CHAPTER 4

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

Jiyong went back to his aparment that his father bought for him. Although he's staying with his parent, but sometimes Jiyong will also sleep at his apartment. Jiyong's apartment is big. The apartment have a living room,1 kitchen and 4 rooms. Jiyong use 1 of the rooms for his bedroom. And others he use as music room, working room and a room that keep books. He call that library for himself. Jiyong room have a king size bed. He have a working table in his room. He got 1/4 of his room and do as a closet. The closet is beside the bathroom. So that he easily get his clothes after bathing.  All his clothes and fashion things is inside the closet. His room got a sofa inside at the corner of the room. Jiyong's room is paint with grey, white and some black.
 
Jiyong went in to his bedroom and lie on his bed. Then his phone ring.
"Jiyong. Later come and fetch me?" Taeyang ask from other side of the phone.
"Ok. Where are you? Your apartment?" Jiyong ask.
"Yes."
"Ok."
"See you."
"Bye."
Jiyong close his phone and rest on the bed. When he going to fall asleep another phone call come. Jiyong lazily answer the phone.
"Hello?" Jiyong said.
"My son. When you going to come back home?" The other side of the phone said.
"Tomorrow?"
"Really?! Great! I'll tell your dad. Come back early tomorrow. Bye!" Jiyong's mom said and end the conversation by close the phone. Jiyong's mom always end the conversation like this. So he already get use of it.
 
Jiyong continue laying on the bed. He sudden think of the girl that he bumped into at the airport.
"She's beautiful. I'm wondering what's her name?" Jiyong talking to himself.
And Jiyong rest for 30 minutes and he go dress formally. After dressing, he ride his sport car that he bought last week, and go to Taeyang's apartment.
 
"Hey, I've arrive." Jiyong call Taeyang and tell him.
"Ok. Coming down." Taeyang said and disconnect his phone.
When Taeyang hop on Jiyong's car, Jiyong drives to "Ice". Two of them went into the pub and they see the other three had arrive, and both of them go to the them.
"Hyung. You are late!" Seungri said to them with a hot lady sitting on his lap.
"So?" Taeyang ask.
"So, you have to treat us drink." Seungri said.
"Order yourself. My treat." Jiyong said.
"Yay! Thanks hyung. You are the best!" Seungri almost hug Jiyong, but Jiyong turn to the other side.
"Green forest for me." Jiyong said to Seungri.
"No problem." Seungri said with a ok sign. And Seungri went to order, and the other guys are chatting.
 
"Hyung. Guess who i see?" Seungri came back excitedly. The lady just now is seen nowhere.
"Paris Hilton?" Daesung guess.
"Kristen Stewart?" Taeyang guess.
"Lee Hyo Ri?" T.O.P guess.
"No. No. No. I saw the girls we met at the airport." Seungri said happily.
"The girls who you can't get their numbers?" Daesung tease Seungri.
"Hyung!"
"I'm just saying the truth."
"Watch it. I will get their number." After saying, Seungri went to the girls.
"Hi. We meet again." Seungri said to the girls.