Kris oppppaaaaa!

The reasons why I hate you

*di-ding*

"Oh look. I got a text message." Kris said as he stared at his phone. "Who's it from? Your mother?" Luhan asked in a teasing voice. "No it's from yours." "You ing-" "Okaaaaaaaay stoppppp!" Chen chimed in, trying to calm Luhan down. "I have to go now. Se y'all later?" He said as he started walking towards the door with his phone still in hand. "I hope you die!" Luhan retorted with a glare. "I'll see you in hell boo!" "You mother aaaaa!!"

Kris closed the door slowly while he chuckled. He always managed to have fun picking on Luhan and he loved the way Luhan would react when he did. He easily forgets these things though that's why he likes joking with Luhan mostly. Kris was a chill person as well. He didn't hold a grudge against anyone. He believed in second chances...and third and forth and fifth chances. He was just a big goof ball who secretly believed in others and easily forgive the people who hurt him. So many people had noticed this about Kris and that's why they had become accustomed to taking advantage of him. His old boss for example. That guy was a pro at taking advantage of him.

Talking about the devil, Kris' phone was suddenly ringing. He had already texted him and phoned him once. He didn't feel like letting the guy pester him for hours that's why he answered him on his second try. "Yah, yah! You don't pick up your phone when your boss calls you?"the guy asked in an irritated voice. "Heechul hyung. I haven't been working at the noodle shop for four months now. Why do I still have to come do a shift once a week?" Kris asked not understanding the concept of all of this. "Yahhh don't be like that Kris. You know that hyung trusts you the most right? These kids need guidance and no one is better than you at guiding the clueless." "....Thanks? I'll take that as a compliment." "It wasn't. But okay. So you're in for tonight?" He did it. He managed to trap him again. Heechul was so persistently convincing that he always managed to get him to go back. Week after week. Every frickken, busy friday night. Kris hated selling noodles at that shop. The customers were very rude and the other workers were just...slow. He had too much things to do there and he was getting tired of it all. Still though, he had once again fallen for Heechul's sweet talking. "What time?" "I knew my star wouldn't fail me! Okay then I need you from six till midnight." "But hyungggg-" "See you tonight dongsaengg." Heechul ended the call with a smooch and hung up immediately not giving him a chance to whine about the time. "Aishh this hyung is driving me crazy!" He groaned and groaned and continued to groan all the way to his room. Walking to his wardrobe he opened the doors and stared at his noodle shop uniform. He hated how noodley it looked. Noodle print on his shirt. Noodles print on the pockets of his pants. A small hat with noodles on top of it. Like who the hell would invent such a uniform. Only Heechul would. "I really need to find a real job soon so I could have an excuse for not going. I hate that job...but I love the free noodles at the end of the day." he thought about it a bit more then let his thoughts float away as he took out his uniform and layed it on the bed.


"Dongsaeng!! You are finally here! Glad to see the noodle hat still fits you so well!" Heechul greeted with a smug smile as Kris entered, giving him a glare. "Why wouldn't it still fit me? I was only weaing it last week! My head didn't suddenly expand or something like that!" "Yah! Yah! Why are you so crabby today? Go in the back and help the new kid sort out the sauces. He's having a mental breakdown because he couldn't recognize what was what." "Aishh. At least if you're going to hire new workers train them well." he groaned on his own as he walked to the back of the shop where he found the newbie sitting in the middle of tens and hundreds of little containers full of sauces, murmuring the names. "....Wow this guy sure is weird. Are you okay newbie?" "S-soy sauce. B-B-Black bean sauce. Which is which?! I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!!" "...We got a long way to go don't we. Come here I will teach you the ways of a noodle master. It's very easy actually. You see soy sauce is-" Kris started explaining to the new worker the differences beween the two. He opened two containers and let the worker taste each, helping him recognize the difference in the taste. While he was doing all that Heechul inspected from the hidden cameras. He liked to watch over when Kris was doing his thing. He was always interested and inspired by Kris. He was just so good at all of this, naturally that's why Heechul was surprised when Kris said he was quitting. "Ah Kris. Why did you have to leave the shop and me." he said with a serious face. A bell could suddenly be heard coming from the door and that's when he realized that a client had come in. Putting on his mask again, he smiled goofily and went to greet the client.

