MOTHA A! LEARN HOW TO ING DRIVE YOU LOW HALF ASSED LLAMA!

The reasons why I hate you

A day hadn't even passed before the whole crew packed up their things and quickly left for home. Everyone seemed excited to come here but now that they knew what had happened to Kyungsoo they were all in a hurry to go back home. They wanted their friend to be happy and that is why all of them happily agreed to return back to their normal lives in Seoul. Keeping all the window curtains closed, they sat with Kyungsoo and Jongin on the ground. Wanting to help Kyungsoo feel more at ease Luhan suggested that they play a game. "Truth or Dare!!" He insisted as the others complained that they didn't want to do so, stating it was a childish game. "Grow up Luhan. That game is stupid. I don't want to play!" Tao said as he looked the other way "Why not? Have something to hide, Taozi?" Tao's jaw clenched and after a split second he looked at Luhan again. "I'm gonna make you regret saying that. Where's that damn bottle!" He shouted as he stood up and grabbed a bottle of hairspray from his bag. The others quickly formed a circle and Tao was in the middle of it, ready to place the hairspray on the ground when suddenly an idea popped in his head. "Truth or Dare. The rules are simple. I'll be adding a new rule today since we are using my hairspray. Who ever lies after choosing truth will be sprayed in the face. That is all." "What the !?" They all screamed as Tao layed his bottle on the ground and spun it.

He quickly ran to his place as the can continued to turn on its belly, slowing down it's speed after a few spins. "I have never been lucky." Sehun said as he face palmed himself and sighed. "ARIGHT ARIGHT FIRST GO! tRUTH OR DARE MANGA LOVING LESBIAN!" "That's...that's actually pretty offensive." Sehun said looking at Tao in disappointment. "ANSWER THE QUESTION!" Tao yelled scaring them all. In the middle of all the pressure Sehun answered with a "TRUTH!!" "AHA! TRUTH IT IS! HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU ED?" "Whoa man chill. Sehun has never slept with a girl. He's only slep with me." Luhan said with a wtf expression on his face. "Is that what he told you?" Tae said calmly as he smirked and looked at Sehun. Luhan looked at Sehun with a betrayed look on his face. "Sehun...answer the question." He said as he continued to look at him. "Why are you doing this Tao?" Sehun asked as he calmly looked back at Tao. "Answer his question!" Luhan said in a raised voice. "I slept with two girls in my first year in college. Other than those two girls I have never slept with any other man...Only you Luhan." Luhan didn't say anything. He looked down. a frown visible on his face and stayed there in silence. 

"OKAY NEXT ROUND!"Tao said as he stood up to spin the bottle again, only to be stopped by Yixing. "Isn't the bottle like, supposed to be spinned by the person it landed on last? Like even the question. It has to be asked by him." "What? No? What?! Pfff. Nooo."Tao said non chalantly wanting to continue asking the mean questions. "He's right! That's how the game is supposed to be." Baekhyun said as he pulled Tao back down from his pants. "Sit down. It's sehun's turn." He said as Tao tried to protest. Non the less Sehun stood up and spun the bottle. It turned and turned until slowly, it came to a stop. "Truth or dare?" "Truth." Jongin said as he looked at Kyungsoo with a smile. "Tell us what ACTUALLY happened the day when you and Kyungsoo kissed in that closet."

"Hahaha that's a secret, Sehun." Jongin said as he chuckled. "Why is it a secret? We all saw you. We were all there." "I wasn't there." Chanyeol said as he looked around. "You were playing beer pong!!" "Alright, alright. Calm down everyone. I'll tell you. It was the last party of the year. Taemin's I think? That guy was popular...He knew almost everyo-" "Cut to the chase!" Sehun said as he rolled his eyes and groaned. "Okay chiiiill. We were at this party right. I had been drinking for the past three hours straight and I was walking with some crowd after hearing that they were going to do that thing where they held you upside down and you chugged beer through a pipe. I had never seen that before so I was walking a bit fast trying to get a good spot. Unfortunately, I hit someone with my shoulder. I looked around to see who it was but...I had only realized that it was Kyungsoo after looking down. I panicked a bit seeing him down there on the floor holding his nose since I had bumped into him with my shoulder and he was bleeding all over the place. God that scared me. I thought he was giving birth through his nose or something with all that blood." "That would be painful." Chen said as he stiffled a laugh. "It was." Kyungsoo said as he stared at Chen in all seriousness. "And then what?" "Well. since I had done all that mess I was the one who had to clean and that is why I helped him get up and lead him to that closet/ coat hanger. I didn't want anyone to get in my way so I the light switch and closed the door behind me. He looked so adorable holding his nose while blood ran down his hands and arms." "I can only imagine how cute that would look. Satan called, he wants you to go back and rate his picture in a tub of blood." Luhan said in sarcasm as he sipped on his beer. "Yes Luhan? You called?"Jongin said as he picked up his phone as he pretended to call him "Oh look Jongin. It's your mom again." Luhan responded as he picked up his phone aswell.

