Kyungsoooo. Where's my ooo?

The reasons why I hate you

"Well. Look at the time. It's better if we get going. Don't you think so Chanyeol?" Junmyeon said giving Chanyeol THE LOOK. "But...it's only nine pm." "And that is why we should leave." He said again grabbing Chanyeol from his arm and starting to force him to stand up. "Wait, Junmyeon, he doesn't have to leave." "Of course he has too! I-I mean...I will give you a ride back home!" "But I drive...." The room fell silent as Junmyeon tried to find an excuse to make Chanyeol leave with him. HE HAD TOO!! "And besides, Sehun hasn't come back home yet. He can stay until Sehun comes back, that way I won't be alone." Junmyeon had another idea. Obviously Chanyeol didn't know what THE LOOK was so without further adue it was now Baekhyun's turn to recieve THE LOOK. Baekhyun knew what it meant. Junmyeon had given it to him when he had first gotten into college and got his first girlfriend and he's giving it to him now that he's gotten his first boyfriend. It scared him. He was actually more afraid of Junmyeon than he was from his own father.

"Okay, okay! Stop giving me that look already!" Baekhyun yelled as he crossed his arms and looked sideways. "What lo-" Chanyeol tried to ask. "You looked sideways! That means I was right!!" He yelled back in shock and anger. "Right about wha-" Chanyeol tried to ask again but was interrupted once again. "Jesus Junmyeon! Let me live!" "I WILL NOT!" "Wow wow wow. What is going on?!" Chanyeol asked as he looked back and forth between the two. "He is going to f-" "It's nothing Chanyeol! Shut up Junmyeon! Just go! Get out!" "BUT-" "BUT NOTHING! OUT!" Baekhyun yelled as he forced Junmyeon out of the door, locking it behind him. 

Baekhyun sighed as he looked at the door's handle trying to open as Junmyeon struggled from the outside. As he turned around to look at Chanyeol he found the latter staring at him, full of questions. "I AM ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT YOUR ITY!" Junmyeon yelled from the outside. Well, that certainly explained alot of the questions. Junmyeon could be heard screaming in frustration as he walked away from the room. "Why did he just say that?" "...Do you really want to know?" "...Yes?!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "Well, here's the thing...Junmyeon thinks I'm a just because we made a pact when I was like 11 and now he wants me to savour it till the night of my wedding." "...Well that pact's long been broken. You're kind of a ." "HEY!" "Hahaha I'm joking Baekhyun. You know you're not a ." Chanyeol said as he hugged Baekhyun. He could feel Baekhyun pouting before he said, "It's still not funny." "I know, I know....I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time though...how many girls...or boys did you sleep with?" he was hesitant in asking this. He wanted to know the truth. It was eating him from the inside. "Wow, wow wait a minute. Who says I've slept with men before? I don't know what you've heard but I don't swing that way for anyone else but you." "Aww I feel so special now. Okay, okay, girls. How many girls did you sleep with?" "Well..." he pulled out his hands and started counting on his finger. Chanyeol was a bit dissapointed at how many times Baekhyun had reached the tenth finger on his hands and his face was showing. He didn't feel special anymore and Baekhyun felt bad when he looked at Chanyeol's face and saw his expression so he said,"Yah, let's not go back to that. It's all in the past anyway and all that matters is what we have now." "You really are a ." Chanyeol said with a big pout and tears in his eyes.


Later that night, Baekhyun was getting ready to sleep. Chanyeol stayed quiet after they had that conversation and left shortly afterwards. Baekhyun knew how big of a mess he was himself but he never intended for Chanyeol to feel this way because of him. 

