CHAPTER 71

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

After some time, Jessica realized that Jiyong has been away for a long time, and the boys disappeared.

“Where are the boys?” Jessica looked around while asking the girls.

“I think they just hang around themselves.” Tiffany made up a reason.

“Ya. They might get boring with all these things.” Krystal said.

After Krystal spoke, the lights went off. Everyone is wondering what happened. Then there was music, and the light on the stage was focused on one person.

Taeyang was playing the piano, and Jiyong appeared on the stage too. He held the mic and began to sing. Jessica was surprised. She was speechless, and her eyes were focused on Jiyong just like everyone else. Then Jessica’s eyes were teary, but she still focused on Jiyong.

When Jiyong was singing, his eyes were locked on Jessica only. Then while he was singing, he went down the stage to Jessica. Jessica’s heart was beating rapidly. She held her hands tightly. When Jiyong reached in front of Jessica, he gave Jessica a reassuring smile. Then he held one of Jessica’s hands and led her onto the stage.

 

When Jiyong finished singing, Daesung appeared with a bouquet of flowers. Jiyong took the flowers from Daesung and presented it to Jessica. Jessica continued to cry.

“Babe, even though we have dated only for a short time, but I want to tell you that I am crazily falling in love with you. From the first day I saw you, I can’t stop thinking about you. You are always in mind. I want to be with you 24/7. I miss you every time when you are not with me. I like to see you laugh because it makes my day. I want you to know that I will be by your side no matter what. I will give you my full support on whatever things and will be by your side when you need help. Lastly, I will love you till the death draw us apart.” Jiyong said to Jessica sincerely. Jessica cried harder when she heard Jiyong’s words.

“Babe, I have a question for you.” Jiyong gently wiped off the tears from Jessica’s face.

Jiyong took out the ring he prepared, knelt, and asked Jessica.

“Will you marry me?”

Jessica was surprised by the question. After a while, she nodded.

Jiyong was so happy. He took the ring from the box and put it on Jessica’s finger. Jessica held Jiyong up. Then Jiyong took out the ring for himself and passed it to Jessica. Jessica put the ring on Jiyong’s finger. Jessica hugged Jiyong tightly and they shared a kiss. Everyone was clapping and congratulating Jessica’s and Jiyong’s parents.

 

Then the music was on again.

“Can I have a dance?” Jiyong offered his hand, and Jessica placed her hand on Jiyong’s hand. The couple danced, and the other guests followed too.

“Thank you honey.” Jessica said to Jiyong while dancing.

“I’m happy to do anything for you. Plus, I’m the one that is benefited today.” Jiyong said.

“I love you.” Jessica said.

“I love you more.”

Jiyong and Jessica were officially engaged!

 

 

Thank you guys for your support! 

I am thinking to continue this story as part 2. What do you think? 

I love reading all the comments so leave your comment below!

Thank you for supporting this fic!