Dark, small, tight...oops

The reasons why I hate you

"Look who I found taking a wee behind a bush again." Chanyeol announed as he entered Jongin's room dragging Yixing by the arm. He had found Yixing peeing several times behind random bushes and has now gotten used to it actually. "Oprah?" Jongin asked as he looked for his favourite shirt in the pile of clothes on his bed. "Ugh no...I found Yixing." "Oh. This little was supposed to be here an hour ago. Did he get lost?" he asked again as he spotted the shirt and dug it out of the pile "I don't know about being lost, but I think he's drugged." That was the last thing he wanted to hear at that moment. He looked at the both of them and then walked over to where Chanyeol was holding Yixing. "Oh yeah! Jongin I haven't seen u in like ag-ah ahh ahhhhh." Yixing screamed in pain as Jongin grabbed him by the back of his neck and squeezed until his fingers turned white. "Ah ahh ah! Stop please." Yixing begged as he was falling to his knees. "I told you to stop smoking weed you son of a !" Jongin cussed as he gave his neck another squeeze. "Ahh. Y-yes yes it's true. My mom was a ." "Shut up you stupid . And come with me." "Its not like I really have a choic-ahhh." Jongin dragged Yixing to his bathroom and threw him in the corner under the shower head. "What-what are you doing?" Chanyeol asked as he watched Jongin grabb the shower head and turning the water on. "Wait no!"

~5 minutes later~

"Dudeee like, turn off the water im freezing." Yixing pleaded as he layed in his corner while Jongin sprayed him mercilessly. "Not until you promise to stop." He said spraying him in the face. "Aren't you being a bit too harsh with him? I mean he isn't himself at the moment." Chanyeol said trying to stand up for Yixing. "No way. He damn sure was himself when he was smoking it. Now he has to pay for his mistakes." "And this is his punishment? How will spraying him with water teach him a lesson?!" "Should I strip him and give him a school tour aswell?" he said with a chuckle as he had already imagined the whole thing up in his mind. "No Jongin! Enough is enough, poor guy. I think you should stop this right now! His lips are becoming blue man." Chanyeol took the shower head from Jongin's hand and turned off the water while Jongin looked at Yixing feeling sorry that he done this in the first place.This guy looked like he was about to freeze to death. He didnt want that he just wanted to teach him a lesson but in the state that he's in he still didnt know what was happening. "Let's help him get dried up. Can you bring some new clothes for him?" Chanyeol asked as he started un dressing the other male. "O-okay. Jongin agreed as he went to his room and gathered some of his clothes and immeditaley rushed off this his bathroom again. He found Chanyeol towel drying Yixing as he laid un-concious on the floor. He helped him dry Yixing with the towels and them started dressing him up. Fully dressed and all warm he was carried to bed by the pair. "You think he'll be okay?" Jongin asked the latter as he stared at Yixing sleeping peacefully in bed. "Of course he will. He's Yixing. He will be okay. He just needs our love and support and he will get through this." "I hope so." "He's a good guy it would be a waste seeing him destroy himself like this." Jongin was about to start his rant when Chanyeol cut him. "Dont worry about it dude. He'll be fine.... What were u doing before we got here anyway?" Chanyeol asked as the both of them were looking at each other now. "Oh. I was looking for my favourite shirt." "You found it in here?" He said pointing at one random pile of clothes around the room. "No dude. I found it in there." Jongin said pointing at the other pile of clothes on the other side of the room. "Where did I put the shirt again?...Ah right I put it emm... AHA." He moved towards the shirt while taking off the one he was wearing. "What? You're not even gonna wash before wearing that? How dirty!" Chanyeol said looking at the other in mocking disgust. "I did man. Before you guys came here. Now all I need is my bodyspray." "W-why w-what body spray?" "Panter body spray. The number one body spray for males that helps in the arts of seduction. It gets em' everytime." "Who?" "Tha bae's." Jongin said biting his lip at the end. 