Later that night Kris was in the kitchen washing some bowls and utensils. After helping the kid sort out the sauces, he had helped him organize their storage and keep track of the inventory. Serving clients wasn't something he was that good at, he had to admit. But Heechul made all of them take turns. Two hours faking a smile for the clients, two hours in the back helping Heechul with the cooking and two hours washing the dishes. He liked doing this the best as he didn't have to talk to anyone...except for Heechul who had this habit of texting him every thirty minutes when he was there. It was annoying and he had started to ignore him this last hour. There it was though. A new text message. He could feel his phone vibrating in his apron's pocket which made him want to strangle Heechul's annoying . Ignoring it he continued to wash the pile of bowls that were next to him. An hour of washing and drying the dishes had passed. It was almost closing time and all of the staff were inevitably tired. They had one heck of a busy night and everyone was now either yawning or rubbing their aching backs. Only a few more clients were left in the shop, he had heard Heechul say when he walked into the kitchen and looked at Kris. "Yah why are you not going outside?" Heechul said pointing his hand at Kris. "Why would I go outside? My shift is in here, washing dishes." "No. That's not what I mean. He's been waiting here for a while now." He said as he walked over to Kris and sat on a nearby chair. "What are you even talking about?" "Are you kidding m-That guy has been waiting here for ages! Didn't the newbie tell you? I told him to tell you! Aishh!" "What are you talking about Heechul hyung? What guy? Who is it?"Kris asked with a raised eyebrow. "Come here let me show you." Heechul grabbed Kris by the shoulders and lead him to the kitchen window that lead to the entire shop. "Him." He said pointing to a shadowy figure in the corner of the shop. The man was wearing dark clothes and a pair of black sunglasses, even though he was inside and it was pitch black outside."

"Who is-Oh !" Kris said with a gasp. He kneeled down to the floor immediately, pulling Heechul down with him. "Why are we hiding? Is he a loan shark? Are you in debt? Should I go get my old baseball bat? I think I have it in the ba-" Heechul said as he was going to stand up to go get the bat, only to be pulled down by Kris again. "Yah stop talking so loudly!" he whispered in anger. "I'm not in debt! That's just a guy I know...." "Oh...then go talk to him?" Kris looked at Heechul slowly, wanting to say thank you captain obvious but not doing it for his own sake. Heechul would nag for weeks about it. Kris slowly stood up, dusted off his pants, thucked in his shirt and straightened his noodle hat. He was going out. Now.

He walked towards the shadowy figure and when he reached the table he was sitting at, he stopped. The other man looked up, only after realizing that someone was standing before him and noticed that it was Kris. He stood up in a hurry but not before hitting his knee with the table and not even noticing. "K-Kris!"he said in a squeeky voice, surprising the latter a bit. "Hi...Ughh are you okay??"he asked looking at the latter weirdly as he seemed to not notice that he hit the table. "Yes absolutely. I'm fine...what about you?" "Yeah me too. Been kind of busy with school and...here." "So it is true...You do work here." The man said as he observed Kris from head to toe. "Only once a week though. It's kind of a complicated story" "Oh I see. I like your hat...It's cute." Kris turned red in embarassment as he remembered how aweful his noodle hat looked but still ended up saying, "Thanks." After a few seconds of silence the man continued the conversation by blurting out, "I texted you." "You did?! When? Now?" Surprised, Kris immediately took his phone out of his apron and checked to see the messages. "Oh! It's true! Sorry I didn't realize it was yours. My boss texts me alot so I ignore the texts I get when I'm here." "I see...Is that him?" "Who?"Kris asked looking around in surprise. "The guy that's peeking through the window?" He said hesitantly pointing with his finger at Heechul's way. "...Yeah that's him alright." Kris said signaling at Heechul to get lost. "I thought he was an ahjumma with that hair." "...He's kind of going through a phase." "Ahjumma man phase. Gross." "Hahaha I know right." The both of them chuckled as a small plastic container was thrown at Kris' head from behind. It was probably Heechul's silent way of flipping Kris off for calling him an ahjumma.

