Ba dum tsss -Kyungsoo

The reasons why I hate you

 It was Sunday morning, the day after the party. A quite knock could be heard on Chanyeol's door. He groaned in his sleep as he still heard it being the light sleeper that he was. He'd expected Jongin to come through the door at some point of the day today, but his knocks were usually loud and were followed with the door banging the wall not almost unhear-able. "Come in" he said as he rolled on his bed and then covered his head with the pillow. The door could be heard opening and then closing, soon after a few footsteps made their way to Chanyeol's bed. He peeked from underneath his pillow and there he found Jongin staring at him. "Jongin. What are you doing here so early?" "I just couldn't sleep." He responded as Chanyeol emerged from underneath his pillow and sat up on the bed. "What's wrong?"he asked sensing the negative vibes coming from his friend. "Nothing. Everything is perfectly fine." He said in sarcasm and then released a sigh that he had been holding from last night. He fell on top of Chanyeol's bed and then asked him back "What about you?"  "I was having a good sleep until someone knocked on my door." "Sorry man but you know how I am. I like being with you." Chanyel chuckled as he grabbed the other's shoulder and they smiled at each other. "Oh by the way did I tell you? I met a great girl last night aaaaaand I got her number too." he said putting his hand up as Jongin highfived him and chuckled out loud. "Awsome man!! I knew those pants were magical. I just knew it! What's her name? Does she come to our school? What's her major? Is she cute? Does she use protection?...Did you even text her yet?" he said after finally realizing that the most important question hadn't been asked yet. "Should I?" "Hell yeah! Do it right now." "Nah, I'll do it later." "Whhyyy?" Jongin whined and then wore a cute pout on his face. "I think we should go check up on Luhan first and see if Kris is back yet from last night. It's still quiet early you know." "Ugh... I don't think I can face him." he said holding the bridge of his nose. "It will probably be a bit weird at first but there's really noting we can do about it. It's his choice to make afterall, not ours." "Well true but it's still weird. I didnt know he liked ." "Me either Jongin. Me either." "Anyway....Are you getting up or shall we sleep for a bit more since you know, it's still early?"Jongin asked looking up at the other male laying beside him "You make it sound like we're a newly wed couple."  Chanyeol said scrunching up his face. Jongin gasped and held a hand to his chest and then said dramaticaly "Well aren't we yeobo?!?" And then jumped on Chanyeol and started hugging him and scruffling up his hair. "Ahhhh. I'm being ." He screamed jokingly in a girl's voice when he heard a couple of shut up's coming from the rooms next door and even the rooms opposite to Chanyeols. "Let's go check on Luhan. Quietly, before these kids kill us aishh!" Jongin said yelling the aishh a bit just to piss the other students off "Fine let's go but be quiet. I don't want to be vandalized by my neighbours after you leave." "Aishhh if someone touches you I'll kill them!" "Ya, ya. Stop talking like a killer." "I'm not a killer. I'm a protector." Chanyeol laughed out loud as he hit Jongin in the head making the latter smile at Chanyeol's back. When he was standing up though Jongin decided to hit the other with his foot in the you know...as revenge, making Chanyeol fall forward and to the floor. "AISHHH!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol and Jongin left the room quietly too afraid of waking up the sleep deprived students. They tiptoed their way to the room next to theirs and then silently entered. When they were inside they looked at the two students that were sleeping on the tiny single bed.  "What happened here?" Jongin asked observing the two holding onto each other like twin featuses would in their mother's womb. " Didn't Luhan tell us that he was going to take Chen back to his room?" Chanyeol asked back. "Mmmmmmm~" the both of them heard one of the sleeping boys murmur. They stepped closer and saw Chen with his shirt ripped open and several love bites could be seen. "Did Luhan do those?!?" Chanyeol squeeked turning away from the two with Jongin following as they started talking giving the other two their backs. "Nah. Those were there already when we found him last night."  "I wonder how he got them." "It must have been that guy we found him ing with outside of the building." "You think? Wow this guy is more then we hoped for huh?"Chanyeol concluded.