"Wait you're going out?" "No. WE are going out." Jongin nodded as he smirked, watching Chanyeol's lost experssion. "No we're not." "Yes." "No." "Yes!" "No man!" "Yes. We are!" The two of them argued, Jongin getting on Chanyeol's nerves. "How do you make plans for me?! Maybe I have an appointment!" It's true that Chanyeol hasn't been going out much these days with him and Seohyun breaking up and then there was the fight between him and Baekhyun but still, he had the right to make up his own plans. Jongin didn't seem to think the same way as he straight forwardly said to the other's face. "I know you don't have any plans." "No I don't but if I did it would be unfair of you to decide for me! Besides Yixing is in your god damn bed,unconcious." "...oh I forgot about him....We're still going."

"Where are we going?" Yixing whispered in their ears as the both of them jumped up in surprise. "What the , you were sleeping a minute ago!" "I'm a light sleeper." Yixing said non chalantly as he seemed to be back to his normal self. "Forget sleep you were unconcious!" "Im a light unconcious-er?" "You're just a weird dude." "Yesss." Yixng agreed with a nod. "Where are we going by the way?"he asked again. "We're going for our Bae's. Kris, Luhan and Chen are already waiting for us in the van. Let's go." "Yeah dude like, let's go." Chanyeol sighed deeply and then followed the other two. They went ahead and climbed into the van when they were outside.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Bout time you es got here. My baby is waiting for me." Luhan said as he looked at the other three taking their seats from his own seat in the front. "Chill Luhan we are all going to see our sugar dumplings." Chen said as he checked his phone. He immediatley smiled seeing a text from Junmyeon appearing on his lit up screen. Kris started the van and they were on their way to the other boys dorms. "What the heck am I going to do while you guys are with your crushes?" Chanyeol asked as he sulked in the corner of the van. "You can hang out with Baekhyun." Kris suggested as he took a left and then stopped at a red light. "It's better if I dont....We might have had a little fight." "Omg you guys fought?" Luhan gasped as he looked back at Chanyeol and tried to squeeze his head through that tiny hole in his seat "Yeah..." "What happened?" "I'd prefare if we dont talk about this." "HA! I KNOW WHAT THEY FOUGHT ABOUT!" Jongin boasted, puffing up his chest. "Yeah, yeah congratulations. You saved korea." Luhan said making Jongin frown. "We'll see how we can fix this situation. AGAIN." "What do you mean again?" Chanyeol asked Luhan. Sure he fought with Baekhyun but that was years ago and before he got to know these guys. "Dude we were all in the same school. You and Baekhyun were like gum. You guys used to hang out together all the time and then suddenly nothing. We don't want that to happen again, now do we?" "Yeah I guess... thanks guys." He smiled at Luhan through the rearview mirror. "No chizz yeollie. Now all we have to do is get him jealous."  "WHAT WHY?!" Why were they going to make Baekhyun jealous? Why would Baekhyun be jealous of him? He was practically perfect in Chanyeol's eyes "Shhhhhhh sh shhhh. Just leave it all to me." 'He scares me every time he says that we should leave it to him.'  he said to himself as he looked out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay kids we have arrived! No one get lost now!" Kris said looking back at the group with a creepy and un natural smile on his face. "We're only going to the gymnasium Kris. We won't get lost." Jongin said as he opened the back door and went outside. "Yeah but have you guys ever heard the mysterious dissappearence of that girl?" "Hahaha that's just bull crap to scare the students. Like, I live in the basement of this school and I've never seen anything. If something happens it's bound to happen in the basement. Don't you guys ever watch movies?" Yixing asked them as all of them were walking towards the doors. "Well that's true. Why are we going to the gymnasium anyway? Shouldnt their practice time be private?" Chanyeol asked looking at the others in doubt. "It is private, but Junmyeon said we can visit today so me and him could...hang out." Chen was suddenly turning red and Luhan's eyes grew in horror. "What kind of e is he?!" he screamed at Chen, vein making it's way to the surface of his neck "Luhan. Im not a kid anymore. Im 20. I can't stay alone forever and I wasnt planning to stay single for life in the first place. I need love too and before I get that I need to be in a relationship just like you and Sehun hyung. You get me?" "...If he touches you I will crack all 207 bones he's got in his body!" "I thought we only had 206 bones in our body." Chanyeol said earning a response from Jongin. "The other is the most important bone in a man and in their relationship Chanyeol." "I will break that one in several pieces. Dont worry muahahhahhaha." Chen sighed and took a few steps futher away from the other male. "This is worse than being at home at least my parents weren't that strict with me." "Shut up Chen, you . Believe me I can be worse than this." "Even more?!" "I will be your biggest nightmare." "Oh great just great." All of them walked to the gymasiums entrance. Chen and Luhan were still quarelling in the back while Yixing was explaing to Kris how he once won in the game of ten's the winner. Not that Kris was understanding anything about this so called game he just nodded and walked. Jongin and Chanyeol just talked and sometimes pushed each other. "Before we go in I want to remind you all that calmness and being patient is the key to achieving your soul mate's heart. And always perform safe kissing. No bithing, chewing and drawing blood...unless they like it. Okay so on one, two, three. Show time."

