Tear dropped phone calls

The reasons why I hate you

"Will you just come in?"Chanyeol asked standing next to the other three males "But yeollie-poo I'm shy." Jongin whined as he stood outside of the door that lead to the dorms "The others are here too. We might not see him even though we are here you know." What was happening right now you ask? Let's see the flaskback shall we?

`~`Flashback`~`

It was exactly three days after Chanyeol had that chat with the boys from the other school. He had been bombarded with questions from his group of male friends over and over again only to give the same answers repeatedly and it was getting old. It was about time he got up and did something about this because seriously these guys were driving him crazy. He had planned on visiting Seohyun at the dorm today since they rarely meet outside anymore. He was putting his jacket on when the door to his room suddenly opened and the other males fled into the room all nicely dressed. Except for Jongin. He was dragged in. "Ugh hi guys. I was actually going out." Chanyeol said as he pointed to the door, his smile falling as the guys continued to make their way in. "We know." Luhan replied as he stared at Chanyeol. "Are you guys having another meeting?" "No. We are coming with you."Luhan responded with a sly smile "Where are you going with me??" Chanyeol asked feeling a bit lost. "To the doorms. Me, Chen, Kris and yes. Even Jongin." "Yah I don't even want to go!" Jongin protested earning a glare from Luhan  "Shut up you are going!" "Why are you guys coming with me!?!" Chanyeol snapped realizing that he was being ignored and deprived from his freedom. 

"We, " Luhan started through gritted teeth as he poked the other's chest with his bony finger. "Are coming wheater you like it or not." "Y-yes." "Will everyone shut the hell up and listen to what I have to say?" Everyone fell silent again as Kris crossed his arms together. "So I've heard that the cheerleaders don't have practice today?" Kris stated as he pushed the glasses up his nose bridge.( Yes he was wearing them again now.) "Yes correct. Where did you hear that from?" Chanyeol asked. "I have my sources." Kris smirked as he looked at Chanyeol  and the latter narrowed his eyes at him since he was pretty sure no one knew except for him. "Okay I went through your phone but it was for the good of all of us! I'm sorry!!" He said breaking down to the floor and falling into a depressed state. "Aishh you guys! I swear!"  "Don't swear. Chen is still a kid!" Luhan said covering Chen's ears with his hands as the latter rolled his eyes. "Can we just go?" Chanyeol finally said with a sigh as he started walking towards the door. The other three nodded as Jongin sighed and was immediatley pulled by Luhan again.

`~`End of Flashback`~`

"We are just gonna go in and then come back out again." Luhan explained as he showed him with his hands the way in and the way out. "O-okay." Jongin slowly started entering the front door to the doorms and as soon as he was inside he turned around and left out the door again. "Easy there you little ." Kris said as he and Luhan grabbed him by the shirt simultaniously and dragged him inside again as the latter protested. "You said that we were going out right away!" "Well tough . We lied." Jongin continued protesting as he was dragged inside and up to the third floor. "I gotta pee." Chen finally decided to speak up after three flights of stairs. "Me too." Luhan agreed. "Me three!"  "Okay you three go to the bathroom. Go straight down this corridor and then turn left. You should see WC written on the door." "Geez Chanyeol. We know what's written on a Bathroom's door for god's sake." "Okay then see you later at the room." "Okay we're taking Jongin with us." "Aishh. I don't need to see you three pee!" "Well too bad. You'll see our noodles and you will like it." "NOOOoooooooo." and the four boys were now out of site.  Chanyeol continued walking to Seohyun's room when suddenly he realized that he was standing before the famous room numbered 287. "Hmm maybe I should  go visit them." Chanyeol told himself with a small smile on his face, though his smile immediatley fell as he remembered how much pressure he had been putting on Baekhyun years before by simply visiting him. He certainley didnt want that to happen again so he put down his clenched hand and started to walk to his girlfriend's room. 

"Hey. Tall dude. What are you doing here?" Sehun asked as he shouted out to Chanyeol. "Oh hey." He said with a smirk as he fast walked back to Sehun's door. "I was just passing by your room on my way to Seohyun's."  "Oh do you have some time to come inside?" "Well I guess I could for a couple of minutes." He said as Sehun walked inside the room again with Chanyeol following behind him." "So what's up?" "We were about to watch some tv." "We? Oh..." Chanyeol felt like he was intruding when he saw Baekhyun sitting on his bed eyes narrowed at him. "H-hi." Chanyeol said with a stutter. "Hey." The other simply said not showing any hints of either happinnes nor hatred towards him. Well this was strange. Maybe Baekhyun didn't hate him anymore? Or he simply really didn't care. "So what's up?" Sehun asked as he offered him the same seat he sat on last time. "Oh. You know just hanging around." Chanyeol said with a nervous laugh that didn't go un-noticed by Baekhyun. How was he going to tell Sehun and the others that his friends were here and would probably show up any second? With narrowed eyes Baekhyun asked "What did you do?" Although it's been quiet a few years since they stopped hanging out together, Baekhyun obviously hadn't forgotten how he averted his eyes and slightly shook when he used to do something wrong. That nervous smile never helped either. "I-I didn't do anything. W-what are you talking a-about?" "I know you. You definetly did do something." Baekhyun said as he walked closer to Chanyeol and put his hands on his hips. "O-okay. So here's the thing...."

