CHAPTER 24

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

After buying the uniforms, they went to T.O.P’s house.

“My fridge is empty. Who can go and buy some food and drinks?” T.O.P said.

“Usually maknae should go.” Taeyang said.

“I’m busy. I’m playing game.” Seungri that was lying on the sofa said.

“Then how about you?” Taeyang asked Daesung.

“No. I’m so tired.”

“Let’s play a game and decide who will go.” Tiffany suggested.

“Agree.” Others said.

They decided to play truth or dare. The bottle turned to Krystal.

“Truth or dare?” Seungri asked.

“Dare.” Krystal said coolly.

“We did not see a cute side of you. Do a cute face.” Seungri said. So Krystal did the cute face he wanted.

“O my gosh! Krystal looks so cute.” Tiffany was excited. All of them laughed too.

“Now my turn.” Krystal spinned the bottle, and it turned to Seungri.

“Truth or dare?” Krystal asked.

“Dare.”

“Bobo the one on your right side.” Krystal dared Seungri. The one sitted right of Seungri was Jessica. Seungri knew Jiyong will kill him if he bobo Jessica. But for the game, Seungri was nearly bobo on Jessica’s cheek. But, Jiyong pulled Jessica, so Seungri did not bobo Jessica.

 

“So it’s not my fault right? Jiyong hyung was the one.” Seungri said.

“Jiyong is the one will go to the supermarket. Let’s choose one more go with him.” Taeyang said.

“I’ll go. You guys stay.” Jessica volunteered

“Sweet couple.” Tiffany teased them.

“Have fun. Go now.” Seungri continue playing his game.

“Let’s go.” Jiyong took Jessica’s hands, and He took his wallet, phone, and theirs jacket.

“Oppa. Anything need to buy?” Jessica asked T.O.P.

“Buy more beverages and snacks.” T.O.P said.

“Ok.”

 

Jiyong was putting on the jacket for himself. After putting on for himself, he putted on for Jessica.

“Thanks.” Jessica smiled warmly to Jiyong.

“Aww… I saw that. So sweet!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Let’s go.” Jiyong hold Jessica’s hand tightly.

Jiyong drove both of them to the nearest supermarket. It was a big supermarket. They went in after Jiyong parked his car. Jiyong took the trolley.

“Let’s go to the beverages first.” Jessica said to Jiyong. Jiyong nodded, and they went there.

Jessica took bottles of juices and sodas. Then they went to the snacks department.

“Jiyong, let’s buy ice-cream later. I want to eat.” Jessica said to Jiyong.

“Ok.” Jiyong hold Jessica’s hand tightly. While another hand, was on the trolley.

Then they were talking while buying things. After taking snacks, they went to take ice-cream that Jessica wanted.

“Which flavor you want?” Jiyong asked Jessica.

“Vanilla. But I also want the blueberry flavor. ” Jessica said with cuteness.

“Then buy both.” Jiyong took the two flavors.

“But what if can’t finish?” Jessica was worried.

“Trust me. We can finish them. The boys like ice-cream.” Jiyong said.

“Then let’s take both.” Jessica was so happy. Jiyong smiled when he saw Jessica’s smile.

“I think we done. Let’s pay at the counter.” Jiyong said.

After they paid at the counter, they went to the car and putted the things behind. Then, they went back to T.O.P’s apartment.