Pants or no pants?

The reasons why I hate you

*whistle*

"Well look who finally decided to show the up." The coach said, dropping the whistle to his chest and resting his hands on his hips. "You have already missed four practices and I swear if you miss another one I will fail your this year. I don't care what your mother says, I will do it!" "Oh come on uncle-" "Coach! I am your coach here!" "Oh right. Coach. I had some stuff going on and I couldn't come." "Take five minutes ladies and gentlemen, while I deal with him." Everyone disbanded and went to sit down on the bleachers while the other three males went to change into their training clothes. Junmyeon speed walked from one side of the gym to the other and grabbed Beakhyun by his shirt,  dragging him behind to his so called "office" that was located in the room nobody ever used in the gymnasium."Oh, oh. He's in deep now."

"Baekhyun! How many times have I told you. You cannot miss any practices. You need a full attendence to graduate this year!" "Do you know how emberassing this is? Why couldn't you help me get in the basketball team?" he half screamed at his uncle Junmyeon. "I did dammit! But they didn't accept you for...certain reasons." "What? Am I not handsome enough?" he tried to joke and his uncle just stared at him in disbelief "Seriously?" "Then what was the reason?" "You are too short, dammit. You take after me."he pretended to start crying "Unnncleeee." He whined seeing how teary Junmyeon had become. He didn't have a good relationship with his parents but he was definatley on good terms with his uncle. Being born with a seventeen year gap from his older sister Junmyeon practically grew up with Baekhyun. He was like his brother and even like his parent. He loved him to pieces, though he didn't like it when he got mad. Junmyeon changed his facial expression once again and looked at the boy dead in the eyes "Now I'm warning you and this is my last warning. If you miss another practice session you will be kicked off the team and fail the school year. Understood?" "Yeeeah."Baekhyun said from underneath his breath. "I said understood?!" "Yeeees!" "Good. Now get in your training pants. The other boys are already wearing them...Look at those sweet cheecks mmmm." "Uncle! Go be gay somewhere else!" "Shhh. Don't yell it out to the world!" "Doesn''t everyone already know?" "I didn't tell anyone!" "Like you have to be a genious to tell that you are." "Pschh shut up." "Oh that reminds me are you coming to the party tonight?" Baekhyun asked changing the subject "I really shouldn't. Im a teacher you know." "But you're still coming right?" "Definetly." "Yay. It wouldn't be a party without Dr.$uhoe." "Why do you guys call me that anyway?" he asked knowing that he has heard that nickname before. It bugged him a bit to hear his students calling him such an awful nickname. "Let's just say that the last party we went to you got drunk, took out your money and threw it at people. Then afterwards, you grabbed a girl's lipstick FROM the girl's hand, IN the girls bathroom and wrote Dr. $uhoe on the mirror." "What's a suhoe?" "It's your immaginary nickname for your drunk self." "And why hoe?" "You tell me Dr.Hoe. By the way the S was written as a dollar sign. You should really lend me your credit card." "Dream . DREAAAAAM!" Junmyeon said with an evil look on his face.

After sticking his tounge out at his uncle, Baekhyun walked over to where his friends were sitting, talking on the bleachers wearing their training pants and Sehun asked him "Is hyung going to the party aswell?" "He wouldn't miss it for the world." "Yeaaah! We are gonna party so hard tonight! Hey girls you are all going tonight right?" Tao asked as he looked at the stretching girls near him."Yeah." They all screamed in excitment. It didn't feel like they had a group of teenage boys in their squad anymore. More like a bunch of guys you've known since forever and was too comfortable with to even be shy around. "Okay then we will meet in front of the dorm and we could all go together. Agreed?" Kyungsoo asked as they all shook their heads, long pony tails going up and down as they did "Wear something y giiirls." Tao screamed as Sehun and the other covered their ears "Baekhyun training pants!" Junmyeon yelled from his office "Ughh fiiine. There goes my y" He complained as he went to put on his pants.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Chanyeollie babyyyy" Jongin said in his singing voice "Are you ready?" He entered Chanyeol's room and found the other standing in front of the wardrobe in his underwear. "What's wrong? Too y for pants?" "No." "Gotten too fat?" "No!" He started chuckling as he jumped on Chanyeol's bed and started rolling around on it. "On the contrary... I've gotten too tall. These pants all fit me like bermudas." "Seriously? What have you been eating?" "I dont know man. Never thought there would come a day when I ran out of pants."  "Now that I'm looking at you again you do seem to have gotten taller. What are you a giraffe?" He started laughing at him again while the latter started whining and let himself fall to his bed next to the other. "I dont have anything to wear." "Hmm lets call the others maybe they have some long pants. I'll bring some of mine aswell okay?" "Thanks Jongin. I really appreciate it" Jongin did a thumbs up at him and instantly took out his phone and started texting the other males.

To: ben-ben, manhun

Yooo my ladies. We have an emergency.

CHANYEOL RAN OUT OF PANTS!!

Gather all your long pants and bring them to Chanyeol's room asap. Help a playa out ladies. 

Love always,

Kim in.

