CHAPTER 69

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

On the other side, the three girls are at a boutique to choose their outfits. While Jessica was focusing on her dress, Tiffany and Krystal received text message from the boys that inform the two girls about Jiyong’s plan.

“I’m so happy for them.” Krystal said softly to Tiffany.

“Me too. Surely they will have a happy life together.” Tiffany commented.

Both of them are excited for tonight. The girls spent the whole morning at the boutique. After that, the girls went to lunch at a restaurant.

 

“I can’t reach Jiyong the whole day.” Jessica said to the girls.

“Maybe he’s busy.” Tiffany assured Jessica.

“But he said that he will call me.” Jessica looked worried.

“He will be fine. Maybe he’s just forgot to call you.” Tiffany said.

After Tiffany said that, Jessica’s phone rang.

“Here is your hubby.” Krystal teased Jessica.

Jessica picked up the phone.

“Babe, sorry. I was busy with some stuffs this morning.” Jiyong apologized as soon as Jessica picked up the call.

“I was worried about you.” Jessica said.

“Sorry babe, I’m with the boys. How was the boutique? Did you get things you like?”

“Yup. I got a silver dress with lace, Tif got a yellow dress, and Soojung got a black one.”

“I can’t wait to see you in that dress. You will be stunning.”

Jessica giggled.

“What are you doing?”

“We are having our lunch.”

“Eat more. You are getting slimmer these days.”

“No. I’m not. I’m y. Hehe!”

“Yes, you are.”

“Honey, have you eaten?”

“No. I’m going to eat with the boys later.”

“Honey, what time will you reach later?” Jessica asked Jiyong about the time he would reach the event.

“I’m going with my parents as the boys are going with their parents too.” Jiyong answered.

“I miss you.” Jessica said while pouting even though Jiyong could not see it.

“I miss you too.” Jiyong said.

The couple talked for another 20minutes on the phone.

“Jess, the food is here.” Tiffany said to Jessica.

“Eat more food. I will meet you later.” Jiyong said to Jessica when he heard Tiffany.

“I love you.” Jessica said.

“I love you too.” Jiyong said before hanging up.

 

“It’s just a few hours since you last saw him.” Tiffany teased Jessica.

“I know, but I miss him so much.” Jessica said.

“Aigoo. I couldn’t imagine Jessica Jung to be like this one year ago.” Krystal said.

“You will know when you fall in love.” Jessica said to Krystal.

The girls enjoyed the food. After lunch, they went to spa to relax and went back to their home to get ready for the cocktail party.

The girls arrived the hotel where the cocktail party would be held with Jessica’s parents. Since it was hosted by V.E.S group, Jessica had to help her parents to greet and socialize the guests.