"Guys?" they heard Luhan say and the both of them turned back to look at the sleepy male rubbing his eye. "Oh Luhan. You're up." Chanyeol greeted with a wave and a smile. "What's he doing here and not in his room?" Jongin asked as he pointed at Chen "I thought I could carry him but have you felt this guy? He weighs more than he looks." he said as he got out of bed slowly and put on a shirt. "Luhan I was wondering. Do you talk or moan in your sleep?" Jongin asked straight forwardly. He was really curious to know who was doing such noises. "I don't think so?" "That guy. He was while holding on to you. Perhaps even humping you." Luhan rolled his eyes and then glanced back at Chen. "He must have been dreaming or something. Damn, the guy he was making out with gave him too much hickeys. Look at his neck aishh." he said walking over to Chen and touching his neck. He observed it for a few seconds then hit the other's forehead to wake him up. "Ugh What? Is it breakfast time yet omma?" Chen asked as he sat on the bed looking around in confusion. "You were in your sleep you idiot!" Luhan said scolding the younger male. "Ugh hyungg." "You dare call me and kiss your mother's cheeks with those lips?" Luhan said judging the younger, badly. "Okay what is going on here?" Jongin asked surprised by the whole scene. Why did he just mention Chen's mom? "Yeah you guys seem to be more than just friends who randomly met in front of Luhan's room." "Oh we're not. We're c-" "Shut up!" Luhan screamed hurriedly clasping his mouth with his hand. He looked at Chanyeol and Jongin while they looked back at him. "I have to tell you guys something. It's true that me and Chen have randomly met in front of my room because obviously I was surprised myself to find out that this dumb piece of got into college but the truth is we knew each other from before. Way before." "H-how?" Chanyeol asked with a stutter. "We're cousins." Chen finally said seeing that Luhan wasn't going to say anything. "My mother and his father are siblings and he's like my little baby brother." Luhan explained, tears almost falling as he bit his hand. "But this little er went and had to get all these hickies. Aishhh!" he screamed as he turned around and pretended like he was gonna hit Chen while hissing. "Wait till I tell aunty Yum. She's going to whip your !" "No! No please Luhan! Don't tell omma! She'll make me have a session with her and you know what happened last time!"Chen begged as he remembered the last time he and his mom quarrelled. It wasn't a pretty image. "I don't care! You bastard!" "Ok, ok. Everybody calm down. Luhan you are not going to tell this yum person anything and Chen, try to be more behaved." Chanyeol said like a scolding parent to the other two as they both nodded. "Hmm I thought you guys were gonna say that you were in a secret relationship or something." "Well screw you and your vivid imaggination Jongin...Where is Kris anyway?" The four of them waited for Kris to pop out from somewhere like usual but the male was nowhere to be seen. They all left Luhan's room and made their way to Kris'.

They slowly opened the door and when they were all inside Kris swirled around on his computer chair and looked at the four while holding a cup of steaming herbal tea in his hands. "I have been expecting you." he said and then took a sip from his tea. The four of them ran over to him and all fell to their knees while he looked down at them and smirked. "Question no.1?" "Did you guys really do it?" Chen asked first with wide eyes as he looked up at Kris with fascination. "Yep." Kris said proudly. "Did you know what you were doing?"Jongin asked next. "Not at all." "How was it? Did it hurt being bottom?"Chanyeol asked afterwards. "It was pretty good actually. Wait what!" "Is it true that cheerleaders have a crooked ?"Chen asked again trying to find out if it was just a rumour he had heard. "NO! HIS WAS PERFECTLY STRAIGHT!" "You know, you could have held it in for after you gave us a ride home! We spent 40 bucks to get back here and Chen had to sit on my lap the whole time since there wasn't enough space for him in the car!" Luhan said as he finally remembered what had happened last night. He stood up once again, glaring at Kris and waiting for his answer. "But a taxi seats four. Three in the back and one next to the driver." Kris stated looking at Luhan. "Not if you have a erted driver who can't keep his hands off of young drunk men you don't!" Luhan said back with clenching teeth. "Oh eh well sorry. It just happened and before I knew it we were all over each other."Kris explained with an apologetic look on his face.