When Baekhyun was almost asleep his cellphone started ringing. He groaned thinking that it probably was Sehun calling him to give him a lift, which he had no intention of doing. "Ya! Sehun do you know what time it is? If you missed the last train you can forget that I will come for you!" He stated as he uncovered himself and sat on the bed, already preparing to get dressed and go pick the other loser up. "Baekhyun?" "....Omma?" "Why are so angry this late at night Baekhyun-ah? It's bad for the skin." "Yeah, yeah I know." he replied as he rolled his eyes. It wasn't the first time that his mother told him to stop being angry because it will ruin his skin. He didn't know how much he should believe what she says though. "Did something happen omma?"he asked, realizing that she doesn't usually call himthis late at night. "Yes , my child." "WHAT HAPPENED?!" "Nothing bad honey. I was just wondering...why don't you visit omma at home anymore?" Baekhyun sighed as he ran his hand over his face. "You know why mom..." "That is no excuse." she scoldd immediately. Was she serious? An excuse? That was the reason not the excuse! "I'll try and drop by...next week. I'm not feelin very well right now and I don't want to get you sick." "Why didn't you tell me?!" "I didn't want to worry you omma. Besides Uncle and Chanyeol were taking very good care of me." He sighed again as he tucked himself in bed again. "Chanyeol?" She sounded surprised to her that name come out of Baekhyun's mouth. "Yes. He was very kind to bring me alot of food. His mom made it for me out of worry when he told her that I was sick." "My dear old friend. She always did love you like you were her own. How about this? Next week I will invite Chanyeol and his family to thank them for taking care of you. It will also be a good chance for us adults to catch up while you two talk and do things you two used to do before." "What a...good idea." Baekhyun said with a cringe visible on his face. He did not like the idea. Not at all. Knowing that his father and Chanyeol will be face to face on a table again made him want to throw up the caviar Junmyeon had made him eat. It was not going to be good. "You will have Chanyeol to keep you company so it should be fine right?" "Will it really be alright?" he asked in concern. "Why wouldn't it be alright? He's our friend's child of course it will be fine." "I'm not talking about that omma. Remember? Last time we were there, him and Chanyeol...." "Oh that. Don't worry. I'll tie your dad up if I have to and put tape on his mouth." "Hahaha omma! ...Can I put super glue on is hands while they are taped after his back?" "Hahahaha honeyyyy. Is that too harsh? If so yes you can." "Omma you're the same as me!" "Only with more elegance honey." The both of them chuckled together.

The door slowly opened and in came Sehun looking like a king. "Oh, Sehun-ah. You're back." "Yess. Who are you talking to? Your boyfriend?" He said in a loud voice to tease the other. Baekhyun glared at him and the latter was surprised by his reaction. "YAH! IT'S MY MOM!" "...Oh... Let me talk to Mother byun." Sehun jumped on top of Baekhyun and the two struggled to get a hold of the phone that was suddenly falling from Baekhyun's hand. " You can't-ugh-stop! No!" "Hello mother byun!! It is I. Sehun! The greatest person to every exist!" Sehun hurridely stood up and put the phone on speaker while the latter glared at him again. "Oh, Sehun-ah. Have you been well?" "Yes mother byun. But your son is still horrible towards me. Please scold him alot and tell him to take care of me as if I was his brother." "Yes I will make sure to scold him the next time I meet him. You be good too Sehun-ah." "Of course mother byun." He smiled sheepishly as Baekhyun groaned. "Have a good night boys. I will call you when I have the day and the time Baekhyun." "Yes omma. Have a goodnight and love you." "I love you to my baby." 

His mother hung up on the phone and Sehun looked at Baekhyun with yet again another grin. "I love you omma." he repeated to mock Baekhyun. "Ughhh!" he groaned as he covered himself with the bed sheet and decided to give up on living.