As soon as he pressed send he ran out of the room and ran to his own, leaving Chanyeol all alone, staring at the still open door. He shook his head and stood up to close the door when he heard it. "IM MANLYYYYYY!!" Luhan was heard screaming from the other room. He had always had a complex with this. Ever since highschool he was called girly and feminine so he did everything in his power to look as manly as possible.

After about thirty minutes the four males assambeled in Chanyeol's room and threw all the pants that they had on the bed. Gathering around it they started eliminating pair after pair. Handing Chanyeol the first pair from Luhan's pile, he tried it on but it was too short for him. As where all of his other pants. Jongin's pants where next and even though they were a bit longer he couldn't close any of the buttons, especially since they all stopped at his crotch area. "What is it with you and these hipster pants?" Chanyeol asked undoing a button since he was already feeling uncomfortable. "They are hip and I like them. Don't critisize me!" Not taking this to heart Jongin handed him one of Kris' pants and it seemed to fit perfectly. It was his lenght and size. "Omg, you guys have the same size! Now we have to find a pair that match with the shirt he's wearing...hmmm" Kai and Luhan continued digging while Kris sat on the PC chair and looked at the two. The tree males were already dressed so now all they had to do is dress Chanyeol and leave.

"Did you guys find something?" Chanyeol asked coming back from his potty break. "Since mine are too short for you," Luhan explained "And Jongin's are too tight for your friend down there. The best we could do is one of Kris' pants." "So? What's the problem?" Chanyeol asked looking at the sorry looks on Jongin and Luhan's faces while Kris looked at them with a smirk. "It's his leather pants." "WHAT?!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he stared at the two "Well excuse me for buying a pair of y pants. Everyone diggs them." he shrugged and then Luhan rolled his eyes and said "Or so you heard." in sarcasm while the other glared at his back.

"Should I just stay here?" "Oh hell no. You said you are coming with us and you will." Jongin said as he started to throw a small tantrum. "But the leather pants-" "Just try them on!" Kris said startling the three boys. "O-okay."

After five minutes Chanyeol came out of the bathrom (Yes, he had to go to the bathroom. That's how ashamed he was to wear them.) He walked up to the other males with a small smile on his face. "They actually don't look that bad and they are really comfortable." "Hmm. They do look kinda hot on you." Luhan said with a hand up to his chin. "I TOLD YOU!" "Shees fine you were right on this one Kris. Should I buy a pair too? I mean look at my tighs." Jongin said as he looked at his tighs. "Let's go everyone. Before all the good cheerleaders get taken." Chanyeol said, rolling his eyes and feeling too ashamed that he's friends with these three weirdos. 

"So guys I was wondering I have a friend and he's really cool. Could he come with us?" Luhan asked. "Oh sure, who is it?" Chanyeol asked as he grabbed the knob with the three other males standing behind him. 

Chanyeol stared at the small student in front of him (maybe a freshmen) with the others peeking from behind his back.The small student looking at them with almost scared eyes. Luhan had told him to wait for him behind the door and when he realized that his hyung wasn't going to come out of the room any soon he started pacing up and down the corridor. Too bad when he passed the door for the 60th time it had to open with four curious pair of eyes staring at him judgingly "He..he well this is my friend. He's a freshmen and his name is Chen." "Ugh Hi?" He said raising his hand with a bit of hesitation. "So can he come with us?" Chen automatically did his puppy eyes and the three boys couldn't help but think how frickken cute he looked at that moment. "The more the merrier." Jongin said still mesmerized by the other's cuteness. "L-let's go I guess." The five boys marched to Kris' car and Chen was told to sit near the frightening, older looking guy.

"So kid. How do you know Luhan?" "Oh we became friends at the start of this year. I was trying to find my way around this dorm and I ended up in front of his room. He helped me find mine." "Oh how nice of you Luhan." Chanyeol said with a smile, feeling proud that Luhan helped a poor freshmen find his way. "I wonder why I never saw you since mine and Luhan's rooms are next to each other." "See Chen, I told you these guys are okay. We are gonna have the best night ever!"

When they arrived at the party loads of people were dancing and drinking alcohol in every inch of the big room. Poor person who will have to clean all of this afterwards and god knows what he'll find. The first thing the four boys did was walk to the bar and grabbed some beers and started drinking them. "I don't see any cheer leaders." Jongin complained. "I've heard that they haven't arrived yet?" "Who told you?" Chanyeol asked "I overheard a girl from our school saying it." "Hey Chen, how are you enjoying yourself so far?" Luhan asked the small student, ignoring the other's complaints ."Well...It looks okay." "Oh oh oh look guys over there. They've arrived!" Kris said pointing to the biggest door. A spotlight was pointed towards the opening door and in came eleven people all walking in a single row next to each other. (It was like a moment from the movies when the doors open and in come the popular kids with their hair flying  back and stuff. Yes that's what everyone saw.) 

"Oh. My. God." Kris, Luhan and Jongin simultaneously said with their mouth wide open staring at them while Chanyeol and Chen closed the other's gaping mouths with their hands.