A small creak came from the door as the boys peeked from behind the door. "A one. two. three. for. One, two, three, four. Fix, six, seven, eight. Nine and ten. Now let's try this with music." Junmyeon dropped the whistle from his hand and walked all the way to the stereo where he pressed the play button. 

"Which cheerleaders cheer to these kinds of songs." Chanyeol asked observing the cheerleaders as they performed their sequence "What? It's catchy." Luhan said as he started moving on the spot and jamming to the song. "The song is kinda catchy right? Maybe these kinds of songs are the new thing?"  "Lets take a closet look? There, underneath the bleachers." Kris pointed out as all of them nodded. "Follow me guys. I know the way. I used to come here and spy on the girls." Yixing said as he went back out the door and walked alittle to the right where they found a smaller door. They went through it and it led them to the space underneath the bleachers. "This is awesome!" Chanyeol concluded as Luhan started talking." You're a e- ohhhh."

The boys all stared as they were now right behind the line of guys. "Look at their asses." Jongin said biting down on his lip.They all drooled over the view as the males threw the girls up in the air and caught them again in seconds. Why were they wearing such tight pants? Wasnt that unhealthy for men?  "End with your back flip boys. Tao keep your back stright like I told you last time." Junmyeon chimed as he watched over the sequence The boys did as they were told and flipped backwards. The routine wasn't that long sine they had a shorteed version for the song. Junmyeon had the habit of taking songs and cutting out the boring parts. You should here what he told them when they asked for certain songs. He just gave them an empty cd and gave them the sassy eyebrow. "Final position aaaand done!" Junmyeon yelled as the cheerleaders stopped on the spot with their hands up in the air. "Great work everyone. Let's take 5 and we will start our second sequence. I gotta make a phone call."

"Oh ."  Chen's eyes grew wider as he looked at the other 5 males in that small dark space. "What?" They all asked in unision. "He's gona call me! I gotta get out of here, I don't want him to think I was spying on the girls!!" He started to push through the five people crowd. "Move man! Get out of the way!" "Ouch!" "Hey not so rough" "Aish be quiet everyone!" "Can you guys stop pushing?! It's small here!" all of them wouldn't stop yelling and pushing onto each other, but that only made the situation worse.

*Why won't you answer me? Hello this is your cellphone. What do you think you're just not gonna answer me and keep me in your pocket like I'm some kind of dirty little $&*# ?! Why won't youn answer me?! I'm not going to ring forever pal, and when I'm dont ringing, that's it. You can say good bye!*

"Why the is it so loud and irritating!?! Make it stop!!" Luhan screamed/whispered as the phone continued yelling. "I can't find it anywhere!" Chen couldn't find it anywhere in panic.

"What was that?" Junmyeon asked as he looked around the gymnasium. Finally his eyes fell on the bleachers and he glared at the plastic seats

"Stop still we will search you." "Guys hold him still while I search him." Luhan said as the guys grabbed him by the arms and held him still. " Not in jacket. Not in back pockets of pants then it must be in the-" *creeeeeak*

The door opened with a creepy, slow creak as light slowly entered the room. The phone continued to ring as all the males looked at the man in the doorway looking at them in spite. In an ominus voice he asked them, "What are you doing to my boyfriend?"


A/N: Hey everyone. Sorry for this long awaited chapter. How is everyone's summer going? Mine are super lazy haha but anyways. We have finally hit 4,000 views plus and I' very happy withh that so as a present I decided to make a video for the story yaaaay

I hope everyone enjoys it and thank you all for reading my story ^v^