Liam Hemsworth has a brother?

The reasons why I hate you

'Where is he?....Maybe he changed his mind and decided to dump me on our first date...but he didn't seem to not like the idea of us going on a date. Maybe he still hates me from that time and is planning revenge by not showing up...Chanyeol isn't that type though. Maybe he got hurt on the way here?! OH MY GOD WHERE IS HE!?' Baekhyun asked as he wrecked his brain, trying to find out where Chanyeol could be. He was nibbling on the tip of his already short nails and those babies were almost hitting the flesh. ALMOST. He was stressed out as . Sure he had arrived there fourty five minutes before their set time, but seeing all these lovey dovey couples walking around with their date while he was still waiting for Chanyeol made him feel like . Didn't Chanyeol know that a guy has to be early for the date? Why wasn't he there yet?! The things that were happening in his group of friends didn't help either. He wanted to run head first in the wall and hope that he would go into twenty years of hibernation. Or att least till all of this passed.  Needless to say it was cold outside. The rainy days of winter had just started and the rain god didn't seem to have any mercy for the couple since the droplets of water kept on falling from the sky. Needless to say everything was drenched in water. The grass looked like they had wax all over them and the streets were slippery. Baekhyun almost fell twice while on his way here and it kept adding to his stress.

'Maybe he got back together with that y, Seohyun and they're cuddling in bed or, or kissing in some corner at school. He's not going to show up! I just know it he's not comi-' "Baekhyun?" Startled, Baekhyun turned around and looked at the person who was calling him in surprise, only to be met with Chanyeol's charming smile. "Have you been waiting here for a long time?" Chanyeol asked as he stopped in front of Baekhyun. His hand almost instantly darted towards Baekhyun's own and once again Baekhyun was surprised by the action. Secretly he was enjoying it though. He loved how warm Chanyeol's hand was compairing it to his popsicle fingers. "Oh no. I just got here...like half a minute ago." Baekhyun said as the both of them started walking towards the ticket booth "Ah okay. I thought that I had made you wait for a long time since your fingers seem to be freezing and turning a bit blue." he said as he looked at Baekhyun's hand and tried to warm it up in between his. "No I was running a bit late myself since I was busy doing...stuff, and I totally wasn't here like an hour before." Baekhyun said nervously before letting out a weird chuckle and looking in every possible direction except for Chanyeol's.

They stayed in silence till they got to the ticket boot and were looking at the movie posters abouve when suddenly Chanyeol spoke up and said, "So what should we watch? DRACULAAAAA-HA HA HA!" Baekhyun jumped up, scared of Chanyeol's sudden loud laugh and then glared at him in annoyance. "YA!"he shouted angry at the latter for scaring him like that. "Hahahahaha you were so scared!!! My babeeeeh!!!!!" Chanyeol cooed as he grabbed Baekhyun's body in a bone breaking hug. "Yah! Yah! Let me go! Chanyeol-aaahhhhh!!!"he screamed as the hug got incredibly tighter. Someone suddenly cleared their throat rather loudly and it got both their attentions. Baekhyun stopped struggling to get out of the hug and Chanyeol stopped hugging him at the same time when the both of them looked up to find the unamused face of the ticket seller. "What will it be today?" she asked, the look persistently stickered to her face and her voice un-enthusiastic to the full. Swatting Chanyeol's hands away he straightened himself up and wore a charming expression on his face as he looked back at the ticket seller with a friendly smile. "Two tickets for The good dinosaur please?" "It's sold out."she simply said chewing on whatever was in . "What? But-" It's sold out." She repeated without giving him a second look. Baekhyun sighed and looked at Chanyeol in disappointment. "What are we going to watch now Chanyeol-ah?" he whined like a little child as Chanyeol thought how cute his current facial expression was. "How about we watch that movie about the big white whale? That looks pretty interesting right? And fun?" "The one with Liam hemsworth in it?" he asked, his expression lighting up immediately. "No the one with his brother.You know? Chris Hemsworth?" "Liam Hemsworth has a brother?! Since when!!" Baekhyun gasped. He really didn't know that he had siblings. "You know Thor?" Chanyeol asked, surprised that Baekhyun didn't know Liam had brothers. "Oh my god that's not Liam?" "No haha. He looks different and older." "I thought it was the make up that made him look like that! I loooove Lia-" The ticket seller cleared again, louder than before and still looking at the pair, unamused. "Okay, okay. Two tickets for the whale movie." "It's sold out." The seller said without even checking if it actually was sold out or not. Baekhyun was pretty much chill and usully a calm person, but, this girl right here, she was definetly sending him some negative vibes and he had a hunch. This girl hated him for some mysterious reason. What was it? He definetly had never slept with her and then dumped her the day after for her to hate him....or has he? Nah. Her face didn't look familiar at all. "Is there anything that isn't sold out?" "Free tickets you get in your mail for a concert to look at your ugly face." 

