What happens in the van, stays in the van.

The reasons why I hate you

Can I have a tray of shots please? And a beer aswell." Jongin said to the barman feeling helpless. He sat down on a stool and sighed out while the barman came back. "Having girl trouble my friend?" the barman asked him as he handed him his tray of shots. "Yeah...Something like that." He said as he grabbed the first glass and drank it in one shot. "They say that if two people are meant to be together they will end up with one another either way." ".....Um...y-yeah hehe..." "Later pal. I gotta work." that guy said as he patted him on the shoulder and continued serving people. Why was he getting romance advice from the barman? He didn't even have a girl! 'I should have said no when he asked..' he said to himself as he grabbed another glass and drank it. One glass after the other and he already had drunk half the tray. He felt the alcohol already taking it's affect on his body as he was feeling his head spin a bit while he looked at the moving crowd. He had but long lost sight of his friends (or anything else for that matter). He gulped down his last shot and then with the beer in his hand he stood up and started stumbling from one side of the room to the other.

"Oh... Look what the cat dragged in."  "Cat dragged in?" Kyungsoo repeated as he felt his ear twitching, somehow recognizing the voice. "You." Jongin said as he grabbed onto Kyungsoo's shoulders and turned him around. 'God he smelles so bad.' he said to himself as Jongin started talking. "Aren't you Kyungsoo?" he asked staring blankly at the other waiting for his response. "Aish Sehun I'm going to kill you! " Kyungsoo said from underneath his breath and looking sideways when he remembered that Jongin had asked him a question. With big round eyes he looked at Jongin again and shook his head from side to side saying "Aniiii." " I may be drunk *hiccup* but I could still recognize your cute face from fifty miles away Kyungsoo-ah." "C-cute?" Kyungsoo said eyes growing twice the size and heart skipping a beat. "As cute as a needle....or was it a thread?" Jongin asked tapping his chin with his finger. "It's button. As cute as a button!" "Oh right. Button. Now, my button. What are you doing here?" "I was just you know...going out with my friends and trying to meet a hot girl because you know us guys. Always hungry." he said as he hit the other in the stomach with the elbow, "And I'm staright. Totally straight. 100%. As straight as an arrow! Hehehehehe..." Kyungsoo said ending his sentence with an awkward laugh and then looking down scolding himself for being a bad liar. "Straight. So you have a girlfriend? Right?" "No.I...broke up with mine not long ago." he lied to his mega high school crush. "Break up? Why?" "I'm still obsessed over my first crush. I love that person very much." now he was even talking about Jongin to Jongin. How deeply in love could this kid be? "Oh. Your first love....I don't have a girlfriend either. Haven't had one in ages." "Why?" Kyungsoo asked, turning himself to face Jongin as he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Who needs a girlfriend when you have pals like him. Right buddy?" he asked with a smile on his face as he pointed to the beer in his hand. "You're really drunk aren't you?"Kyungsoo asked in annoyance as he knew something like this would happen. He hoped that he would meet Jongin again one day but not in this condition! He reaked of alcohol! Was half unconcious and was talking to a stinking beer! Meeting his crush after such a long time and now he's a reck. Great just great." "Do you want to go wash your face? You seem to be in pretty bad shape." "No, no, no, no." "Why not?" "Pschh because I feel fiiine?" Jongin said almost falling over but grabbing onto Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Okaaaay." "Cool. Now another question." "Yes?" "You are Kyungsoo right?" Oh right he had forgotten that he had said no a minute ago. It was obvious that Jongin already knew so he might as well admit to it. "Yes...I am." he responded with his head hung down. "Oh so it is you! Can you explain something to me?" "Sure. What is it Jongin?" he said with a sigh. "Why are there three of you?" "What?...." "Why am I seeing three of you? Is this some kind of magic trick?" "Three of me? Boy you really are drunk. Are you on drugs or something, aswell?" "This one is a cutie pie." he said as he 'grabbed' the first imaginary figure of Kyungsoo's face with his hand. "These are the lips that I've kissed before." he said 'touching' softly the second imaginary figure's lips with his fingers. "These are the lips that I want to kiss now." he said circling his arm around the real Kyungsoo's tiny waist and pulling him closer. He surprised him by kissing him softly for the second time in the past few years.

