CHAPTER 53

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

After all of them had a good rest, they went out to have a great time. The girls decided to go shopping. They were excited, since the boys had nothing to do, they will go shopping with the girls too.

“Look at this! I love it! Let’s go inside!” Tiffany exclaimed and went inside the Prada shop.

All of them were searching for themselves. Jessica and Jiyong were looking at some dress.

“What you think about this?” Jessica picked a pink dress and asked Jiyong.

“It’s nice. You love pink right. Try it on.” Jiyong said.

“No. let’s check out others first… I’ll try it all in once.”

“Ok.”

 

They continued to shop in the Prada’s for an hour. All of them got a thing for themselves. Jiyong was holding the bags for Jessica. After shopping at Prada, they went into the Chanel shop. They continued to shop in Chanel.

“Do you like this?” Jiyong picked a white jacket and he asked Jessica.

“Yes. I love this kind of jacket. You really know me, honey.” Jessica went to Jiyong.

“ Of course. I’m your boyfriend.” Jiyong said proudly. His eyes were filled with passion when he looked at Jessica.

“Let’s check out others. I think this one suites you.” Jiyong said while he picked out another jacket for Jessica.

“But I don’t like that color. It looks old.” Jessica said.

“It won’t look old after you wear it on. Trust me, go to try it.” Jiyong said to Jessica. Jessica can’t refuse Jiyong, so she went to try the jacket.

“How is it? Do you like it now?” Jiyong asked Jessica after she tried it on.

“Yup. It suits me well.” Jessica said while looking at the mirror.

 

“Jiyong hyung, can you buy this for me?” Seungri came with the latest bag in his arm.

“No. Use your own money.” Jiyong rejected Seungri.

“I have no money. My mom cut down my money for this month.” Seungri acted cute.

“Still no.”

“’Noona… Can you buy this for me?” Seungri changed his target to Jessica and he acted cute in front of Jessica. He knows if Jessica say yes, then the one who pay will be Jiyong.

“Sure. Noona will buy this for our cute Seungri.” Jessica gently patted Seungri’s face, but after one second, there was a hand that removed her hand from Seungri’s face.

“Why would you want to buy him that bag. He can buy himself even though his mom cut down his money.” Jiyong said with jealousy.