.O.P came to Jiyong and Jessica. He asked Jessica.

“Yes, of course.” Jessica answered T.O.P.

“Ok.” T.O.P said and went back that means Jiyong and Jessica were alone again.

 

“You said you know piano right?” Jiyong asked Jessica after T.O.P was gone.

“Yes. Why?” Jessica asked while eating her salad.

“Can you played for me when we get to school? There’s a piano in our room.” Jiyong said.