Kyungsoo looked at the face that was pressed up against with nothing but surprise. He looked so handsome and was so gentle. Even when he was drunk he could be so sweet. Jongin's lips moved so smoothly against his and slowly his eyes closed as he started to kiss Jongin back. Jongin run his tounge against the other's bottom lip asking for entrance and before he knew it, Kyungsso had Jongin's sweet tounge exploring the inside of his mouth. When they finally broke the kiss, Kyungsoo was left in a daze and Jongin cupped his face in his hands "What am I going to do now?" he asked him as he looked into his eyes. "W-what do you m-mean?" "I'm gonna throw up." Jongin exclaimed holding his mouth with his hand, the other supporting him and then helping him go outside.

"Ahh. Young love." The barman said as he smiled at the two leaving the room. "Ahjusshii!" "Yes, yes I'm coming. What can I get you?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan had no other choice but to run behind the other male. Well he could have looked for Jongin on his own but he realized that following Sehun around the room was even more entertaining. He figured that they'd find them at one point or the other. Either on their own or together, but they will find them. They had looked everywhere for the pair. First corner of the room? Nope, not there. Second corner of the room? There was no sight of them. Third corner of the room? "HOLY MOTHER OF PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH." Sehun screamed out loud as he saw Kyungsoo kissing with Jongin. He had assured Kyungsoo that the latter wouldn't be there and now he was going to kill him for lying. He turned around and grabbed Luhan from his shirt's collar again, second time that night. Luhan had counted yes. Shaking him with all his might and his body almost leaving the floor he swore he heard something fall to the ground. Maybe his last piece of pride. 'Yep there it goes. Goodbye my manly pride.'

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF . WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?!?!" Sehun screamed as he continued to shake Luhan senseless. "Just calm down okay." "Calm down? Do you think I can keep calm right now? They are kissing right this moment!" "Do they look like they are not enjoying the kiss?.... Well do they?" "Well...No. Not really." "So what's the problem?" "Well he's- and it..." he tried to explain but he couldn't find any words. "I don't know exactly." he finally concluded shrugging the question away.

