CHAPTER 39

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

“Hi. I’m Jiyong. I’m Jessica’s boyfriend.” Jiyong greeted Jessica’s parents.

“So you are Jiyong. I was looking forward to meet you.” Jessica’s mom said to Jiyong.

“It’s my pleasure.” Jiyong said and smiled.

Jessica then held Jiyong’s hand. They were holding hands in front of Jessica’s parents. Jessica’s parents were glad seeing Jessica’s boyfriend. They were pleased with Jiyong.

“Uncle. Aunt. May we go now? We can chat more later.” Taeyang asked.

“Wait a while. My men are taking our baggage. Don’t know what make them took so long.” Jessica’s dad said and looked at his watch.

“I can ask them if you want.” Jiyong said to Jessica’s dad.

“That will be good. I want a bath as fast as I can.” Jessica’s dad said and smiled to Jiyong.

 

“You wait here. I’m going to see the manager.” Jiyong said to Jessica.

“Ok. Be fast.” Jessica took her hand off of Jiyong’s. Jiyong went away from them.

Jessica and the others were waiting for Jiyong. They were chatting with each others. The boys were talking with Jessica’s dad. Most of their conversation was about business. While the girls were gossiping. Jessica’s mom asked Krystal and Tiffany about Jessica and Jiyong. Jessica was with the girls, she heard the girls told her mom how they met and how they fall in love and started dating.

“Jiyong is back.” Taeyang said. After 5 minutes, Jiyong was back with 4 men in black suit behind him.

 

“You are fast.” Jessica said to Jiyong when Jiyong get back to Jessica side.

“It’s fast. Where you went to get them?” Jessica’s dad asked Jiyong.

“I went to the manager and talked to the manager.” Jiyong said.

“You know the manager? How you know him?” Jessica’s father was shocked. Jiyong was just a 18 years old boy. Jessica’s dad does not know about Jiyong identity.

“Jiyong hyung family was top 1 in the world. So he knows the manager even the CEO of this airport he knows.” Seungri talk behalf of Jiyong.

“Your father is  Wein Group’s director and founder?” Jessica’s dad asked Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded to Jessica’s dad.

“I’m your father’s friend. We came from States are because of your father’s birthday party. I don’t think you remember me, I met when you were 2 years old. You and Jessica met too. When you both were 5 years old.” Jessica’s dad said.

“Really?!” Not just Jiyong was shocked, but Jessica as well.

“We can talk about these later. Now let’s go back.” Jessica’s mom said.