CHAPTER 66

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

“Good morning babe.” Jiyong gave a Jessica a peck.

“Good morning. I’ll make you some coffee.” Jessica smiled at Jiyong and went to make coffee.

“Thank you wifey!!” Jiyong shouted.

Jessica blushed when she heard Jiyong. After making the coffee, Jessica poured a cup for Jiyong and left the others in the coffee maker to keep it warm.

Before passing the coffee to Jiyong, Jessica took a sip from the mug. Then she passed it to Jiyong, and she comfortably sit beside Jiyong. Jiyong passed some salad that he hasn’t finish eating to Jessica and Jessica ate from Jiyong’s plate.

Now everyone is getting ready for school. Jiyong helped Jessica to get ready all the school stuff. He helped to carry her bag too. Since they had the same class for the first period, Jiyong and Jessica went to the class together.

Many people that passed by the couple, look at them with lovely eyes. The boys were envy of Jiyong because his girlfriend is the hot, y ice princess. Girls in the school also envied Jessica because Jiyong was super protective of her. He always cared for her and looked at her with loving eyes. They were the perfect match in everybody’s eyes.

 

Jiyong and Jessica locked their hands together while walking down to the classroom. Jiyong held Jessica’s hands tightly because he noticed there’s some guys were looking at his girlfriend.

“I do not like the guys staring at you.” Jiyong said to Jessica with some jealousy in his words.

“I do not like the girls staring at you too.” Jessica answered back.

“You are mine.” After saying that, Jiyong gave Jessica a peck. The boys that were looking at them walked away after seeing Jiyong kissed Jessica.

“Let’s go.” Jiyong finally let go of Jessica.

When they finally arrived their class, the class was already full with people. Jiyong and Jessica found seats that were next to each other at the back of the room.

 

After the first session of the day, the couple went to the cafeteria since they have no more classes in the morning.

“What do you plan after you graduate?” Jessica asked Jiyong while playing with his fingers.

“I think I’m going to help in my father’s business.” Jiyong gently patted Jessica’s head with his ‘’free’’ hand.

“I wanted to establish my own clothing company, but I don’t know if my father would agree to it.” Jessica shared her concern with Jiyong.

“I will support everything you do.” Jiyong kissed Jessica’s forehead.

“Thank you babe.”

“Now, let’s go. I’ll send you to your next class.”