"So...what brings you here?" Kris asked not knowing what to expect from this. "Well....Kinda thought I would drop by and say hello." "Oh. Hi? Is that all?" "...That's not all of it. I also wanted to talk to you for a bit...What time do you get off work?" "I'm almost done." "I'll wait for you! Take your time." The man said in less than a second, surprising Kris a bit truthfully.. "Oh! Oh okay! I'll be quick!" Kris responded quicker as he ran inside, grabbed his bag, changed his shoes and darted back to the man's side. "Ya! Who's going to wash these dishes." Heechul yelled from the window as he glared at Kris. "You do them hyung! My shift was over four months ago!"Kris yelled back in response as he grabbed the latter by his arm and started to drag him outside. "Ya! Ya!! Same time next week?! Yaaa!!!"


"What. Was. That?" the man said as he stared at Kris in disbelief. "Ugh you don't wanna know." "Believe me. I do. I really do." The two were now walking side by side. There weren't any people walking around, perhaps because it was dark and a bit cold tonight. Kris felt weird. He felt ty. Here he was walking beside this guy in his noodle hat. Again, he felt ty. "Well...I stopped working here about four months ago. Heechul hyung still calls me to come work for him. I don't know why he still depends on me so much." "Maybe you're a good worker?" "Oh, I know I am. But I hate the people that come to eat there. Plus, working in food shops isn't really my style." "I understand. The hat really does look cute on you though..."He said looking at the latter, a bit shy. "...Why did you really come here, Tao? Are you here to make fun of me?" "What? No! I'm here to ap...I'm here to apolog- APOLOGIZE!" Tao was finding it hard to pronounce that word. He hadn't said it in years! When ever he argued with someone, naturally he always thought that he was right and therefor there was no need for an apology but, when he had that fight with Baekhyun last time he realized that maybe, he isn't always right. And maybe this time he needed to apologize. He did play with Kris' feelings, he knew that in the back of his mind and he was sorry. "Apologize?" "Y-yes. I'm here to say that I'm...sorry." "Oh..." Kris simply said as he stared at Tao. He didn't know what else to say. Tao had just said sorry to him.

"That's it? Just an oh?"Tao asked in disbelief. He had expected to get more of a reaction out of Kris. Something more than just an oh. "Thank you?" Kris answered back still staring at Tao. "...I just want to say sorry for playing with your feelings. That was really asshol-ish of me and I promise to never do that again." "It's okay. I forgive you-" "I feel really bad about all of this so please! Forgive my self!" "Tao..." "I played with your feelings-" "Tao!" "And I hurt you so much! I like you Kris! I really do!" "Tao!!" Kris yelled over Tao as he grabbed him by the hands and pulled him closer to him. The both of them embraced. In silence they hugged each other. "Tao...I forgive you." he whispered as he felt Tao's breath hit his neck's skin. "You do?" he whispered back as he hugged Kris closer. "I do. I knew you would realise and become mine one day Tao." "Shut up." Tao said as he chuckled in embarrasment. "I've missed you so much Tao." "I've missed you too Kris." the both said as they continued to hug each other in happiness.


"Kris oppaaaa." Tao said as he acted all cute and girly. "Tao!" Kris retorted in shock as he felt his twitch in his pants. "Don't ever call me that again." "Thank god! I hated doing that! Hey can you give me a ride home?" "You don't have a car?"Kris asked as he started walking with Tao's hand in his. "You think I can afford all these branded clothes but I can't afford having a car?" "Well-" "You're right. I don't afford a car." "Oh so you can't drive as well?" "I do drive...just not a car. You should see me with a scooter. Piq piqqq. "I'm curious though. How did you get here then?" "Two hours. Two flippin hours on the bus." He said sticking out two fingers to make an emphasy. "But it only takes about fifteen minutes to get here from my school. About twenty five from yours. Did you plan on going to gangnam?" "No. I'm just not good with directions." "Should I show you the correct way of getting here by bus next time?"Kris asked giving the latter his flirtatious smile. "Yes oppaaaa!" Tao screamed like a school girl for his oppa.