Frick, Frack

The reasons why I hate you

May 2013

Chanyeol

*Knock Knock Knock* "Leave me alone. I want to sleep." "Wake up Yeollie-poo. It's saturday and today we're gonna partehh." Jongin entered the unlocked room with out a care in the world and jumped onto Chanyeol's bed. "You say that every weekend Jongin-ah and we always stay at the dorm." "But this time it's true. I heard from Kris, who heard from Luhan, who heard from a girl in a cafe, that there is going to be a party today. I swear there's going to be kids from our neighbouring school and their hot cheer leading squad." "And so?" "We are gonna go and get our self some nice booty. This is what college life is all about bro. Partying, trashing a house, getting drunk and maybe even arrested!"Jongin said as he layed next to Chanyeol and looked at the ceiling "Hell no. I'm not going to jail!" "I was just suggesting. It's a possibility.... I wonder if there are guys in a cheerleading squad." "Of course there are." "Do they wear skirts too? Wouldn't I look hot in a skirt?" He said as he sprang up and looked at his tanned thighs through his shorts "...What?!" Chanyeol said as he stared at Jongin feeling speechless. "Do they wear skirts or not?" "No they don't! What is wrong with you?!" "I don't know man. I'm just excited about tonight. You're coming right?" "Even if I say no you will still drag me there with you." "But dude we have to live while we are still young. You're always in here studying like your life depends on it, but you know what? What's the use of being alive if you don't live? You have never slept with anyone have you?" Chanyeol's face suddenly turned red and he answered in a stutter "W-why are you asking me this?" "Because I know it's true. I know everything. You've always been like this even in highschool. Never really showed interest in any of the girls." " I just don't feel the need to go around sleeping with random people that's all." At that moment Jongin got a mischievious idea into his head and he looked at Chanyeol. "So if it was someone you knew it would be okay?" "Well-ahh." He didnt get to finish what he was about to say when Jongin was already on top of him making kissy lips, closing in on the screaming Chanyeol underneath him and then said jokingly."Come here, come here let Jongin-ah give Yeollie-poo his first kiss." " Yah,yah stop making fun of me." He said and Jongin let his body fall on top of his and cracked up laughing while the both of them started messing around in bed, thickling each other and rolling on top of each other until they were knotted together in the bed sheets.

"Yah did you just fart?" Chanyeol asked as a strong stench filled his nose and tears started emerging from his eyes. "....maybe" "What the hell, I can't move. Luhan hyung come un tangle me so I can kill this !" "Coooming." Luhan yelled from next door. In a matter of seconds he was coming through the door rubbing his hands together and positioned himself like a professional swimmer would do when he was about to jump into the pool. "One,"Luhan started counting "Oh no.." "Two," "Serves you right." "Three." "AHHHH!!" "WEDGIE TIME!" He yelled as he jumped on top of the two males and started digging in the bed sheets trying to find Jongin's underwear. Unfortunatley for Jongin, he was Luhan's favourite wedgie buddy and he got a lot of painful wedgies from him. "Found it!" He yelled as he grabbed the underwear and pulled up and as hard as he could, giving the latter a front wedgie. "Ahh hyung...I...I can't feel my balls..." "What balls?" Luhan added as he chuckled and smirked. "I think..I became infertile."Jongin told Chanyeol as he rolled around in pain. "You won't need your fertility. We all know you're gay. No need to hide it." Luhan said as he patt Jongin's shoulder and looked at him with a smile. "I...am not gay." he said finally after the he stopped feeling pain in his manhood. "Oh really. I wonder what Kyungsoo would say if he heard you talking like that." "Yah, yah, yah. Why are you bringing up stories from the past? That was ages ago." "It was three years ago. I remember it clearly, our last year of highschool-" "Yah shut u-mnbjh." "Shhh let me tell my story." Luhan said with a glare covering his mouth and Jongin just shut up. He didn't want to get another wedgie. "An all senior party it was. Everyone got drunk. I went to get my coat from the coat room and I got the biggest shock of my life. Like seriously I found him and Kyungsoo kissing in there." "We weren't kissing." "Eating each other's faces. Call it what you want." "We just got drunk and thought we were someone else. That's all." "Suuuuure." Luhan said as he sat on the bed along with the other two.

"Hey when did that happen?! How come I don't know about any of this?" Chanyeol protested as he finally realized that he didn't know of this story. "You were there too." "But I don't remember anything." "You were hanging out with Kris I think. Beer Pong?" "Oh yeah! We did like to do that! Where is Kris anyway? I haven't seen him all morning." "Present." Kris said as he entered the room and sat on Chanyeol's computer chair. "Were you listening from outside the door?" Jongin asked with amusement. "No. I was just passing by and heard you say my name. So I entered." everyone nodded and looked at the man as he pushed his spectacles up his nose. "Why are you wearing those again?" "Because I heard that cheer leaders find guys with eye glasses hot." "Who said that?" "I heard a guy who read it in a magaziine say it." "Do you hear everything?" "What do you mean?" Kris asked with confusion "I don't know man. It's like you are everywhere. You hear everything and know everything....Kinda creepy." Kris pouted and crossed his arms like a little child would. "Aaaanyway. Everyone is coming tonight right?" "Yep." Kris said. "Mhm." Luhan joined. "Why is everyone on my bed?" Chanyeol finally asked after realizing that Kris was suddenly sitting on his bed aswell.

