CHAPTER 16

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

They went to a restaurant that named “Dining IN”. They looked for a big table and sat. Jessica and Jiyong sat beside each other.

“What you want to eat?” Jiyong asked Jessica and passed her the menu.

“I want jajangmyeon and salad.” Jessica said after she read the menu.

“Drinks?”

“Apple juice.”

“I’ll take the same.” Jiyong said to Daesung who was the one that ordered food for everyone.

While Daesung order the food, Jiyong and Jessica were talking to each other.

 

“You said you went to London? When is it?” Jiyong start the conversation.

“Few years ago, I went with Krystal. It was so beautiful that I had postponed my air ticket back to States.” Jessica said.

“You must had loved there.”

“Yes. I love there. You lived there right?”

“Ya. But I left London and went to Paris.”

“Why?”

“My father’s business. He had to expand his company, so our whole family went to Paris.” Jiyong said. Their food were served. Jiyong and Jessica started to eat. They kept talking while they were eating.

“Want to go to our place later?” Seungri asked the girls.

“What place?” Krystal asked.

“Our place. Is like a room for us inside the school.” Taeyang said.

“You guys have a personal room inside the school?! Like personal??” Tiffany asked. She was a bit shock.

“Yes. Noyone will come.” T.O.P said.

“Actually how rich were you guys?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Well, Jiyong’s family is the top 1 in the world and our families are in the top 10 in the world. Our families own many properties in the world. You can said half of the earth belong to us.” Seungri did the bragging off things.

“Actually we are from top 10 too, for your information.” Tiffany said to Seungri.

“Really?”

“Yes. Jessica and Krystal’s family is the top 2. My family is at the top 5. So we are quite rich too.” Tiffany said.

The others joined in the conversation and they talked. Jiyong and Jessica sometimes will talked to the others, but mostly they were busy talking to each other.