Okay, so maybe I kinda twisted the truth. BUT IT'S NOT A LIE! -Luhan

The reasons why I hate you

"Okay now we know why your head has slightly turned blue.....I think you should go see a doctor." Chanyeol said as he saw Chen's swelling getting worse by the second. "Nah man. I'm fine. I might have a slight concusion but I'm totally fine." "You sure?..." Luhan asked Chen still a bit taken aback and not over the fact that he isn't Chen's favourite hyung anymore. 'After all we have been through. How could you chen T-T' Luhan thought to himself. "It's the power of love. I realized immediately that I was into him. You have to embrace opportunities like this not throw them away." "Did you at least get his phone number?" Kris asked as he patted Chen on the shoulder. "Of course I did. His name is Junmyeon. I gave him my phone number aswell." He sighed in contempt and rested his head in his palm while he sat on the ground with crossed legs.  After the four males spent some seconds looking at the love stricken teen Jongin spoke up and asked Luhan to start his story.

"Get your ears ready. I'm gonna tell you guys one truly amazing story." Chanyeol smiled as he moved closer while Jongin and Kris simulatneously rolled their eyes and Chen looked at Luhan expecting a very interesting and imaginitive story. "So it was after I threw Chanyeol and that short guy out that our story started. I looked at Sehun as I made my way back into the room. In my opinion my look was charming and seductive but at the same time it was serious, you know? My hair was slightly flying back as the wind from an open window made it's way to me "

"He looked back at me with warm eyes and he smiled at me. I could see a pinkish tint forming on his pale cheeks and his lips were slightly glossy and inviting. Lovingly I took him in my arms and kissed his sweet lips gently while he kissed my plump ones back. It was just perfect until some stupid guy came knocking on our door!" All four of them chuckled at the same time. They knew that this was all a lie. From the first word to the last one. "We all know that it aint true. I mean look at your lips. Why would someone want to kiss those? At least the rest of us have thick, lucious and kissable lips." Kris , tears already rolling down his cheeks while Luhan's face was already turning red in shame. Damn this guy knew how to ush all of his wrong buttons! "I would like to inform you guys that I too don't have any lucious or thick lips but I can assure you that they are as kissable as yours...maybe not as much as Jongin's but we can compete to you guys. Right Luhan?" Chen asked since he kind of took it personal. Fine Kris was pulling his leg but it wasn't nice sometimes. "Y-yeah!" Luhan agreed as he fist pumped the air. "Haha. Continue Luhan hyung."

"Since you guys don't believe my awesome story. I will have to tell you my second best...The truth." The other four stayed quiet hoping that this time he would really tell the truth. "It was right after I kicked hanyeol and yata yata out. I looked at him and he looked ba-" "No!" Kris said with his usual face. "Fiiiine!" Luhan shouted back as he grumbled from underneath his breath.

`~`Flashback`~`
"You know me and Baekhyun both share this room. It's really rude of you to kick him out!" Sehun nagged the other male as he crossed his arms, popped his hip to the side and tapped the floor with his shoe. "Well he does'nt seem to be complaining." Luhan justified the situation as he didn't seem to see or hear Baekhyun knocking/coming back inside. "Well true but.... ugh I hate you." Sehun said with narrowed eyes as he realized that this guy was always right. "I love you too babe." Luhan said as he threw a kiss at Sehun and then smiled creepily. "
Aishhh! You are such a creep what is wrong with you?" "Nothing. I just really like you and I would like to get to know you more." At least the creeper smile was gone for now."*Sigh* Fiine. Whatever. Just sit on the bed. I have to go to the bathroom. Don't touch anything!"  "But I-" Luhan started but was cut off." "No." "Why are-" "Shhh!" "I just wanna say that-" "JUST SIT DOWN ON THE BED GOD DAMMIT!" Sehun yelled as he finally lost his temper with the talkative male. Luhan sat down on the bed silently. He was a bit shocked because he didnt know that Sehun had this bad of a temper. Well he got a hint when Sehun threatened to chop his balls off at the party, and before that when he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Okay he should have seen this coming.