"Can you guys stop bickering! I'm trying to ing drive this van!! What will happen if I crash because of your annoying bickering?! YOU DIE! YOU ALL DIE!" Junmyeon screamed as he almost crashed in the car driving past the van. "MOTHA A! LEARN HOW TO ING DRIVE YOU LOW HALF ASSED LLAMA!" Everyone looked around silently. Suho actually scared them a bit in reality. He was all calm and sweet, until he takes the wheel. Then you're ed. "Continue your story. But whisper." " no! I want to hear what happened too." Junmyeon yelled as he looked at them from the rear view mirror. "I found the first aid box. I cleaned him up with surgical spirit using a few balls of cotton. He had gotten a nosebleed when we bumped o he stayed a few minutes holding his nose with a piece of cotton wool inside. His nose looked a bit purple. I guess from the bruising. One thing led to another and we kissed." "Oh so that's why you had a blue nose for our college entrance exam."  Tao said as he nodded in understandment. "Hehe yeah..." Kyungsoo said turning a bit red. "I bruised you that much? I'm sorry baby soo!" Jongin apologised as he held on to Kyungsoo's hand tightly. "It's okay Jongin...really. That was the first step in our relationship." "I wish I hadn't hurt you that much in the process my love-"

"I'm getting diabetes from you two. Could you shut up and spin the bottle already?! So disgusting!" Tao complained as he rolled his eyes at the two. With a sigh, Jongin got up and he spun the bottle with an impressive speed and then went back to his seat.

The boys all stayed silent as the hair spray can stopped spinning and pointed at the next victim. "Why are you es so quiet all of a sudden? Are you s talking behind my back?! Are you telling each other secrets!?" Junmyeon asked trying to stay focused on road but still looking at the rear view mirror every couple of seconds. Looking back at the road, then in the mirror, then back at the road he looked one last time in the mirror. He squinted his eyes abit, focusing on the can that layed still on the van's carpet, then he saw it.... The look in everyone's eyes explained everything aswell. They were scared less. "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" he exclaimed as he took over the car in front him. "..OKAY. Kris! You're the oldest. Come take the wheel for a sec." "What! No! I' ve never driven up here! I might crash and kill everyone!" "Hmm...good point..." "T-truth or d-dare h-hyung." Jongin stuttered out. "I did not sign up for this when I asked you to come with me on this trip." "Just choose! Truth or dare!?" "Alright! Alright! Truth!" Junmyeon said as he sighed again. 

"How did you get so rich, hyung?" Jongin asked in a timid voice. "Hard work and perseverance....or at least that's what you all expect me to say right?" "How did you actually get this rich uncle?" Baekhyun asked this time in curiosity. "Well, as you know, in the past our family had some businesses. Grandpa was very intelligent when it came to business. He had it all. Popularity, fame, wealth, several business which were booming across all of asia. The only thing he wasn't that good at doing is keeping the family together. He wasn't exactly thrilled when your father introduced him to his new girlfriend...your mother. He didn't seem to like her for some reason, or at least that's what he showed us. I was still a little boy when all of this happened but I still remember the tantrum that he threw. Brother was always hard headed....he got that from dad. Like they say the appl doesn't fall far from the tree. Dad insisted that they break up or he will disown brother, so when they announced that they were getting married he was immediately disowned from any company ownership rights. He still had a very good position in the main company though.  Appa was heard headed but not cold hearted. When I turned 20, I got full ownership of the businesses since my dad passed away...that's about it." "You lucky son of a ." Luhan said as Junmyeon smirked at that remark. "Could you spin that can for me babe?"