*Ring*

*RIng. Ring*

*Ring. Ring. Rin-"

"WHAT?!" "I-Is Chanyeol there?" "Why are you calling me and not him to ask him where he is?!" "BECAUSE YESTERDAY WE HAD A SERIOUS TALK AND NOW I FEEL ASHAMED TO CALL HIM!" Baekhyun yelled through the phone as he explained to Jongin why he was calling him. Jongin chuckled on the phone and then said, "Did you two talk about ?" "...No?" "Listen dude. I'm no expert in relationships with men since this is my first one but you just gotta be sincere with him about these things either way." "I was. That's why he got hurt and afterwards he looked like he didn't want to talk to me." "Well have you tried talking to him again?" "Well, no." "Then stop jumping to conclusions man. You know what I've learned when I dated girls in the past?" "What?" "If you did something wrong say I'm sorry I did wrong. If you did not do something wrong you should also say I'm sorry I did wrong." "Chanyeol isn't a girl though, so that bull won't work on him and besides I don't want to be like that with him. He deserves better than the girls I've been with." "D'awwww." In the background, Kyungsoo could be heard asking who he was talking to on the phone. "It's Baekhyun. He's asking me if Chanyeol is here. You want to talk to him?" "Yes." he heard the latter say and after hearing the couple give each other a brief kiss he picked up the phone. "Yeah. Hello hyung?"Kyungsoo said sweetly over then phone. "Kyungsoooo. Where's my ooo?" "I'm not sure Baekhyun. We saw Chanyeol leaving the dorm a while ago but we haven't seen him since and I don't think he has come back yet... Maybe he went somewhere?" "Kyungsoo? Is he cheating one me?" Baekhyun asked feeling like . "What? Hyung no. Chanyeol would never cheat." "Yah! Yah! What do you think my bestfriend is?!" Jongin could be heard yelling from behind. "I DON'T KNOW OKAY! I'M DESPERATE TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH US TWO!" "Calm down hyung. I'm sure he will contact you soon. Besides you two love each other." "I thought my cat loved me too but then she found a male cat and they ran off together." Jongin said from behind Kyungsoo. Baekhyun heard him and he fell on his bed in desperation, phone still in his hand. "Jongin!" "What?! It's true!" "Shut up!" Kyungsoo scolded the other as he sighed. "I'm going to hang up Kyungsoo...thanks anyways."

Throwing the phone beside his head he looked at the ceiling. Why was he so scared to called Chanyeol? He wanted to talk to him so badly. He wanted to hug him. Give him a kiss. Why wasn't he there. His eyes started tearing up. He was suddenly sobbing like a little kid as tears streamed down his face and he screamed out loud while he continued to cry. "Why aren't you here waaeeeeee- Chanyeoleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- Don't be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad-" "Baekhyun? Why are you crying?" Baekhyun sat up on his bed in confusion and he looked at the door. There he found Chanyeol looking back at him in confusion and that just made him want to cry even more. "Chanyeooooooool." He said as he put out his arms, a sign for Chanyeol to give him a hug. Something to which the latter agreed on giving immediately. They hugged each other tightly as Baekhyun continued to sob in Chanyeol's chest. "What's wrong Baekhyun. Stop crying. I'm here now. I'm here." He said as he caressed Baekhyun's head and pressed him tightly. "C-Chanyeol. I t-thought you d-didn't want to t-talkk to me agaaaaain." He said as he started crying again."Why wouldn't I want to talk to you?" he asked, now that he saw that Baekhyun had calmed down. He looks so cute he thought as he looked at Baekhyun's pink nose and watery eyes. "B-because I-I'm a ." "That's not true Baekhyun. I never thought you were a ." "But you looked so disappointed yesterday and your face seemd like you wanted to cry." Baekhyun explained as he sniffled his snot in. "Well it's true that I was a bit...let's just say surprised when I saw you counting endlessly. You are way more experienced than me and I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. But never mind that Baekhyun. I don't hate you either way. I couldn't hate you even if I tried because I...I love you." he whispered the last bit in Baekhyun's ears. He stopped breathing for a second as he felt the world spin. "Y-You do?" he finally asked with a high pitched voice. "I do. I really do." 

Baekhyun squeaked in happiness as he hugged Chanyeol even harder and he pushed him on the bed. He started kissing him repeatedly on the lips in happiness and obviously Chanyeol didn't complain.