Sehun walked away after cursing a few times and then closed the door behind him. "What am I going to do now that Sehunnie is gone?" Luhan pouted as he layed on the bed and stretched his limbs. "Im bored without Sehunnie. How long does it take him to pee?" "Shut up I've only been in here for twenty seconds. Let me pee in peace!" Sehun yelled from the inside as Luhan's eyes widened. After that the two stayed in silence as one peed and the other stared at the ceileng in boredom. *ding* "What was that?" Luhan asked as he his side from where he heard the noise. "Ugh" he groaned as he spotted Sehun's phone on the pillow. Luhan stretch his arm, groaned again and grabbed the phone then pressed the side button to turn on the phones screen. "Hmm, A password huh? I wonder what his password is." Luhan talked to himself as he his back once again and stared up at the phone. "Hmm let's try S."He tried an S with his finger but it didn't unlock. "What about L?" He smiled frantically as he tried his name's first letter but frowned when it said that it was incorrect. He tried random letters until a certain letter unlocked it. "Hmm letter K. That's weird. I wonder what it stands for." He rolled to his other side and looked at the phone again. "Oh look he has a text message. What a weird number. 229696969 Bahahahhahahaha." He snorted as he tapped on the text and it opened.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sehun said as he caught Luhan red handed messing with his phone. "No I just-" Luhan tried to explain but was too afraid to continue talking "AHHHHHH" Sehun screamed as he made a run to the bed and attacked Luhan by jumping on him and tackling him on the bed. "HOW DARE YOU PEEK INTO MY PHONE!" "I WASN'T PEEKING I JUST HEARD IT DING AND I CHECKED WHAT THE DING WAS." "YOU DID NOT!" "I DID TOO." "GAHHHH!" Sehun screamed again as he jumped up, landing elbow first in Luhan's stomach. "Can't- breath. Ugh..." "Serves you right for taking my phone." Sehun hurridly took the phone from Luhan's hands and looked at his opened text message. "And you said you weren't peeking. You even opened my text from Kyungsoo!" Luhan was about to start protesting again when a light bulb lit up in his head. "Oh my god. The K in your password stands for Kyungsoo doesn't it?" He stared at the other male in disbelief. Sehun's face turned pink as he started to blush. He even started to stutter as he looked at every inch of the room but not at Luhan. "S-stupid. Why would I do that?" His blush darkened as he looked downwards and bit his lip. "I. dont' know. Maybe because you have a crush one him?!?!!" Sehun gasped and looked at the other male in disgust. "I DO NOT!!" "OH YEAH? THEN EXPLAIN THAT!" he said pointing to the phone.

"Listen just shut up and leave. You make me sick." Sehun said with a sigh and then pretended to start gagging making his way towards the other male."Don't you dare play that card mister. Stop it!" Luhan half screamed as Sehun continued to gag hs way to Luhan. "AIshh!!" "Woaah!" Sehun saw the room spinning as he hit the bed. Yes, Luhan had grabbed him by the wrists and pushed him onto the bad and now he was on top of him, looking him in the eye. 'He's looking at me with those cute and beautiful and and round eyes.' *gulp* "G-get off of m-me." Sehun said too nervous while being this close to him. "Is it really because you like Kyungsoo?" Suddenly Luhan's eyes turned from manly eyes into baby Kitten eyes. He looked like he was about to cry and Sehun could've sworn he just saw the lip for a second there. "N-no idiot!" "Then what?"Luhan asked again hesitantly. "It's....It's the first letter from my favourite character's name." "Really?" "Yeah..."Sehun said as he looked at the other male's handsome face. "Kay'." Luhan said with the happiest smile in the history of happy smiles. He was happy. He slowly got off Sehun not wanting to hurt the other male and sat next to him as Sehun sat up

"K? That's just it?" "Yes." Sehun stared at the other male for a few seconds. He did not just put up that whole show just to say 'K' "Get out." "Wut?" "I said get out of my damn room." and just like that Luhan was thrown out of the room.

`~`End of flashback`~`

"Liar." Kris stated as he looked at the other male with a judging look. "Hey. I didn't lie." "Yeah you did." Jongin joined in. "Okay, so maybe I kinda twisted the truth. BUT IT'S NOT A LIE!" Luhan half screamed as the others laughed at his previous story. "Soooo who's up next?" Chanyeol clapped in excitment.


A/N: Why hello there everyone. Have you guys seen my new profile picture? No? Then look

 

Isn't he the cutest thing ever?! XD

So happy late easter everyone. I hope you had a good with no school. I know I sure did. On the bad side I fell down the stairs while my guinea pig was on me and yeah you could say we had a fun time thumbling down not really my still hurts. But anyways hope you guys liked this chapter. Do comment if you'd like to. I always enjoy seeing the comments and appreciate it when I get them too ^v^