   

~~~~~~~~~~

Kris was waiting in the men's toilet line with Chen closely behind him. He stuck closely to Kris the whole evening and he wasn't understanding why. "Why are you following me again?" he asked Chen with a serious gaze. Chen gulped down his own saliva, The other male's look made him feel very nervous and anxious. "Luhan hyung left as soon as we got here." "There's sill Jongin and Chanyeol you know, why me?" "Okay I'm gonna be straight with you. Jongin looked like he was gonna get wasted from the very start and Chanyeol...Hmm well now that you mention it honestly I don't know why I came with you and didn't stay with him. He looks nice." he said as he wondered why he didn't stay with Chanyeol in the first place, he seemed much friendly than this dragon faced guy for starters. "Oh and I'm not?" Kris asked already giving Chen a y look. "Don't take me the wrong way. Your face doesn't say nice. It says I'm a . You mess with me and I'll cut you." he explained with hand gestures turning similarly to that of sword fighting. "Ouch. Right in my feels. I could be nice...looking." "Hah I knew it." "Okay fine I'm not nice. With you at least. I don't know you at all compared to how much I know the others. They're like my brothers and you're like the gum that has been stuck to the bottom of my shoes for the past several months." "Eww why don't you get it off?" "Exactly my point. I can't get it off. Like I can't get you off my back right now, now take two steps back and stay away from me as much as possible. You are standing way too close to me man. People will think we're together or something. I don't want people knowing I'm gay." "What's wrong with being gay?" Chen asked not understanding what Chen was trying to say. "Nothing is wrong with being gay. Being gay for you is way beyond wrong though." "Oh..." Chen said. That kinda hurt. "And god damn it's hot here. These ing glasses keep sliding off my nose. Here hold them for me!" "Sheeesh, moooody." Chen sing sang as he put on the glasses himself and proceded to taking out his phone and taking some selfies .

Kris looked to his side and started staring at a random location while he waited in line. He never knew guy's toilet lines could be so long though and it was annoying him even more. He continued looking around to keep his mind off of things when he noticed a good looking guy moving in behind him and Chen. He looked handsome yet so short but who cared anyway. All of a sudden this oddly short male did his infamous hairflip and ended up making eye contact with Kris. Kris hurriedly looked away not wanting to seem like he was staring at this guy. 'Omg he almost saw me.' he said to himself, trying to act natural.  Time was slowly passing by and seeing that he and Chen had already moved forward two steps 'yes fifteen minutes for two steps like wtf??!' he decided to look around again, remembering that the short, handsome man was still behind them once again. Trying to make it less obvious, this time he rested his back to the wall and put his hands in his pockets, trying to act like the cool guy he was and slowly he started peeping at him. As soon as he looked at him he made eye contact again as he found this perfect stranger looking back at him and their eyes froze as they shared their awkward looks.

The strager suddenly decided to start walking up to him and Kris panicked. This guy walked right up to him and before he knew it, he was pressing up to Kris leaning in for a kiss. Kris froze again, looking at the pointed lips closing in on him when all of a sudden the body leaning on his was pulled back by the shirt. "Easy, eaaaaasy Dr. $uhoe." an other guy exclaimed as this said Suhoe was now force hugging this other guy's lower torso. "But he's so cute." he mumbeled to the latter as he tried to attack Kris once again. "Ugh...here take this guy with you instead. She how handsome he is?" he asked Suho grabbing Chen by the arm and crashing them chest first into each other. "Let's go y ." the guy called Dr.$uhoe said as he dragged the still surprised Chen behind him. He tried to signal Kris to help him but to no avail. Before he knew it, Kris was staring starry eyed at this panda look alike ang the guy who just saved him while Chen was being dragged off to who knows where.

"Ugh so sorry about that. He gets kind of crazy when he's drunk. He starts kissing who ever, when ever and where ever." the tall guy said after apologizing to Kris. "You know him?" he asked back in surprise "Yeah he's my teacher...ugh kind of." "And you are?" he asked with an interested look on his face. "I'm Tao. Excuse me who are you again?" Tao asked being polite. If only the guys in his group could see him now they'd be proud of his manners. "I'm Kris. Nice to meet you Tao." "You too." Tao said sending a side smile towards Kris. "I hope Chen will be okay." Kris mumbeled to himself. "Who's Chen?" Tao asked. "The goat you fed to your monster teacher." "OHHH! He'll be fine...probably." "Probably?!" Kris exclaimed "Okay maybe not. But at least I can assure you that he'll have the time of his life with Junmyeon." "How do you know that again?" "Ugh well..." "You slept with your teacher?!?" Kris said scrunching his face up when he immagned himself sleeping with his old saggy teachers. "HELL NO! EWWW BLEH BLEHH!!" "Hahaha okay I get it you don't see him that way." "Really now, do you think he's called Dr.$uhoe for nothing?" "Oh. Hoe. Now I get it hehe." "Yeah...." "Well jumping from one subject to the other, I was wondering if you would like to come to my car?" "Your car?Why?" Tao asked giving Kris another smile "So we could talk a bit more and maybe drink some coffee or something. This place stinks anyway." "You'll be buying the coffee though right?" "Hahaha yes. I'll buy you a cup of coffee." "Thanks then. Let's go." Tao said as he left off for the said car and his waiting cup of coffee. 