*DING DING DING* !

"Excuse you ? Do I have to come in there and whip some ? Cause believe me. I will. I haven't trained cheerleading all these years for nothing hoe." Baekhyun said with one finger pointing at the girl. "Okaaaaaaaaaaaayy enough. No fighting." Chanyeol said making a face at Baekhyun. "But she-"he was going to protest when Chanyeol repeated himself with a very stern look. "No fighting!" "Fine!" he said sulking as Chanyeol looked back at the girl. "Could you please tell us which movies still have tickets for sale?" he said walking in front of Baekhyun and pulling him behind his back by his arm. He did not want Baekhyun getting in a fight with the ticket seller who had happened to be a girl. He had seen him fight before and was not prepared to drag the boy out of there. "Well, since YOU have asked nicely, I do have tickets for a Charlie Chaplin show." "What the hell is a Ch-" "Okay we'll take them! Thank you!!" Chanyeol said with a smile, holding on to Baekhyun's arm and making sure the latter stayed behind him. Baekhyun slammed his head against Chanyeol's back in desperation while sighing. He hated being restrained like this. "You're welcome, cutie." Chanyeol's smile suddenly turned into an awkward one and he hesitantly handed the girl the money. Baekhyun peeked from behind his shoulder and glared at the ticket seller. "Wiiiiiiitchhhhhhh!" he whispered in Chanyeol's ear as he saw the ticket seller returning her attention to them and handing them the tickets. Chanyeol quickly grabbed them in his hand and put his chnage back in his wallet and then back in his pocket. "Baekhyun? Let's go in." Baekhyun nodded innocently in response, his arm still being restrained by Chanyeol's. Before Chanyeol would decide to walk and drag Baekhyun behind him though, there was something very important that he had to do. Payback. Pay. Her. Back. That was a serious..., and he was not about to be less of a towards her. He wouldn't miss the chance to show her who's the queen for the world and that's when he decided to give the ticket seller the middle finger along with a slick smile to which she was completely surprised to see. "You!" she said furiously as he stuck his tounge out at her. He was immediately dragged along by Chanyeol after that while he chuckled to himself. Chanyeol noticed him chuckling but wasn't aware of the scene that happened behind his back, so he made a mental note to ask about it later. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Fourty five minutes passed, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were now out of popcorn and the movie was nowhere near the finishing time. They were bored and out of snacks to munch on. No body told them that this "movie" wasn't a movie at all but episode like, black and white clips. Of course Baekhyun hadn't expected anything better from that ticket seller. He swore she gave them these tickets on purpose just so she could ruin their date. These clips didn't even have any sound apart from the loud music playing in the background of each and every one of them. They weren't boring themselves since the short movies were funny and most of them had a lesson but there was something else that was boring. The theatre was full of old people, laughing out loud, talking out loud and worst of all, they were farting out loud. It smelled utterly disgusting, like something was rotting in the room! Was somethine rotting in the room?! Baekhyun was seriously one fart away from exploding and telling the old couple on his left to put a sock in it. They kept whispering and rustling things which made alot of noise. They were interrupting him by making strange noises everytime he was following along to a story and it was getting on his nerves.

"Chanyeol. Let's go." he told Chanyeol as soon as he realized that the same old couple was now making out like three seats away from him. "But the movie hasn't finished yet." "Let's go!" "What's going on Baekhyun?" "Just forget about the movie! Please! Let's just go somewhere else. Somewhere more exciting...next to people who have more than ten years to live....and don't make out with their 100 year old boyfriend three seats away from me! Oh my god he has his hand up her skirt!" he suddenly felt like throwing up. Chanyeol looked over Baekhyun and saw the old couple getting hot and steamy not that far away from them. It was disgusting yet funny at the same time. These people were getting more action than he has ever got in all of his life. "Oh my god don't look and let's just go!" Baekhyun said again as he covered his eyes and turned to the right "Okay, okay let's go Baek bacon. Don't look that way."