"Well great! Just great." Luhan yelled as he took the tea out of Kris' hands and drank it in one go. "My baby cousin made out with an unkown man! Kris got it on with a stranger! Jongin kissed Kyungsoo and even Chanyeol got a girl's number! And here am I. No number. No kiss. No . Nothing! I was just left there all alone an abandoned." Luhan said as he slumped down the wall and sat down holding his head in his hands. The others looked at him feeling bad for their friend and all tried to comfort him. "Hey it's okay. If something is meant to be it will happen. Besides she isn't the only fish in the water." Luhan looked up at them and with his famous puppy eyes he said, "It was a he!" then he started crying. "Oh."

~~~~~~~~~~

When Kyungsoo entered Baekhyun and Sehun's shared room, he found Sehun's bed empty (he was probably showering) and Baekhyun was still in bed sleeping. He went over to him and shook him gently as the other continued to snore softly. He was rather surprised to find the male in his pajamas instead of seeing his bare skin like usual today. "Baekhyun? Are you up?" The doe eyed boy asked as he shook him once again. "What is it Kyungsoooooo?" Baekhyun said with a groan as he glared at the latter. "O-oh w-well. I was bored and all alone in my room so I came to hang out." "It's too early Kyungsoo-ah." "It's already 1 pm." he said looking at his watch."Whaaat?! Holy mother of fries I haven't slept this much in ages."he said sitting up on his bed and yawning right after. "Hey how come you're wearing clothes today?" Kyungsoo said as he looked at Baekhyun's silky, printed pj's. "What? Is it against the law for me to wear clothes at night?" "Well no it's just that... you know. Is that a unicorn?" "What are you talking about?" "Here on your pajama" he said pointing at one of the prints. "What? Noo. That's just a squashed up dot. Yeah!" "No it's not. That's a unicorn. It even has different colours." "No it doesn't" "Yes it does." "NOO IT DOESN'T!!" he yelled out loud scaring Kyungsoo with the sudden noise as he gasped out loud. "Aaaanywayyyy moving on." "....You and one of the girls from our team seemed to be getting quite familiar yesterday." "We were but I didn't feel like doing her. Plus there was too much drama." "Who are you and what have you done to Baekhyun?!?" Sehun asked as he exited from their shared bathroom. "Aishh guys. It's not like I sleep with someone different every single night." "Actually. You do." Sehun justified as he started getting dressed. "Should I name all the girls you've slept with so far?" "No need. I have them all written in my diary." "Must be one heck of a diary." Sehun said with a chuckle as he put a shirt on. "So what happened?" Sehun asked as he sat on his bed patting the empty space near him, signaling for Kyungsoo to sit next to him. "I saw someone." "Who exactly did you see that made your raging hormones calm down? Was it your first love or something?" "NO!!" he yelled with eyes wide open."Denial~" "Just shut up." "Oh yesterday I saw your old friend. That tall guy."Kyungsoo said as he blinked at the other male innocently. "Who?" "That cute, clumsy guy with the undeniably great smile." Kyungsoo said looking at Baekhyun's face to see his expression "Oh Chanyeol. Luhan mentioned him yesterday." Sehun added observing Baekhyun aswell "He's not my friend." Baekhyun denied as he lost any emotion that was showing on his face earlier on. "You guys used to hang out together ever since you were kids. How come you're saying that you weren't friends now?" "We are not friends and that's final Sehun! Just ing drop it!" He growled at the two other males surprising them. 

He stood up feeling annoyed and ready to head to the bathroom when his cell phone rang. "Who the hell is calling me right now?!"  He walked to his night stand and grabbed his cell phone, checking to see who the number belonged to and he saw that it was Tao's number. "What the hell do you want Ta- " "B-baekhy-hyun..." Tao stuttered in a low voice. Baekhyun panicked hearing his friend's voice like that. Something was not right here. Tao was never one to talk quietly and with a stutter. "Tao? Tao! What's wrong?!?" The other two boys looked at Baekhyun in alarm and both stood up ready to leave the room as soon as they got a hint of what was wrong. "H-help." The phone fell to the floor and the three of them sprinted out of the door and raced to Tao's room, shoving other kids out of the way and stumbling a couple of times in the long corridors.  

The door was opened with a loud bang and before Tao knew it the three boys were in his room. "What's wrong Tao?! What happened?!?!" Baekhyun screamed as they saw Tao laying in bed. He was very pale and looked life less while pain was evident by the way his face looked."I-it hurts" "Kyungsoo call an ambulance. Sehun let's carry him downstairs. Okay on one, two, three." he yelled as the other male was going to grab onto him and help carry him outside. "G-guys no I can't." "Why the hell not?!" "I'm emberassed! Just get me s-some painkillers and I'll be fine." he explained getting a pain killer and some water immediatley. He swollowed the both of them and after a few minutes the pill was taking it's effect as he was calmly resting on his bed painless. "Can you tell us what happened?" Kyungsoo asked as he started caressing Tao's head. "Well yesterday I...slept with someone."Tao said his face tinted with a blush "How does that explain your pain?! Oh y god don't tell me that she gave you an STD!" Baekhyun wailed out with panic. "Let him explain." Sehun quieted the other male, wanting to hear his explenation aswell. "It was with a guy." "Oh..." Baekhyun was left speechless as Sehun and Kyungsoo stiffled a laugh. "It's not funny okay! That damn kid. It was his first time and he was so rough and he at it. My feels like it's on fire." "*tschh* 911. We have an emergency. A is on fire. Over *tschh*" Sehun mocked as the other two started uncontrollably laughing their asses off and rolling around like buffalos. "What the hell, you guys are mean and s!"Tao screameed in anger. "Steaming s. Ba dum tssss." Kyungsoo remarked making everyone crack in laughter including Tao. "Shut up hahaha."

 


A/N: I hope everyone is having a very Kris day. Omg poor Tao. I feel bad for him and his precious , but no one can resist Kris. Much noob. Such rough.

Honestly I think I have more fun writing about Chanyeols group than Baekhyuns'. They aren't proportionally distributed in my opinion but now what's done is done. Next chapter we''ll hopefully see some chanbaek cause really it's about time XD Hope you guys enjoyed this and thanks for reading ^v^