Sehun observed the two in silence as he thought to himself. 'These guys know each other too well to be strangers. Baekhyun could tell just by looking at Chanyeol that he had done something bad and Chanyeol was a nervous wreck in front of the other's judging glare this must mean one thing-' "Wait what??" Sehun stopped thinking to himself when he finally realized that he heard the words 'other guys' and 'came here with me' roll off the other's tounge. This was not good. Not at all. "Who's here?!" Sehun half screamed as he started to panic. " Jongin, Kris, Chen and...Luhan." Why was he panicking even more now? 'Why are you panicking??' "What have you done." Sehun said with a deadly look on his face as he spoke with an ominant voice. 

"I already told you I saw him coming inside this room." "Well he didn't tell us to come into this room." "Can we just check?!!" "Will you guys shut it. This is a person's room for god's sake!" The four boys stopped and stared at the other three as they stared back. Finally a voice broke the silence and someone yelled in a high pitched, squeaky voice "Sehuuunnn!" "Oh god it's him." Sehun was enveloped in a bone cracking hug as the sprinting male sent the both of them falling onto the bed. "Get off of me!" Sehun protested as he tried to rip the other male's hands apart, which were now holding tightly onto the other's torso. "No. I'm going to make up for the time I lost without you in my arms." "UGHH!" Sehun groaned as the others looked at them weirdly. "So where are the others?" Chanyeol said with a worried smile. "Closer than you think." Baekhyun said with an I'm not amused face. "C-closer than I think?" "Let's make a bet. I say that in the next five seconds they will be here. Bet?" Chanyeol felt pressured and without thinking he said. "Bet." "Five. Four. Three. Two-"

He didn't even manage to say the last number when Kyungsoo ran in through the door "Sehun-ah. The new issue is out. Let's go buy it toget...." he stopped as he noticed that the room was extra crowded and Sehun was being pinned down by a starnge guy. "What are you doing?" He said staring at the two as a pair of eyes bore into the back of his head. He couldn't help but look over his shoulder, feeling uncomfortable with the stare and he froze in place as he met Jongin's eyes. "J-J-J-Jongin?" Kyungsoo stuttered as Sehun and Luhan were long forgotten and he was now looking back at Jongin. "Soo-ah." the latter replied. They both looked at each other with slightly parted lips and glittering eyes. It was almost like a romance movie scene. "What are you doing here?" Jongin asked as he looked at the other's blushing face for answers. "Baekhyun is my ugh friend." "Oh right...Can we talk...maybe?" The tension grew even bigger by the second, then somone (It was Luhan) decided to annonymously throw a kiss and that's when got downright embarassing for the both of them. "Talk?" "Yeah. I would really like to t-talk."

The both of them couldn't stop stuttering. It could have been the cutest scene ever if Jongin wasn't suddenly being pushed to the side by a fabulous looking boy. "I frickken can't find my gucci again.. I swear someone is stealing my bags and selling them to the mafia for drugs or something!" "T-Tao?" "What??" he looked around and spotted Kris. "I'm outta here." Tao quickly said as he tried to escape "Wait I want to talk to you!" Kris grabbed Tao by the arm and the latter stopped in his tracks. A deadly look appeared on Tao's face as he slowly turned around and glared at Kris who's hand was still wrapped around his arm. "Hands. Off. My. Giorgio. Armani. Jacket" Kris felt shivers run down his spine. He had never seen a deadlier glare then this (Well except for the one his dog used to give him. That thing hated him to bits and he was just nasteh). "O-okay. Sorry." "You better ber. Respect the brand. Bisch!" Tao said as he continued dusting his jacket with his hand. "Can we just talk?" "Oh whatever. Follow me." he quickly left the room as Kris followed behind him after recieving fighting from his friends. As Kris and Tao dissappeared into the distance Jongin shyly grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and whispered "Shall we go too? No one is looking," "O-okay." The both of them silently walked out of the door with out anyone noticing.

"Okay so me and Sehun are gonna have to ask you to leave this room. Thank you for visiting. See you soon. Until next time." As Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen were pushed out of the room a creeper smile appeared on Luhan's face and the door could be heard being locked from the inside. "That guy's kind of creepy huh?" Baekhyun asked as he made a face at Chanyeol. "What shall we do now?" asked Chen as he scratched his head. "Would it be okay if I took a look around the school while you go meet Seohyun?" "Well I guess. Be sure not to get lost okay, Chen?" "Yeah. I'll be back at the dorms later. Cya." Chen left the two alone and they both stared at each other not really knowing what to say. "Well I guess you should really get going. Wouldn't want Seohyun to get jealous now would we." Baekhyun was back to his -ish self as he smiled at Chanyeol and started to walk away. Chanyeol quickly grabbed him by the shoulder and started talking"Wait I-" Why did his phone have to start ringing now? Out of all the days, hours, minutes it had to ring now, now that he was finally getting to talk to Baekhyun again.  "Just give me a second." He said as he let go of Baekhyun and unslipped his phone from his pocket. "Hey Seohyun...Yeah...Oh okay...Then next time...sure.......bye." he hung up from his phone and put it back in his pocket while he looked downwards and a sniffle could be heard escaping him.


Hey everyone. I am so extremley sorry for the three week wait. I had some a marathon at school going on and other stuff. Heck I was feeling bad that I wasn't writing anything so here I am today. Posting a new chapter :D So you guys may have noticed that the story has now two authors marked on the story? Yep. Meet Huffylittlepuffy my baby whom I love so very much <3 He will be proof reading my horrible mistakes while I write this er. I hope I don't bug him too much, and he won't give up on me T-T  Anyway I haope everyone is having a great day/night. See you guys soon ^v^