The two of them stood up as quietly as they could but still ended up getting lots of yells from the old crowd around them. Everyone was yelling and telling the pair to sit back down but there was no way Baekhyun was going to sit his on that seat again. "Shut up!"he screamed to the people on his left as he got an accidental glimps of the old couple again. "Get a room you old people!"  Baekhyun exclaimed seeing how now the old man was grabbing the old lady's saggy . Needless to say the attention was now entirely on Baekhyun and the couple who had abruptly stopped their kissing and touching all over. Chanyeol couldn't help but laugh out loud seeing them act they were putting up, making the woman feel more embarassed than she already was. She started yelling out insults at the pair and got up. She grabbed her walking stick and started walking towards the couple, ready to give them a few smacks with it for making hwat she was doing obvious. "Hurry she's coming our way!" Baekhyun yelled out with a stifled laugh, alerting Chanyeol of the snail with the walking stick who had already started making her way towards them. Chanyeol hurriedly started trying to walk out of the full row of people. Without a doubt, they stepped on a few of the people's feet and got groaned at by some of them. Baekhyun lost him composure when a random guy who was in the row behind stood up and said something in anger, which by the way he did not understand. Worst part of the whole thing though was when he looked back and saw the old woman still making her way after them with her walking stick. His uncontrolable laughter resulted in Chanyeol dragging him by the hand out of the theater urgently, seeing how furious the crowd seemed to be. The both of them ran out of the theater faster than they got in and they stopped running when they were next to the toilets, Chanyeol breathless and Baekhyun still laughing. "That guy was ing hilarious! And that woman with the walking stick! What a dirty old ahjumma!" Chanyeol observed Baekhyun with amusement and a smile on his face. He rarely got to see this side of Baekhyun and he loved to look at him when he was like that. Laughing maniacly and almost falling over from laughing so hard. He just loved it.

"Since when have you become so naughty Byun Baek Hyun?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun with an amused kind of smile recieving a snigger from the other. "I have always been naughty Park Chan Yeol. I just hadn't developed into my naughtyness enough back when we were young." "True. You weren't a naughty kid when we started high school. Always was very obediant and good in school. Can't say the same for when we finished it though." Chanyeol said reminding the latter of the time he caught him in the janitor's room with that girl. "Hey! I was going through puberty back then okay and my hormones were all over the place. You don't need to remind me of that day again." "What did happen on that day? When I left?" he asked out of curiosity. He admitted it. He was curious. He had been all along. "Nothing much really. Honestly, seeing you made me regret my desicion immediately. I just wanted to leave. I don't even know why I was in there with her in the first place." 'I liked someone else.', he said to himself as he looked downwards. "Should I remind you?" Chanyeol said with a small laugh earning a glare from the latter. "I know what we were doing there! I just don't know why I was doing it. I didn't even know the girl or like her in anyway and after that she stuck to me like glue. She was worse than you, you annoying piece of gum." he said jokingly pushing Chanyeol from his shoulder, the other smiling. "I know you still liked me alot, even though I stuck to you like gum." "Yah, yah. Your head looks bigger now. Is it full of hot air?" "Why don't you check my head and I'll check yours. Just to see if your brain is still down there." "Yaaaah." Baekhyun said in amusement. Chanyeol had just made a joke about his . He got it! Yes he did! "Hahaha you ert!" he said hitting the latter's shoulder again.

"I have a brilliant idea Chanyeol-ah." Baekhyun said grinning widely at the other. "What is it Baekhyun-ah?" he replied copying the way he called him. "Let's play hide and seek." Baekhyun said out of no where. Why had he said that he wanted to play all of a sudden? "Hide and seek? Now? In all this rain?" Chanyeol asked looking outside and seeing the rain drops falling mercilessly to the ground. "Yes now!"  "But it's raining..."  "I know! That will make it more fun! Just like old times when we used to go out in the rain." Chanyeol wasn't liking this. He was liking that the latter wanted them to be comfortable with each other just like old times, but Baekhyun sounded way to excited to play in the rain. Was he planning something? Chanyeol thought as he looked at him in suspicion. "What if we get sick after?" "We will take some medicine and then we won't be sick anymore." "Do you have an answer to every question I make?" "Yes."Obviously he did. "...O-okay" Chanyeol replied finally giving up. He was still worried about this though. "Okay so for the first round you go hide and I will seek." Baekhyun declared smiling at Chanyeol like the little angel he was not. "Are you sure about this Baekhyun?" "What are you so worried about? I'm great at seeking so I won't let you hide forever." Chanyeol contemplated on whether Baekhyun was just pulling his leg or talking seriously right now. Apparently it was the latter.