"Okay so where's your car?" Tao asked asked as he sipped on the can of hot coffee Kris had bought from a near by vending machine. There were alot of cars and there was no telling which one was his. "Not here. I parked it somwhere else where it's safer." Kris said as he signaled for Tao to follow him. "Oh okay." "How did you get here by the way?" Kris asked after walking for some time. He took out his keys and pressed a button as it made a beep sound. In a second a strange sound came from one of the cars and Tao guessed it was the car's lock. Kris suddenly stopped in front of a huge black van and opened the door. "Holy mother of...This? How is this a car?" Tao asked gaping at the black, shiny range rover in front of him. He walked to the side of the van and slowly opened the door after looking at his reflection on the door. He slipped inside and started touching the leathery seats with his hands. "Oh did I say car? I meant van. So anyway, how did you get here?" he asked looking at Tao as the latter continued drooling over the insides of the van. "J-junmyeon." he simply said as he started playing with the van's sun visor, a photo falling from it's pocket. Tao picked it up and looked at the photo and chuckled when he saw Kris with a pony tail in his hair. "So are you guys an item or something?" "Aha." Tao agreed to what ever Kris had just said, not really listening to what the latter was saying as he continued to look at the photo. "Ohh I see, so you guys are maybe like friends with benifits or maybe dating." "Say what now? I am dating what?" Chen asked after finally realizing what the other was talking about. "Dating? You and Junmyeon?" "What?! Oh god no! Blehh!! We're not dating. Not today. Not ever. He's my coach." Tao said making a disusted face at Kris. How could he even think such a horrendous thing about him and Junmyeon. "Coach? I thought he was your teacher?"Kris asked doubting what that Tao was saying. Was he lying to him or just playing around? "Well yeah he teaches us cheer leading. In other words he is my coach." "Wow you're a cheer leader?" Kris asked him feeling relieved that Tao was not lying to him. "Yeaaah. Weird huh? Bet you've never met a male cheerleader before." "Not really. But I've heard about you before." "Oh that's nice. From who?" "From Jongin. He heard from somewhere and was asking if males wear skirts or not." "Of course we don't wear skirts! What kind of a bizzare question is that? Wait, wait, wait a second.Jongin? As in Kyungsoo's first kiss?" Tao asked him in a shocked expression. "Kyungsoo?You know him?...Do we know each other?" "I'm Kyungsoo's friend." "I'm Jongin's friend." "Didn't Jongin used to go to the same school as me?" "Wait you went there too?" "Yeah man. All of my friends used to go there." "Mine too. So basically we all went to the same school?" "Uhh....This is one messed up situation. How come I've never seen you before in my life?" "Beats me."

They stayed in silence for a few seconds thinking about it. This was one hell of a big coincidence he thought before he heard Kris continue to say "So you cheer lead. Is it easy you know since we guys have balls?" "We mostly do the lifting for the girls and backflips and stuff. No splits for us." "You have a girlfriend there?" "No." "Why not?" Kris asked surprised. "Don't get me wrong they are all very cute and stuff but I'm not really into girls at the time." "Then men? You like guys?" "What pschh noo!"Tao denied right away. But what was he hiding anyway? It's not like this complete stranger would tell anyone or something. "Listen You don't have to be shy about it." Tao glared at Kris signaling him that he should just shut up unless he wanted to get kicked in the throat and he quickly changed subjects. "I'll tell you a little secret. When I bought this van I bought it for two specific reasons." "W-which are?" Tao asked feeling a bit pressured. He wasn't sure what this guy was going to say next but it probably involved something ual. "The windows are tinted so I won't have any old ladies peeking and trying to see what I'm doing in here. Seriously that happened before." "Haha how weird." "So basicaly my first reason is that no one can see what's happening on the inside and my second reason and the best reason of all time-" He said before pushing a button, making Tao's seat fall flat and surprising him "I can arrange my car seat how ever I want so when I just wanna lay around or do some things I have plenty of space to do what ever I like in here." he looked at Tao hoping that he realize what things he's talking about. Tao got the hint and so did as he felt it twitch in his pants. "Things? What kind of things?" He asked to make sure that he and Kris were on the same page. "You know...Adult things." This time he felt move again. They were certainly on the same page now. "Wanna do adult thing with me?" Tao asked recieving a naughty look from Kris. He didn't know why he asked that but he thought it and said it. It must have been the feeling of his blood that was racing throughout his whole body that made him act on impulse when he suddenly jumped over from his seat and onto Kris lap and then attacked his mouth with his own. Bighting his neck and repeatedly his lips, Kris pushed the button to his seat and it fell back. He made sure to close lock the doors before they stumbled to the back of the van and started stripping each other. "I've never done this with a complete stranger before." Tao confessed. "I've never done this with a man." Kris confessed back. "You better not hurt me!" Tao said feeling a bit panicked. "Don't worry I won't. Just guide me a bit okay?" Tao sighed deeply this was not going to be easy. At all.