Baekhyun

"Hyung?" Kyungsoo asked as he popped his head from behind the door. "Hyung wake up. You're going to catch a cold if you always sleep ." 'Yeah sleep.' Baekhyun thought as he smirked at the innocent boy. "What do you want Kyungsoo?" "I was wondering if you ate your breakfast yet?" "I ate something, but it wasn't breakfast for sure." " What is he talking about?" Kyungsoo asked Sehun who had just exited out of their open bathroom door with out a shirt. "You don't wanna know and YOU-" he said pointing at Baekhyun. "-don't tell him anything! This has got to stop Baekhyun. It's geting annoying now. Every day after a tiring day of school I come to our room and as soon as I'm standing outside the door I hear some girl and screaming and I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE!." "It's not my fault that they can't get enough of this." he said uncovering himself for the other two to see. Kyungsoo blushed and ran to hide behind Sehun while the latter just rolled his eyes and walked away with Kyungsoo following behind. "Just go wash and wear some clothes. We have class today. Try not be late." "No need to get jealous Sehun!" "I'm not." Sehun said looking emotionless at Baekhyun. "Whatever."

"Yah has anyone touched my Gucchi?! I can't find my bag." Tao said as he ran into the room and looked at Baekhyun's sprawled legs. "What's that supposed to be? A treat you give to babies when you don't want them to choke?" "Actually it's the treat that made your mom choke." Baekhyun said when Tao tried to offended him like he usually does."OHHH!!!" Sehun yelled holding a fist to his mouth as he chuckled "Are you sure it was my mom you heard choking and not your sister from my next door last night?" "OHHHHHHH!!!!" Sehun yelled for the second time. " I'mma cut you." Baekhyun yelled back as he was about to get out of bed, everything swingining from the left to the right and back again. "Well frick, frack." Everyone suddenly turned to look at Kyungsoo in surpris and he  was looking at them with big doe eyes. "I can't believe you just said that." Tao said glaring at Kyungsoo. "What?" "I'd expect it from anyone but you." Sehun continued "Whaat?" Kyungsoo repeated staring at the boys. "Seriously what the heck?" Baekhyun joined in. "Whaaat?!? What did I say?!"

"Where is my bag? I need it for tonight." "Tonight? What's tonight?"Kyungsoo asked as he continued looking at them with his deer eyes "Tonight is the most awaited event of the year."Tao explained to Kyungsoo "All the important people are going and we must too." "You don't have to exagarate that much." Sehun continued "Oh guys. Don't forget we have rehersal today and Baekhyun you should come this time." "Don't I always?" Baekhyun replied with a erted look on his face "...Ewww? Anyway the coach is getting really pissed off at you for not attending rehersal." " Ughh what if I don't wanna come anymore?" Baekhyun asked as he rolled around on his bed exposing his white cheeks."Do you want your uncle to beat your sorry to a pulp?" Tao said with too much sass. "No." "Then I suggest you come. The girls miss you aswell." "Hah I'm sure they do. But really will we have time to change clothes afterwards if we go to practice?" "Probably. Maybe coach will let us go early to get ready." Sehun continued "Fine, fine I will go."

"Okay so everyone is going."Tao finalized "I-I can't come today. I have to study and you know...I have other things planned."Kyungsoo stuttered "Oh, nonononono. You are coming." Sehun demanded. "B-but I can't." "More like don't want to. Nothing like last time will happen okay." "Last time?" Tao and Baekhyun asked in unision. "The last time we went to a party together was in highschool. I gave Kyungsoo some shots and he got a bit tipsy. I went to get him some water and all of a sudden I saw him walking off with some guy hand in hand." The other two looked at Kyungsoo who was now flushing red. "Then, what happened?" "I followed behind them of course. But suddenly the both of them disappered in the coat room." "Pschh and you guys say only I sleep around haha." Baekhyun scoffed as he got out of bed and put on some underwear. "I didn't sleep with him! We just...kissed." "Who was this guy anyway?" "That tanned pretty boy. Remember him?" "What? No way! The guy with the fish lips?!"Tao asked and a pang hit inside Baekhyun's heart.

Jongin. The one that replaced me.

"What fish lips? His lips were perfect." Kyungsoo said with drool coming out the side of his mouth as stars appeared in his eyes. "So you don't want to come because you are afraid that you will see him?" "Yeah. It would be really emberassing if he sees me, and he probably hated kissing me....as much as I hated it." he said the last part as a whisper knowing that it was a lie. "Don't worry Kyungsoo. This party is going to be for our school only. He went to another college I think." Baekhyun assured him "Well-I...." "Oh come on you don't have any excuses now." "F-fine. I-I will come." he finally decided. "That's our boyyyyy." Tao yelled as he hugged the latter dragging Sehun into the hug aswell. He didn't mind hugging the two that much and he ended up hugging them aswell in the end while Baekhyun patted his friends on the shoulders with a happy smile on his face. Not sehun though. He patted him on his because Sehun's was too squishy not to be touched.


A/N: Heyy everyone. Christmas update woooo~

I hope you guys have a great christmas and can celebrate it with your loved ones :D