"Okay go hide. I'll come and find you in one. Two. Three. Four..." Adrenaline rushed into Chanyeol's whole body as he remembered how he and Baekhyun used to play the same game when they were younger. He always used to loose and when he would start to cry Baekhyun would come and hug him. He lost again this time. He wondered if he cried right now would Baekhyun hug him so innocently like he used to again? He was hiding behind a tree when Baekhyun spotted him. He immediately started chuckling as he lacked in immagination for hiding places. Chanyeol didn't mind getting laughed at though seeing how cute and adorable Baekhyun's laugh was. The both of them were completely drenched in water now. Of course he wouldn't feel like hiding even more today. He was cold and was about to start shivering but he still continued to stare at the laughing Baekhyun until he was finished. "Okay, okay I'm done. Now it's my turn. Don't peak like you used to do when we were kids, Chanyeol-ah." Baekhyun warned with a smile as he tried to push his wet hair out of his eyes. "Fine, fine. I won't peak." Chanyeol said with a little pout as he rested his head on a british styled mail box. He closed his eyes and slowly started counting to ten. "Eight, nine, ten. Okay! Time is up!" he said with a smile as he turned himself around and started looking at the usual places without leaving the spot. He didn't seem to spot him anywhere so he hesitantly left his post and started looking close by for Baekhyun. As he got further away he started to become a bit worrie. Why was Baekhyun no where in sight? He had tried several places and Baekhyun was no where to be found. He tried again and again but it was obvious that Baekhyun didn't want to be found. Was this his idea from the start? Saying that he wanted to play hide and seek and then abandon him in the middle of the rainy streets? Was the same old Baekhyun making his way to the surface again? Trying to break and step on his heart by abandoning him in the middle of a childish game. Chanyeol was panicking. He was a nerve wreck and was suddenly starting to have a panic attack.

"BAEKHYUN! WHERE ARE YOU BAEKHYUN?! HAVE YOU SEEN BAEKHYUN?!" he screamed out loud as he grabbed onto an old man's arm. "Get out of the water you stupid kid!" the old man complained as he pulled his arm away from Chanyeol. The poor male continued to panic and look for Baekhyun everywhere. He went back to the mail box and rested himself on it. He needed to calm down first, then see where Baekhyun went. He rested next to it for five minutes and then suddenly he heard someone calling out to him. "YAH! PARK CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun yelled from the distance making Chanyeol look around for him with watery eyes. Before he was having a panic attack and now that he had finally managed to see Baekhyun with his eyes again he felt calmer. "YOU AT HIDE AND SEEK YOU KNOW THAT!" he yelled from the distance. Chanyeol chuckled out and put his hands to his mouth. "YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!" he yelled back with a smile on his face. "WHAT?" Baekhyun yelled back. "YOU SCARED ME! I THOUGHT YOU ABANDONED ME!" he said truthfully before he continued. "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THIS GOOD AT IT!" Baekhyun chuckled as he looked sideways and then back at Chanyeol, his hands on his hips. Chanyeol was all relaxed now as the two continued their conversation. "I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU! YAH CHANYEOL DO KNOW WHY?" he asked smiling back at Chanyeol. "TELL ME WHY. " "YOU SHOULD KNOW!" He yelled again, this time his voice a bit hoarse at the end. "KNOW WHAT?" he asked back making Baekhyun chuckle as well. "THAT I LOVE YOU, PARK CHANYEOL. A GUY WHO STICKS TO ME LIKE GUM.... YOU WHO AT HIDE AND SEEK. I LOVE YOU PARK CHANYEOL.... I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU CHANYEOL!" "Y-You!" Baekhyun started running towards Chanyeol, a bit hesitantly at first and then stopping in front of him as he was near. Chanyeol couldn't believe what he had just heard. He stared down at Baekhyun as the latter looked up with a small smile. "What am I going to do?... I fell in love with you Chanyeol." he said again. He wasn't that confident anymore. Chanyeol wasn't saying anything back. Why wasn't he saying anything?