CHAPTER 32

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

“Let’s go, big boy.” Jessica said and pulled Jiyong to walk.

They were in the mall until Krystal called Jessica.

“Hey?” Jessica answered her phone.

“Where are you? They were asking will both of you come back?” Krystal said coolly.

“Yes. We will go back.” Jessica said.

“Mom called just now. She said you did not answer her calls. Call her back.” Krystal continued.

“Ok. I’ll call her. We are coming back. Where are you guys?” Jessica asked.

“We are going back too. We ate in “Dining IN”.” Krystal told Jessica.

“What dining in?” Jessica had no clue.

“We had our lunch there yesterday.” Krystal reminded Jessica.

“Now I know.”

“See you when you get back. We will be at “BB”.” Krystal said.

“Ok. Bye.” Jessica disconnected her phone.

 

“Who’s that?” Jiyong asked Jessica.

“Krystal. They ate outside too. Going back to “BB”.” Jessica told Jiyong.

“Then do you want to shop or go back now?” Jiyong asked.

“Let’s shop a while. I saw Prada’s shop.” Jessica said. They went to the shop, and Jessica was shopping happily.

“I don’t know how to choose between these two.” Jessica said to Jiyong, and showed him 2 pairs of shoes.

“Just buy both of it.” Jiyong looked at the shoes and said to Jessica.

“No. I’m just paying for 1 pair.” Jessica decided to buy only 1 pair.

“Then I’ll pay the other one for you.” Jiyong said.

“No. I’m playing myself.” Jessica said to Jiyong, and she continued to choose the shoes.

When Jiyong saw Jessica had not chose which pair of shoes she wanted, he went to the counter and paid for the 2 pairs in Jessica’s hands.

 

“Ok. Done. Take both of these.” Jiyong said to Jessica when he get back to Jessica’s side.

“What?”

“I’ve paid for two of these.”

“But I should pay myself.”

“I paid today. You can pay next time.”

“But still…”

“Stop. Please pack both of these.” Jiyong told Jessica. Then he said to the woman in the shop. The woman went away to pack the shoes.

“Jiyong…”

“Hey, I’m your boyfriend. Of course I’m buying things for my girlfriend. I know you can buy and pay yourself, but I want to pay all the things for you.” Jiyong said to Jessica softly.

“But you can’t always pay for my things…” Jessica said.

“I can always pay for you. Don’t worry. Whatever you buy from now, I will pay for you.” Jiyong said.

“Here are the shoes.” The woman came with the shoes that was packed nicely.

“Thanks.” Jiyong took over the bag of shoes.